It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On March 24, 2020, the CDC changed how death certificates are reported, but only for COVID

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It's funny how fast things get memory holed, but it's easy to forget the truth when you are submerged with a tsunami of corporate propaganda, constantly inundating you 24/7, and claiming you are a terrorist for trying to discover the truth.

In order to get the public to buy into the pandemic, they needed a big death count, and they needed it fast. CNN quickly had a ticker listing the deaths in "real time." Although this is a bit dubious since when someone dies, it takes weeks to work it's way through the system and to a place like CNN. In any case, the numbers had to be in the 100's of thousand and eventually at least a million deaths in the United States. This is the single most important piece of propaganda to get people to buy into the pandemic. It was necessary for lockdowns, closing small businesses, obeying public "health" mandates like wearing useless masks, and most importantly accepting the shady Covid vaccines (which required a billion dollar marketing campaign as well as the threat of losing your job and livelihood).

By changing the way death certificates were reported, but ONLY FOR COVID, at least 3 Federal laws were violated:

1. The Administrative Procedures Act - Every single federal agency has to do the same thing the same way.

2. The Paperwork Reduction Act - They removed the ability for public comment.

3. The Information Quality Act - No federal agency can publish information that is not verifiable and accurate.

Dr. Henry Ealy: "So when they changed the death certificates to emphasize COVID, they actually hyperinflated death certificates ... by 88.6% to 94.0%."

They cooked the books, and lied about the death count to make people conform with their agenda. Period.

SOURCE AND VIDEO

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Archive this my man. It's only a matter of time before the narrative changes to "The Covid vaccine was always YOUR choice".

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Try and find evidence of scene's of a pandemic,. Nothing on Google just image's of fluffy coloured viruses.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Also importantly, doctors and coroners no longer had to prove the person died of covid-19. All they had to do was suspect the person had covid-19 when they died, in order to officially label it a covid-19 death.

The head of the CDC at the time testified to Congress that there was fraud taking place in the medical profession, because every covid-19 death generated a cash payment for the medical provider.

I set up a thread about this, but at the time I don't think most people understood the enormity of it.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Medical people wanted the money.

Politicians wanted the money and the removal of Donald trump.

Covid-19 was a success all the way around for the evil and crooked.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
All nice and official too with no legal responsibility 😀

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This trick was part of a multi-part plan.

One other part was to change the Vax formula, and guess what....they did in late 2020 and early 2021.

🥶

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
They've essentially attempted and in many ways succeeded at getting so many people involved in the scam/crime that they hope nothing will be done, they've roped people into their game, so they wont incriminate themselves and thus will not incriminate the ring leaders.

If everyone acts like an idiotic, terrible person....then thats just normal. Thats not idiotic and terrible by all those peoples standards, this is effectively their tactic. They're trying to normalise the insanity.

Its essentially like black mail, like i have something over you, so you now have to go along with the plan.
edit on 29-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Medical people wanted the money.

Politicians wanted the money and the removal of Donald trump.

Covid-19 was a success all the way around for the evil and crooked.

Also helped Pfizer when they doubled revenue in a single year with the most profitable drug in history that the government had to threaten you to take or risk losing your job and livelihood and for which big pharma had zero risk with their EUA.

Also helped the wef and great reset proponents to start mopping up this overpopulation and prepare for the next industrial revolution of technocrat slavery.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

One other part was to change the Vax formula, and guess what....they did in late 2020 and early 2021.

🥶

Yep, two months after Joe Biden took office, the CDC told the pharmaceutical companies they could make adjustments to the vaccine however they saw fit, without getting further approval from the FDA.

A thread on that also. It went right over most people's heads too.

Amazing how covid-19 suddenly made people start trusting pharmaceutical companies, after decades of mistrust.

President Trump bashed them heavily in 2019, due to massive over inflation of the drug prices.

Candidate Biden and Democrats suddenly began defending pharmaceutical companies. Then came covid-19/Fauci, and they fell in love with Pfizer, Moderna, etc .

Hopefully, Democrats are the ones feeling the most pain from the vaccine formula changes

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

🥶

Yep, two months after Joe Biden took office, the CDC told the pharmaceutical companies they could make adjustments to the vaccine however they saw fit, without getting further approval from the FDA.

