It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing might come your way if you dare...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   
... listen to these 2 songs all the way through.

Open minded.
Without judgment.
Relaxed.
Eyes closed if necessary.
As long as you truly listen to it,
with your ears instead of your mind.

I've had passion for music forever.
I now realize it helped me survive the pain I had to endure and the one I inflicted on myself all this time. I don't know if I would still experience this reality as your brother right now, without it.

Anyway,
one style of music influenced my life way more positively than others. Almost like every time I would come back it would prove why it meant so much to me.
Most people I presented this genre at first were totally unwilling to be receptive because it was so "out there" ...
but everytime... they all fell in love with it in due time.

Every piece of music can bring healing.
However, I've come to the conclusion that this specific one is arguably one of the best-

First one is the orchestral version

Second one is the original one, trance version

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

I would never listen to such sorcery, especially not if recommended here. The digital frequencies can be modulated in a subliminal way. We all know how much damage or good can be done trough frequency. Don't rely on others work, we have vocal cords that can create most acoustic frequency.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

I would never listen to such sorcery, especially not if recommended here. The digital frequencies can be modulated in a subliminal way. We all know how much damage or good can be done trough frequency. Don't rely on others work, we have vocal cords that can create most acoustic frequency.

Well,
I didn't expect that kind of feedback mate hahaha.

It's all good though, I get your point. I asked myself these questions and had the same doubts as you have towards electronic music. However, in this universe of yin and yang, most things are a matter of perception. Some aspects of reality are unarguably good and evil, I can give you that but when it comes to music its a lot more complex than that... and in the end, the music you probably like to enjoy is still delivered to you digitally. The frequencies varying from song to song with maybe even some ill-intented.

It seems to me like you are stuck in the illusion of division.
You see things in either black or white, no middle ground.
Telling me my taste for music takes roots in sorcery, pretending yours has no negative energy attached to it whatsoever.

Tell me,
What makes you think your music is better than this?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Oh no, you misunderstood, there is music and there is vibrational work... If you want to do the latter, I'm suggesting that the frequencies you produce yourself are far superior and will resonate with you much better.

As to music taste, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Killswitch Engage was very healing for me. Helped me get out of depression.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Oh no, you misunderstood, there is music and there is vibrational work... If you want to do the latter, I'm suggesting that the frequencies you produce yourself are far superior and will resonate with you much better.

As to music taste, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Ok sure,
I agree with that.

Still, from the looks of things you didn't even take the time to listen to the songs I provided because "sorcery".
Am I wrong?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I learned my lesson the hard way, not going to make the same mistake again by listening to some random internet strangers binural beats...
you seem to attach negative attributes to the word sorcery, but it's just a term to describe a technique. Funny how those that duped that term as negative, are using the same methods in a top down scheme...

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Okay....

What a waste of time then.
We have so much to learn from each other as a specy, even by some "random internet strangers" but I guess you've made up your mind, huh?

You're such a disappointment m8. You're the only one that took the time to respond but still confess you didn't even give a chance to the songs provided in my OP.
So in this instance, your words have no power.
Your opinions are absolutely meaningless.

Stop wasting both of our time and go entertain yourself again with the bullsh-t you so believe in.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

What a disproportionately aggressive post, something I said must have been over the target, or maybe you need more of that "healing"?

What a waste of time then.

So you had an agenda after all, glad I could rain on your parade....

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Nha, not quite.

I'm just done with the bs. Vampire people, pretending to be enlighted and wise while still so easily falling to the ego's trap. Closing your mind right away without second thinking to what could possibly be a true opportunity to learn and expand on your personnality is one of the most noob mistake you can do as an adult.

I guess you are just a troll after all.
Either way, wish you the best m8!

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I prefer the trance version

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Meh, i keep forgetting snowflakes can't take heat...

Maybe don't post on a public board with differing opinions if you can't deal with them?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

Me too.

Feels like when the electro kicks in it's on another level, like it hits my soul or something. Hard to describe and I'm just grateful this kind of music exists.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I already told you.

Your opinion is absolutely meaningless. You confessed to not even give it a try and yet you still provide your arrogant thoughts.
So what are you even still doing here?

I'm all willing to take constructive criticism but clearly you provided nothing of the sort, blabling about sorcery and showing total lack of respect towards my OP.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Well it happens, in the big world. People have things to say you might not want to hear.

If your OP feels disrespected tell him I don't, I respect the effort and I'm sorry to have trown a monkey wrench

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Ok so I gave it a short listen.

I like that sort of music too, ever heard of highlight tribe they do that kind of music with real acoustical instruments, like real music. It's almost impossible to purposely imbed subliminal wavelengths if it's produced acoustically. If you work with 0 and 1 you would be baffled, to know what can be done trough music. Especially working with binaural beats, which give you a rather straight link into the brain.

like it hits my soul or something. Hard to describe...

Yes thats the binaural beat changing your brainwaves, it seems you haven't the slightest clue with what you are playing.

Good luck

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Maybe you are right and this kind of music influence me in a negative way (somehow).

So, what do you suggest?
What do you listen to that is so healthy in the frequencies it provide, I'm curious?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I did in my second post

there is music and there is vibrational work... If you want to do the latter, I'm suggesting that the frequencies you produce yourself are far superior and will resonate with you much better.

Most people can hum, humming is like a binural beat. the most commonly known is the buddhists ohm. You can play with the frequency, open mouth or closed, you can feel the vibrations when you move your teet so they barely touch each other. You will notice that your heartbeat adds to the rythme. Now what could possibly be more harmonious than a beat that follows your hearts rythme?

But I mean that's when you seriousely want to use the healing properties of sound.

If you just want to listen to music, as a general rule of thumb stay away from electronic binaural beats...

As to my music taste... It reaches from dmx, to wagner, brushing by lana del ray, and coming back to Bob Marley

Here is one band I enjoy listening when it comes to the music style in your OP.

It's hard to come by real musicians doing this kind of music.
edit on 29-9-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I agree about the power of mantras and such.
Still, I don't understand your argument against electro and trance being mostly evil, implying there is no good in it.
If in my own subjective experience, it brings me peace of mind and comfort... good vibes and healing... etc
Why would I see it as sorcery being used against me?

And in the end, you said you gave it only a short listen.
So I wonder, what are you afraid of that stops you to enjoy it fully for what it is?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I have no way to tell what intentions are behind it, or who produced it.
Whenever somone is promoting that kind of music, which really everyone can produce with apples standard music software garage band, my alarm bells go off.

It could be the nice guy in the white van offering candy to the kids...

It's about the technical abilities we have to manipulate soundwaves, that give this type of music a weaponized aspect, that's what scares me.
I have absolutely no problem to enjoy that kind of music if it's produced acoustically.

I've just grown weary because i had bad experiences.
From those I know that once the payload is delivered, there is no turning back, you'll have to deal with whatever you just absorbed, it might be good it might not.

I mean that's true for every input, I just feel especially vulnerable with binaural beats.
maybe you're not.

This is another one I liked back at the time.

top topics

join