It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin . Why would I blow up my own pipeline

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: nonspecific

Good luck claiming on that one. Act of war? accident? Act of God? Those pipes are one-and-a-half-inch steel covered in concrete, designed to withstand the anchor the size of an aircraft carrier landing on them. Blowing them would require state-of-the-art charges.

All you need is a mine hunting underwater drone and a shaped charge warhead.
All the drone has to do is find the pipe and lay the shape charge warhead alongside of the pipe and back off and detonate the charge. NATO, China the US have them. Now China might also do it because they need more natural gas and russia can supply it.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

a reply to: MidnightWatcher

They do not want Russia doing anything because it will cost the big boys heaps in interest payments. The CIA is basically a business enabler to get countries into debt and hence the cost of sovereignty. It's all BS to keep the big boys rich. They have invested so much money in Ukraine that they will never leave it alone. www.bitchute.com... I guess that's the way the world has always worked. But let's not be naive about it. If you want to earn big bucks do what you think is best.

Not gonna watch bitchute.

I was defending bitchute before the war, but have been unpleasantly surprised by too much war gore there to ever go back.

I've seen enough of that for a few lifetimes, and it was really starting to affect me a few months ago.

Did russia invade Ukraine because Ukraine had too much debt?

Is Ukraine resisting because it likes having that debt?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED

a reply to: nonspecific

Good luck claiming on that one. Act of war? accident? Act of God? Those pipes are one-and-a-half-inch steel covered in concrete, designed to withstand the anchor the size of an aircraft carrier landing on them. Blowing them would require state-of-the-art charges.

All you need is a mine hunting underwater drone and a shaped charge warhead.
All the drone has to do is find the pipe and lay the shape charge warhead alongside of the pipe and back off and detonate the charge. NATO, China the US have them. Now China might also do it because they need more natural gas and russia can supply it.

Are you forgetting that russia also has them and has used them for underwater destruction like this in the past?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Now China might also do it because they need more natural gas and russia can supply it.

Now there's a nice outside the box thinking. I like it and its also very plausible with everything else that's going on.
Except.... if China did this to Russia's bargaining chip, without Russia agreeing to it (and why would they given my previous comment), then surely Putin will be pi**ed with Xi, no and see it as an attack on Russia?
But if China and Russia did agree, and by all accounts the damage is almost irreparable, then you can bet your bottom dollar that the 'loss' of the pipeline is only a small part, chicken feed, of a much bigger plan that we are not privy to yet.

My head hurts trying to fathom (no pun intended) who was responsible for this whole pipeline issue.
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join