It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin . Why would I blow up my own pipeline

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Putin is humming and goes for the throat of the NWO, half the citizens of the West know he is bang on. The other half are thinking about it. Or is he a NWO plant and part of the movement to bring in the NWO with a vast conflict that will change the world forever? www.bitchute.com...
edit on 29-9-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

To stay on topic:

Putler: " I blow my "own" pipeline" and then I blame others have done that"

Its easy to understand. Isn't it?
It fits the false narrative perfectly.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   
So, Putin says "bull#" now according to the translator.
Where are our Russian members who could give a more accurate translation?
Rainbows
Jane

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Except Joe Biden is on film, expressly stating that Nordstream 2 will not be allowed to operate. At all.... But yeah......

If Putin wanted to, he could've just turned the spigot off. He didnt need to blow it up, costing his country even more economic misery.reply to: lotusaugen

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

So, Biden et al are all nefarious, double dealing, duplicitous bastards.
And Putin is clear as the driven snow, honest, genuine and incapable of such things like false flags and propaganda etc.

I'll be honest; at this moment in time I have no idea who was responsible for these attacks - if indeed they were attacks - but I am absolutely 100% certain that all parties are more than capable and more than willing to carry out such actions in order to further their own agendas.

Personally, I'll reserve judgement and an open mind until there is more evidence available.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   
something seems off with this

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
So am I. However, one side already admitted it, with a thanks from Poland.

I mean, any other situation and this would be obvious.

I actually detest the Russian leaders, utterly, but to just relegate them into 'unstable terrorists' is absurd.

This attack was premeditated and deliberate. And as we always say "who benefits'. America does, with a weakened Germany and a whole new energy market. Again, another coincidence...... This weakens Russia further. Their whole economy was essentially based around those pipelines.a reply to: Freeborn

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Personally, I'll reserve judgement and an open mind until there is more evidence available.

I heard they found a perfectly intact Russian passport in the bubbles, what more evidence does anyone need?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Except Joe Biden is on film, expressly stating that Nordstream 2 will not be allowed to operate. At all.... But yeah......

If Putin wanted to, he could've just turned the spigot off. He didnt need to blow it up, costing his country even more economic misery.reply to: lotusaugen

The statement of Blinden was kind of prophetic. Also a blind chicken could find a corn ! (sarcasm)
It was said before the start of the war that Northstream II will not run in case of war against Ukraine.

If I would be Putler, I also would pick up Biden's statement and make the best out of it.

By the way, the cost of his country and economic misery was already set the seal on some months before the blow up.

edit on 29-9-2022 by lotusaugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   
where is the proof the pipe was blown up by some one in an act of war?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Nord 2 is a private venture and as I understand it Gazprom is a 51 percent shareholder with the majority of the shares owned by the Russian government.

As privately owned property I'm guessing its insured?

As it became essentially useless for supplying gas does it seem odd that by getting blown up and a claim on the insurance is now on the cards?

originally posted by: angelchemuel
So, Putin says "bull#" now according to the translator.
Where are our Russian members who could give a more accurate translation?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

where is the proof the pipe was blown up by some one in an act of war?

Someone on the internet said so....
And then someone on the news said it might have been as well.
What more proof do you want?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Why would I blow up my own pipeline

-Because, i want to declare war .

- Before declaring war i need good excuse for doing it.

- By blowing up the NS 1 and 2 pipelines , i maked Russia look like victim in minds of Russians and Western russophiles.

- First i wil declare the " war on terror" specifically international terrorism againts Russia .

So there`s that . The blaming has allready started in Russia.....everything is going according to plan.

How did the US justify the war on terror , justify the war in Iraq and Afghanistan ? 9/11 ?

I remain a master strategist

edit on 29-9-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Good luck claiming on that one. Act of war? accident? Act of God? Those pipes are one-and-a-half-inch steel covered in concrete, designed to withstand the anchor the size of an aircraft carrier landing on them. Blowing them would require state-of-the-art charges.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Even the most anti Russian, russophobic person must see russia doing it as ridiculous.

We know a us warship was in the area, we know Polish politicians have publicly thanked the US for doing it.

We're there any russian warships in the area at the time? No.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

It does not have to be time limited operation at all comrade. The explosives could have put to there Months , or even Year ago .

By divers, robots ...

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Even the most anti Russian, russophobic person must see russia doing it as ridiculous.

We know a us warship was in the area, we know Polish politicians have publicly thanked the US for doing it.

We're there any russian warships in the area at the time? No.

First on CNN: European security officials observed Russian Navy ships in vicinity of Nord Stream pipeline leaks

www.cnn.com...

You claim what ever you want about “western” media.

But we know Russia was at fault for shooting down airline MH 17, and tried to cover it up. Russia was responsible for a missile strike that killed civilians in a mall at Kremenchuk. And we know Russia was lying about the POW deaths at Volnovakha pow prison camp.

edit on 29-9-2022 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

How did the US justify the war on terror , justify the war in Iraq and Afghanistan ? 9/11 ?

How did Putin justify the war in Chechnya that led to his rise in power?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I know how

Wait a second....Uno momento

Ok . Remember this ?

The Unsolved Mystery Behind the Act of Terror That Brought Putin to Power

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I live in America and I believe we have lost the moral high ground. Joe Biden is protecting someone Ukraine that has the ability to show he accepted bribes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join