It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRITAIN is messing the West up at a very vulnerable time

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

What rumour?

That maybe there's more to the relationship between Trussolini and Kamisaki than just a mutual appreciation for amoral and highly ill advised fiscal policies.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

That's the trouble with QT.

Makes me want to throw a brick at TV.

Harrumph. Makes me even more grumpy.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

That's the trouble with QT.

Makes me want to throw a brick at TV.

Harrumph. Makes me even more grumpy.

BBC..............Bloody Bull Crap.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Bank of England saves the economy ? as winter comes the buying power of the pound collapses against the dollar. This bond selloff is getting into the pension fund. Giving tax cuts to the richest people in the economy is what they do to make sure the wealth of their portfolio is protected. These people will keep on going until they don't. They have withdrawn the old paper pond notes, but what's the betting that there might be enough polymers to replace them? it will be dicey this winter, The pensions funds will be under great www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Gaaaaah!

Pitchforks and March on Downing Street.

It's beyond farce.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

That's one of the reasons I gave up on QT some time ago.
Get's my blood pressure up and makes me more and more angry.
I've known me end up screaming blue murder at the screen.....and the other half just laughing at me.

I have a tendency to rant far more often and far more passionately in 'real life' than I do online!

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Chill and listen to some tunes.

And rest

Still got any Gin?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

No gin tonight mate, I'm easily led.....got to be Vodka and Tonic when listening to these.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Seems to me that if all of the ‘fat controllers’ are screaming at us that we’re wrong, the exact opposite might be true. Sometimes I forget I’m on a conspiracy forum these days. Perhaps ATS’s new motto should be ‘Ignorance is Bliss’.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

What rumour?

Am seething about Truss and whatisname Chancellor.

Watching Tory twat on QT now. Grrr....

The Thick Lizzy and Kwasimodo are shagging rumour. To spice it up further Mr Truss likes to watch…

The person that that passed that nightmarish vision of number 10s pyjama parties onto to me is more or less in a position to ‘hear things’ and not the type to sensationalise. However, I don’t know the original source and it’s becoming even more impossible to tell truth from hog wash (if that’s possible). So, who knows!

Btw, QT was a proper medieval roasting. They should’ve had that sacrificial Tory sat in a big wicker man to answer the questions; each questioner tossing a lit match at him before asking. I almost felt sorry for the snivelling little rodent, until reminding myself that he’d chosen to be a Tory, so what goes around comes around.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Btw, QT was a proper medieval roasting. They should’ve had that sacrificial Tory sat in a big wicker man to answer the questions; each questioner tossing a lit match at him before asking. I almost felt sorry for the snivelling little rodent, until reminding myself that he’d chosen to be a Tory, so what goes around comes around.

I proper laughed reading that!
Haven't watched QT for a few years, used to wind me up too much lol, but reading your review of last night's, I'm actually tempted to watch it on catch up now!🤣

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeltone
a reply to: Hecate666
I've been a reader of ATS many years, most of this century lol...but I've ALWAYS thought you were a Brit, like me.

I got my first job as a kitchen assistant, when I was a homeless runaway 16yr old (many years ago) - head chef was German - He advanced me enough cash after my first shift so I could get a #ty rented room, said to me "If you are honest, reliable and hardworking, that's all I care...but expect me to give you # when you deserve it... imagine the # I got moving here 15 years after the war!"🤣
RIP Wolfgang, a German who changed my life for good...and apologies for going off topic lol, just had a lovely flashback wanted to share!😁

I may have still my German passport, but I feel I am a Brit like you. Married for 30 years to a Cockney does wonders. 😄
I lived now longer in the UK than in Germany, but of course you don't forget your first 24 years. I chose to come to England because I loved it, still do, will do anything to keep Britain's culture, because that's what I came for. Shame about the world trying to mess it all up.

I don't even know any Germans here, nor do I read or watch anything German, only sometimes for sentimental reasons and at x-mas when we do have better Fairytales on the TV [which we get via Satellite]. Husband even asks for German TV sometimes, because it reminds him of his first times going over.

It has changed so much here since I came over and not for the better, but you won't see me legging it and leaving this isle to rot. I am a foreigner [am I really? Our Queen has ancestors from my city of Birth, Hannover] who didn't come here to make money send it home, mingle with only my own and never learning your history or your language. I fully immersed myself and think of myself as a German Brit.

I hate what has happened to my homeland, it's so sad. Most Germans are actually ok, but you only hear from the nutters unfortunately and the obedient sheeple. 🤔

Thanks for not hating the German guy you met. We are not all 'baddies'. 😂

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

We may not all agree in the threads but I think we can all agree that it's politicians and bureaucrats that we all dislike and not the people of those countries they "serve".
Most of the time we all tend to want the same thing.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: angeltone

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Thanks for not hating the German guy you met. We are not all 'baddies'. 😂

Oh pmsl! He was the first German I'd ever met, and he was the scariest, grumpiest, big huge man, skilled with knifes, who I'd ever NOT want to meet!🤣
But, he had the kindest of hearts, and after I'd been rejected by loads and loads of employers for not having an address, he was the first human to show me kindness...and within days I was working hard, eating well, and no longer a sixteen year old, living in a tent!😁

Oh I've really enjoyed reading your story making Britain your home, but I'm thinking I've gone way more off topic than I should though, may start a thread about "People who changed your life and broke down stereotypes" in BTS!🤔😁

So on topic lol, I personally think the UK is playing it's own dangerous game of chess in a world of tyranny. The Crown, is still the hardest gang in every town, and so much international dirty cash is tied to this island, I'm banking on being safe living here, for the next 30 years I've got left to live...if I'm lucky!!🤣

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I just checked the Daily Mail; it's basically a blend of the National Enquirer and Cosmopolitan.

The Sun isn't much better.
www.thesun.co.uk...

Really

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I have been saying the same thing for years on and offline. Nobody wants to take any real responsibility. They are all content with casting their ballot for a politician and party who has repeatedly and consistently lied to and betrayed them. Then when things inevitably go wrong, they blame the system, everything and everyone, except themselves. They are the ones who voted for them, they brought it upon themselves as well as the rest of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join