It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone had vivid dreams in the night from 26th to 27th?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

You mean like, we two had a very similar dream?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Well, i was a character in a game, roaming a wasteland with a group of people and fired a single shot at a non threatening target. So it certainly shares some similarity. I woke up around the same time, think it was around 3am UK time.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Interesting, did it repeat in similar fashion? Did you feel energized? Because even though I had this dream and lost a bit of sleep in between finding to sleep again, I am full of energy. I have not felt like this all over the whole year.

I should be tired and lacking energy just because of my medical condition alone but so far this week, rocking it. A part of me want's to acknowledge it was some sort of test and it iterated so long to dupe me into doing something like fighting over a hiding spot, or shooting that leopard. This is why I think it was some sort of test I passed more or less. Like testing my personal inhibition threshold.

I also could have scoped the beings I just realize, they were in eye sight distance in the darkness already, but that thought just now crossed my mind.

I don't want to judge me behavior though or think I passed a test. All I wanted was get my daughter to safety. In a way, I can not help myself thinking that a high developed species with knowledge about physics, would try to judge or similate an outcome by influencing the dreams or thoughts of people and plot out the results.

But that's just really far off into "what if", I don't really think it was the case. My curiosity was more like, can I spot a pattern that other's also had such a vivid almost lucid dream, out of the blue, around the same timeframe.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

It was a bit larger than a cat (I remember looking for the cat only to see it chasing its own tail and ignoring me). The thing slowly moved from the back of the chair towards the arm rest (near the floor). I remember telling myself, “wake up before it gets to you”!! I then woke up only to find myself in a dream where I was sitting in a chair, different room, sleeping and trying like hell to wake up from my dream! I could see the room, slightly dark, done in gray and black, and I twitched my leg.

I swear, even though I went to give you all stars and glanced over all posts earlier on my phone, because I decided I can not answer every single one (would like be a bit much)... I got a bit of a strange feeling when I read "larger cat" now. I did not pick that up earlier.

Hm very strange.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

My sleeping pattern is strange, i wake up every hour or so and on occasion will drift back into the same dream. Is this what you mean by repeating?

I wish i had written down the details now when i woke up. I can't remember exactly the feelings i had. I know the group i was with were trying to escape something and the figure was on the second floor of the building, looking from a damaged window, wearing a red mask that looked a little like a storm trooper. I had fired a single shot from a luger pistol at them as a reaction to movement, however i think i realised they weren't a threat and they then joined the group.

I have vague memory of earlier parts of the dream but can't quite get through the fog, if anything comes to me i'll update you.

As for energy, since i stopped smoking, drinking and changed my diet i feel like a new man, i wake up every day ready to go, this is a new experience for me, only the last few weeks or so. Mentally i feel more stable as well, more reflective and controlled. Dreams can certainly influence our behaviours and help us digest underlying issues.

Certain dreams i know have some significance as they're exceptional and rare. I'd say this was one of them.

Others i've had in the last year or so which i've shared on the forum and some actually came true are:

Train crash at the exit of a tunnel.
Large meteor over Scotland when fishing. (my first dream with sound as the major component)
Missile strike at an airport somewhere in Asia.
A man named Mr Wallace assassinated by a female at a train station.
UFO flying overhead at high speed during apocalyptic event.

edit on 29/9/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I wake up every 90 minutes but that has to do with how I sleep for years. I can not remember each time I wake up and I can not give you my word for the question if I woke up in between and went back.

Somehow it feels right to say yes but I can not tell you exactly. I had another dream a day later where I can remember that I wanted to go back to the dream and it worked, though. Something that seldom works for me.

But what I noticed over the years, when I had heavy insomnia and only found to sleep at the break of daylight was, that I get very vivid dreams I will return to during daylight hours, after waking up and turning around. But currently I sleep like a baby, did not had any episodes of insomnia this year, other than a single night here and there, or so.
edit on 29.9.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Did you have complete recollection of each dream within the dreams or was it more like deja vu? Also did everyone else remember or were they NPC like?

I had a funny repeating dream a few weeks ago I mentioned to a member here, it's a bit "out there" as theories go but I think their might be a way to initiate a test/lesson like series of dreams onto people. I've had a few in my life and some are completely bewildering... Sounds like you and others had some of the wilder ones.

I was drained off my experience a few weeks ago but ones in the past have invigorated. Feels like a change of gear? Maybe it's a gift horse...

