It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BELARUS check of the combat and mobilization readiness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

13:39 . In Belarus, a sudden check of the combat and mobilization readiness of military unit 06752 has begun, which will take place within a month, the Ministry of Defense of the Republic reports.

Kommersant. RU

Belarus was the place where Russia started it´s attacks against Ukraine, now Belarus is checking and being prepared for Russians once again to it´s territory towards Ukraine. Military check ups could also mean Belarus is joining forces with Russia.

An alleged figure circulating in the Russian digital world is about 200,000 soldiers to be deployed in that country. We have yet to see whether this will come true or if it is another in a series of media spins and leaked information.

Belarus, map
photo: Printscreen Twitter
However, where there is smoke there is fire. In addition, there is information, albeit unofficial, that Belarus is preparing for the mass reception of military trains from Russia.

According to the knowledge of the author of this text, an exercise was carried out by BelZD (Belarusian State Railways), whose employees carried out the following actions: checking loading-unloading points at railway stations with the participation of BelZD department officials and the VOSO command (military liaison service of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation;

Overhaul of loading and unloading platforms was carried out (if necessary) as well as preparation of wagon approaches to loading and unloading points at stations;

Connection at railway stations of unloading shunting locomotives.

Serbia Posts

So, do you think Belarus will excape once again or face huge sanctions from rest of the World.

Belarus is implementing measures to check the railway infrastructure, and Belarusian Railways employees are sworn to secrecy under a new emergency order
This is reported by the Association of Railway Workers of Belarus on Telegram.

Link

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I don't think Belarus will enter the War, they're far to fragile politically, the majority of the country are anti Lukashenko, many Belorussians fight with Ukraine for this reason, it will be far worst than Russia's Mobilizations and likely end up in Eastern Block Country's interdependently declaring war on Lukashenko's Belarus, with lots of Belarus partisan forces in the mix

As it stands Belarus only have around 13,000 active Troops, So it'll be pointless however they'd be more trained than what Russia is sending lol

Don't see it happening, but there is always a chance given the level of stupid we've seen so far

Who knows?... Putin could have promised tens of thousands of Drunks ?

It sound to me Russia would like to take the pressure of its southern fronts, and send cannon fodder in from the north again diluting Ukraine's advances

However... People need to understand, Russia will never win the war or an inch of Ukraine, This is the fight of the century, and arguably far more crucial than Both World Wars, all were going to see is a rapid or slow drip drop into Full Scale Global war, NATO isn't in the fight yet, god help the opponent whenever they do is all i can say

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

However... People need to understand, Russia will never win the war or an inch of Ukraine

Thats where Putin's tactical nuke option will kick in.
He will have his buffer zone from NATO pushing east by creating
a radioactive wasteland.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
We have a neighbor from Belarus, who just had a baby.
I asked her about the horrible Ukraine invasion, and her words were:
"We are with Russia."
Not a good thing to say when you are living in freedom in the United States.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Belarus and Russia have treaty, Union State of Russia and Belarusin 1997. This treaty is for defence and economics. So if Russia says they need help defending their areas in Luhansk and Donbass ( which voting has ended in russian favor) this treaty between themselves involves Belarus directly..

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

I bet she watch russian propaganda satellite channels.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I have a student from Belarus with the total opposite reaction. She told us "they" (she used the term "we", not sure exactly who she was including) call Putin cockroach and hate him.

There must be a big variety of opinion, unsurprisingly.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I think which side of the political spectrum you sit on can be determined by which side of the corruption you were on.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Belarus and Russia have treaty, Union State of Russia and Belarusin 1997. This treaty is for defence and economics. So if Russia says they need help defending their areas in Luhansk and Donbass ( which voting has ended in russian favor) this treaty between themselves involves Belarus directly..

Maybe Lukoshenko isn't stupid enough to believe imperialism is defense, or worth being overthrown and invaded by NATO

I dunno either one isn't a good outcome for him

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

I have a student from Belarus with the total opposite reaction. She told us "they" (she used the term "we", not sure exactly who she was including) call Putin cockroach and hate him.

He essentially had Putin send in the Russian Army to stop his people overthrowing him for being a Russian puppet

Belarus most want to join the Baltic States and Ukraine in the EU

Link

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenNum287119327

However... People need to understand, Russia will never win the war or an inch of Ukraine

Thats where Putin's tactical nuke option will kick in.
He will have his buffer zone from NATO pushing east by creating
a radioactive wasteland.

I'm sure the world can handle a few tactical nukes being lobbed around, for sure Russia would get wiped out, maybe the West will lose a city or two, but its acceptable compared to the Collective West stepping down

So bring it on IMO

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

If Russia use a nuclear device and NATO or the US steps in then in needs to be mostly conventional. I'm not convinced it can be done without SATAN II launches so it's not just a city or two.

A tit for that escalation goes to strategic bombing as soon as NATO gets involved in all the simulations to date so I'm not sure what's changed in general's minds.

We're not stepping down either although pulling Belarus into the fight plus the conscripts and a change of approach by Russia because it would be considered war... That spells costly for Ukraine under any light. I highly doubt that's cause for the west to step in either, I doubt we'll change the nature of what we ship in terms of weapons platforms and ammunition.

Chess is a # social game anyways. Ain't nobody winning here.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

I can very much understand that.
It just upsets me that this woman has a baby here, in our free country, and has the nerve to align herself with Russia.
How would she feel if she had that baby in the Ukraine, with shelling and bombing going on around her?
And I wonder how this young woman would feel if she were still in Belarus and her husband was shipped off to war in the Ukraine?
Oh then it might different.
edit on 28-9-2022 by RonnieJersey because: forgot to add something

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Good points you're making

new topics

top topics

join