It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag attack by Russian government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So two days ago there was a school shooting in Izhevsk, killing 17 children and injuring 24 more. The shooter was wearing Nazi paraphernalia and symbols. That's interesting because this happend the day that the protests regarding mobilization took place, and thr Russian government claims Ukraine is a Nazi state. I strongly suspect this was a false flag to rile people up against Ukraine and have them support the war.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

My thoughts on the situation are exactly the same.
Damn shame kids had to suffer.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

It’s possible. But it’s also possible some dude just wanted to stir the pot.

There’s no doubt in my mind there are legitimate psychos in any large population. And one who has called it quits on life and thinks he can solidify his name in history could do something like this.

But we’ll likely never know for sure. Could be real, a Russian false flag, or even a foreign actor or asset.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The more likely those who would carry out a false flag are the same ones that who were behind gulf of tonkin...

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

happend the day that the protests regarding mobilization

You mean the so called anti mobilization which were largely endorsed by western protest NGO groups like the NED movement right?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

A Kid who was wearing all black outfits it appears.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

The more likely those who would carry out a false flag are the same ones that who were behind gulf of tonkin...

Chechnya has entered the chat.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremiah33three
So two days ago there was a school shooting in Izhevsk, killing 17 children and injuring 24 more. The shooter was wearing Nazi paraphernalia and symbols. That's interesting because this happend the day that the protests regarding mobilization took place, and thr Russian government claims Ukraine is a Nazi state. I strongly suspect this was a false flag to rile people up against Ukraine and have them support the war.

A link would help mate.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Ah yes Chechnya you mean that same country that the US tried to use agaisnt Russia as well during the reign of Yeltsin era?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

It’s possible. But it’s also possible some dude just wanted to stir the pot.

There’s no doubt in my mind there are legitimate psychos in any large population. And one who has called it quits on life and thinks he can solidify his name in history could do something like this.

But we’ll likely never know for sure. Could be real, a Russian false flag, or even a foreign actor or asset.

Just so odd that Columbine seemingly is the only incident that ever captured these active shooters on camera... specially in US, the schools are like mini detention camps here, you're not even getting in the building without holding your ID up to a camera.

And why target kids? As if this person had none better to take this out on like some McDonalds worker getting their order wrong.

doesn't add up...

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Ah yes Chechnya you mean that same country that the US tried to use agaisnt Russia as well during the reign of Yeltsin era?

Sometimes I envy the type of world view that makes explaining all kinds of history so easily. I think often it would be nice to have such binary beliefs of good an evil. A single entity or group to put all of my problems with. At least then, there wouldn’t be the dreary questions that often don’t have concrete answers.

But then there’s reality that humans are flawed, and so are every large society. If you look at the history of any nation with power, you see it’s messy with no shortage of blight.

If you notice my first comment in this thread, I didn’t rule out the possibility the west or even my nation may have had a part. But none of us know, though you seem to be pretending to.

But when you’re in the company of peers and you declare things with such conviction and no evidence, what do you imagine they think of it? When you meet someone, are you impressed they have such detailed explanations of a matter without any way to collaborate a single detail?

Russia made great sacrifices during the modern era, more than most. And to a very real degree, we all owe our levels of comfort to them. And even when they got through a very dark time to solidify their sphere of influence, their competition with the west helped catapult human technological advancement.

But there were long periods through all that where they didn’t bat an eye to achieve their aim no matter the cost. Just because of that, doesn’t mean they do it every time something bad happens. Same goes for any other country. I know it’s a crazy concept, but there are bad people everywhere… sometimes even good people who do bad things.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

doesn't add up...

It shouldn’t really though.

When something is so disgusting and abhorrent, you’re not going to find logic in it. It’s just inherently senseless. Whether it’s a deranged lone wolf, or some clandestine action for some further aim, it’s equally as disgusting and void of anything that resembles reason. If it’s someone making a statement, or a government furthering an agenda, neither could resort to actual reason in the first place or they’d have convinced us. But they couldn’t, so they instead resort to diabolical measures because they’re so bankrupt of morality, legitimacy, or self awareness.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Fair enoguh, simply search for "Izhevsk school shooting" and choose your favourite link.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Russia copying the FBI playbook lol

Interesting, never did any digging on this one but just on face value it stinks to high heaven

new topics

top topics

join