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I was aware of each "reset". I found myself knowing that it repeats. Less a dejavu but like "WTF this again?". This is what I mean with being able to reflect during a dream. I knew the differences. I was not aware it's a dream but it felt like real.

I was not doing major decisions, it was like I was on the passenger seat, like the subconsciousness. If I gave the impression that I really could decide, that is my mistake. I never asked or can not remember asking anyone or making anyone aware of it. I can not recollect any talks with other dream people but I heard them talking, like in the leopard situation. I knew it was about me but they were in my back, out of view. The only situation I can remember was that androgynous being on the roof and even that was not a real conversation.

My recollection astonished me only because it was a dream. In real life I can recollect memories very good because my brain somehow records all senses and that makes it easy because my memory is filled with these "impressions". Not photographic though. Best I can describe it.

If it's a gifted horse, we say don't check the teeth lol, as it's a gift. However I am curious about the next dream and when it stops.

I had a funny repeating dream a few weeks ago I mentioned to a member here, it's a bit "out there" as theories go but I think their might be a way to initiate a test/lesson like series of dreams onto people.

Can you elaborate on this? I am very curious about your ideas and would like to read about them

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I had really weird dreams - one was parachuting over a wasteland, the other was a silent gathering - cult style.

The times mentioned are strange, if I do wake up bizarre dreams I always check my phone for times.

So UK here + The times were 03.01 and 03.47.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Inbangstickitin

3am, the spooky hour we say

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Wow, this is stange. I read a story about a mysterious happening with NO CME event from the sun, but a magnetic storm came from "somewhere" and hit earth on the 26th/27th.

www.newsweek.com... ce-weather-1746527 404'd on google

Title of Article: Huge Unexpected Solar Storm Smashes Into Earth From Mystery Source.
Link: www.newsweek.com...

You can pull it up on duckduckgo.com
Hmmm... why did google 404 the article???
edit on 29-9-2022 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2022 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I see, that's what I class as "normal" dreams as in you're more a witness than an active participant. There's ways to gain autonomy in any dream it would seem, I don't ascribe to the idea of nightmares...

Can you elaborate on this? I am very curious about your ideas and would like to read about them

It was in PM's related to an old thread... A few people are like... Going through the same motions lol. I'm trying to make sense of it myself I'll pm you.

Btw that's not to dismiss your dreams at all with my opening paragraph, they've left an actual chemical impression on your body, you feel good yet you know you've been "hyperdriving" so to speak.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I didn't pick it up as dismissing my dreams. Rather it's very unusual I have such dreams as well as thinking during dreams. Most of the times even when I can remember dreams, it's just what it was about, not being able to iterate down tiny details.

Will read the other text you sent later when I have sufficient time to answer

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Will read the other text you sent later when I have sufficient time to answer

Just realized it might be a bit all over... Migraine again.

I don't follow and have no affiliation so I really don't know that much beyond personal experiences. I'm sure you're aware of occultist links and the likes to the "dreamscape" but there's natural ability to control and share dreams... Loads of things.

I also know it's "out there" stuff, well actually it's the opposite in many ways lol. The best way I can justifiably explain there's something to it without 1000's of words is just say every culture in history dedicated much to ways of life around "magic" and these days we call it superstition and occultism.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Started to read the dreamscape thread. Before I progress down the message so we're on the same page, I will read it but I want to share some thoughts about your last paragraph.

All I can say currently is I have heard about the dreamscape before. The infinity is something I am interested in. For years I have been fascinated by the concept of infinity as it is everywhere, from tiny to tall and all in between. One of my favorite symbols is the 8. It's my favorite number for sure.

Speaking about magic, I am not unfamiliar with the concept. I do not want so say that I practice it, as it's a widely misunderstood topic in my opinion. I distance myself from anything Wiccan for example, because for me it's a cult. I am at home in the old Pagan traditions and rituals, as was my mother. Honoring nature, serving it and that's what I worship. Natures energies that I think permeates every living being and way beyond. The all spanning god.

I do not like the term witch either, I think a certain power lays in all of us, it's just a question of how we name it or look at it. Chi, Chakras, Magic, Awareness but I think everything is connected and you might be interested in reading this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now reading the thread you sent me.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Fascinating experience and thread!

There's always a cost... Everything is borrowed.

I grew into a logical brain and try to explain everything with reason and logic, ironic that Spock's an alien huh? I used to think that show was stupid.

