It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Air Force Doing CAS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Absolutely Crazy times

If anybody would have said prior to Feb 26th Ukraine would be carrying out CAS ops on Russian front lines, and had Russia invasion force completely annihilated and on its last legs, spurring on a retreat and a national mobilization in just 6 months, id have said you're crazy

But yet here we are... watching Ukraine carry out C.A.S (Close Air Support) after Russia's air defense and Air force is MIA

VIDEO

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I like the background music it's almost like COD in real life! This makes me wanna go kill some Russians!!!
/s

There is absolutely no way to tell exactly what is going on there. Ukraine's track record should make us all skeptical. This includes anything from Russia as well. But the top-gun music made me lol...

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Location (47.228242, 33.150862)

OSINTtechnical twitter

google maps

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I like the background music it's almost like COD in real life! This makes me wanna go kill some Russians!!!
/s

There is absolutely no way to tell exactly what is going on there. Ukraine's track record should make us all skeptical. This includes anything from Russia as well. But the top-gun music made me lol...

Most vids from the Ukrainian side had being either fake or taken from video games.. I have a feeling this another video game footage.

Or old videos. I would be very skeptical.

This makes me wanna go kill some Russians

Of course it does. Its why they are putting out older videos when they had jet fighters before majority of them were destroyed. And i am sure you wouldn't mind seeing innocent Russian civilians killed in the process to.

edit on 29-9-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Sam Hyde aka the Ghost of Kyiv lives?!

link   
a reply to: Kenzo

And? what off it?

the video seems to be older.
Not currently.

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Sam Hyde aka the Ghost of Kyiv lives?!

The same propaganda.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Propaganda

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This is natos doing not Ukraine.

Without nato Ukraine would have been dead in a couple of weeks.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
That’s some pretty flat land out there. Not really easy to hide. Unlike Nam with jungles and mountainous terrain.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

The Russian Air Force's relative absence from the skies over Ukraine might come into play. So little opposition permits the Ukrainian Air Force to strike against targets related to Russia's limited logistics and supply capabilities. Why destroy Russian tanks directly when they probably run out of fuel and are abandoned by their crews? But that doesn't preclude the Ukrainian Air Force from undertaking close air support roles. Yet they likely have to choose how and where to deploy their limited resources wisely.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

that's one of the wonders of this war. with the obvious advantage of the russian air force why haven't they established air superiority?

i suspect two combined of three reasons.

first, russia can't afford to repair and replace their aircraft.

second, their afraid that supporting countries would supply surface to air aid in mass numbers, disseminating their air power. which their all but broke asses can't fix or replace.

third, just like most of their other equipment, it's old, in ill repair, i meean when crashed aircraft are found with hand held GPS duct taped to the instrument panel it doesn't say much for the condition of their aircraft and the ability of their broke ass to repair them.

edit on 29-9-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Pretty much

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

originally posted by: JAY1980
/s

Most vids from the Ukrainian side had being either fake or taken from video games.. I have a feeling this another video game footage.

Or old videos. I would be very skeptical.

This makes me wanna go kill some Russians

Of course it does. Its why they are putting out older videos when they had jet fighters before majority of them were destroyed. And i am sure you wouldn't mind seeing innocent Russian civilians killed in the process to.

You do know that’s VERY easy to find out?

I mean Russia has been doing it all year and they get found out all the time

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Kind of like how Russia has claimed to have destroyed 55 Ukrainian MiG-29s, when they only had something like 37 earlier this year, and there have only been 20 confirmed destroyed both on the ground and in the air (by OSINT sources).

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Im no zelenski fan boy or Ukraine champion, but you sound a bit pissed off that they werent so easily slaughtered

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: xpert11

that's one of the wonders of this war. with the obvious advantage of the russian air force why haven't they established air superiority?

i suspect two combined of three reasons.

first, russia can't afford to repair and replace their aircraft.

The institutional corruption experienced by the Russian military probably robbed their air force of funding.

second, their afraid that supporting countries would supply surface to air aid in mass numbers, disseminating their air power. which their all but broke asses can't fix or replace.

Interestingly, the Russian Air Force isn't in a position to exploit their havens in Russia. Moreover, for political reasons, the Ukrainians aren't undertaking military operations against targets in Russia.

third, just like most of their other equipment, it's old, in ill repair, i meean when crashed aircraft are found with hand held GPS duct taped to the instrument panel it doesn't say much for the condition of their aircraft and the ability of their broke ass to repair them.

Like the Russian ground vehicles abandoned by their crews after fuel supplies, spare parts evaporate, or a lack of maintenance comes into play.

top topics

join