A thread on that also. It went right over most people's heads too.

Amazing how covid-19 suddenly made people start trusting pharmaceutical companies, after decades of mistrust.

President Trump bashed them heavily in 2019, due to massive over inflation of the drug prices.

Candidate Biden and Democrats suddenly began defending pharmaceutical companies. Then came covid-19/Fauci, and they fell in love with Pfizer, Moderna, etc .

Hopefully, Democrats are the ones feeling the most pain from the vaccine formula changes

They ones who got the hot batches are definitely feeling the pain.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

All nice and official too with no legal responsibility 😀

Of course not, there never is.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
That is the day after the stock markets bottomed out on March 23rd. All 3 the same day. I imagine that decision is tied into the markets. More Covid deaths equals greater GDP numbers. The level of orchestration of these events alone proves premeditation.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: wlee48868
Try and find evidence of scene's of a pandemic,. Nothing on Google just image's of fluffy coloured viruses.

Really? Here is an article in Time magazine blow by blow timeline with pictures! Lots of coffins an body bags. I will never forget the sound of sirens going off all day everyday.

time.com...
edit on 30-9-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Archive this my man. It's only a matter of time before the narrative changes to "The Covid vaccine was always YOUR choice".

Sure it was. Every person has a choice, but much like physics and gravity, you don't always get a chance to choose twice. This applies to both getting vaccinated and getting infected.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain

originally posted by: wlee48868

Really? Here is an article in Time magazine blow by blow timeline with pictures! Lots of coffins an body bags. I will never forget the sound of sirens going off all day everyday.

time.com...

I hear a lot more sirens now than I did then.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I live in Burbank. Not even close to the amount of sirens there used to be in 2020!
Starting at 5am, till around 11pm. Non stop. Ambulances waiting hours to unload patients at ER's.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I live in Burbank. Not even close to the amount of sirens there used to be in 2020!

They probably sent an ambulance for every person that had the sniffles. It doesn't change the fact that they drastically overinflated the death count, and basically lied and manipulated data in every possible way.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

They probably sent an ambulance for every person that had the sniffles. It doesn't change the fact that they drastically overinflated the death count, and basically lied and manipulated data in every possible way.

No, we have friends that were hospitalized with Covid for weeks. We had a lot of friends lose friends and family members. Hell my nephew got it in August 2020, he got over it, in a week. His 6 year old daughter also got it, she was almost hospitalized, because her oxygen level was so low. Full disclosure, she is chubby. My nephew got it again in January 2022 he was sick for 6 weeks. He couldn't work, and said he wouldn't wish it on his "worst enemy". I assume he had Delta, but don't know for sure.

Now, last month he got it for a 3rd time. This time he tested negative after a week, but is seeing a doctor, because his cough won't go away, and it's been 5 weeks.

No way Covid was overblown as much as you believe it was. Again in 2020, we saw a lot of hospitalizations, and way too much death. I have gone into detail, on ATS in the past. I have talked about my Niece's then 50 year old boyfriend who will be on oxygen the rest of his life because of Covid it damaged his lungs so badly,and other people we know.

Who knows how it would have turned out for President Trump, without the new then experimental treatment he received while he was hospitalized 3 days with it. He has on a few occasions talked about how sick he was.

Since the middle of 202q, not one friend, family member or our friends and their friends and family members have been hospitalized or died. All those hospitalizations and deaths in our circle in 2020 are not coincidences.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
0.02% deaths in the world in 2020, after testing positive and also being dead. Your likelihood of knowing someone who died is very very small. So its quite amazing you do really.

Thats because it was extremely over exaggerated in terms of the reaction, you wouldnt have known anything was the matter if things continued as normal. In the uk 4727 people died aged 0 to 59...... thats like 0.006% of people, you'd never ever notice. And people are used to the fact that old people die from basically everything even then that equated to around 0.05% of people in the uk.

the reason you noticed is because the government instructed everyone to act totally insane....and quite a few of them did. You couldnt even not notice it, in some cases literally denied permission to visit people. #ing total insanity.

There is no back peddling from this. People lied and as a result ALOT of people died and probably shouldnt have. The psychological and economic damage cannot simply be undone. An apology, a whoopsie wont cut it. People need to go to jail or get the death sentence if necessary.
edit on 30-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join