That mindset didn't explain anything nor did it stop weird stuff happening or meeting weird people in my life. What does explain some of it is cultural history. When I think of that history I know I've tried to ridicule it in the past, I've tried to suppress it... Almost like I'm picking up historic societal traits, funny that.

I do not like the term witch either, I think a certain power lays in all of us, it's just a question of how we name it or look at it. Chi, Chakras, Magic, Awareness but I think everything is connected

Everything is connected I also think it can be wonderful if approached properly.

Its all about intent. I think awareness is good with the right mindset.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I was raised using logic and I like it too. I am Gemini, so I have the rational and the emotional side. I tend to be more rational but then I made experiences that told me I can not explain everything with cold hard logic.

Intention and awareness plays a big role in this. For example healing stones. Is it placebo? Are they conducting, filtering or enhancing certain biological signals? (think Kirlian photography). At the end I do not care because I know that certain stones do help me with certain things.

My aunt once gave me a stone that she said helps me balancing and finding better sleep after a traumatic experience. Almost always when I had it under my pillow before going to bed but had a bad night, it slipped from the bed onto the floor. I noticed this pattern and also that it got transcluent over the course of a month. So for me this is evidence that it does something.

Can not explain it with logic. Whenever I have my labradorite with me, I feel more grounded and intuitive. Maybe that's just psychology but hey, if it works, it works, right?

I am not sure I understand you completely on the historic societal traits, can you elaborate on this?

Add: I wrote I am Gemini as if I would believe in birth signs.. I am aware that a lot of pages write it so everyone reads affirmative good things about themselves, similar to horoscopes (that I really am skeptic about).. But a member here pointed out a good book and I also do believe in moon cycles so it kind of resonates with me. Thought that is important to add. But I keep in the back of my head a bit skeptism always, to not loose "sight of the shore". If you know what I mean. Keeping an open mind but not fully diving in, to not loose reference.

Says someone on a conspiracy board, lol.

Also, check your PMs

edit on 30.9.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I'm one of those daft horses that shoot things... I've always wondered if our births affect how we look at seasons, winter is homely for me.

I've never really used gems but their was a pebble I was fond of as a kid, I couldn't destroy it or lose it and I kept a lump of local quartz around during a crazy time in my life. I never paid much notice so much in content but I've definitely practiced "trinket" keeping if you can call it that. If a good friend gives me a rare coin in a unique situation I might keep it, I tend to pass them on eventually too.

I am not sure I understand you completely on the historic societal traits, can you elaborate on this?

There's so many ways to frame the picture. One good way is highlander vs lowlander whereas the Highlands traditionally lived naturally and nomadic and the Lowlands are traditionally farmed and settled. This is a literal reoccurring theme across humanity as it evolves civilization.

The more "wholesome" picture is the New god's/God Vs ancestral knowledge/animism old gods.

We're geared to mock anything ancestral as a society rule, it's all superstitious bs at best, at worst demonic. Idk... It's hard not to have anger about it considering every old church in the old world is sitting on a pagan site and that's absolutely no mistake.

The way they oppress spirituality is like how they oppress sexuality. There's a natural inclination despite historical persecution. It's the best comparison I can think of.
edit on 30-9-2022 by RAY1990 because: Typo

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: KKLOCO

because I was about to go to bed and also did not want to influence any possible answers. I will write my theory and own experience down in a few hours.
I don't know if you received my pm, but I'll ask my question here just in case: What is your view on the subjects of Karma and Reincarnation? Also, what was the time of day you had this dream?

Have you ever considered viewing dreams as a form of presentation or narration? Like somebody wants to show you something.

Regarding the leopard in your dream, what was its appearance like? Did it seem to represent a country?
edit on 2-10-2022 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium
I checked and saw I got a lot of messages from you lol. I will check them after this post.

I do believe in Karma but in a different way. The word Karma is closest in understanding to it. Like someone else wrote, nothing is free. We draw it from things we like and that make our heart glow warm. And we draw it from hate and suffering, making our heart cold towards others.

We can share this positive energy as well as we can share bad energy. We can also push it towards others. When we do that, it comes at a cost and that is what I believe in. So in a way it's very similar to Karma. I do not believe in reincarnation in the traditional / classical sense either.

The leopard did not fit into the environment, I thought about this too. I have no memory about thinking any connection to a country but I noticed that it did not fit the European building style and tree and bushes. Green grass hills around the building.

I wondered what it represents. I do have a clue though. I have a digital print of this painting I like very much and that's the only leopard I see in my daily life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join