It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News and Phonecalls of Russian soldier who is in Kherson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   

He talks first with his mother and later with another russian soldier. Other russian soldier tells him that Poland, France and Germany has attacked Russia and it was in the news. Tho i could not yet find that news but i believe it is Russian propaganda and just in time before Nord Stream incident. If you find any pls provide.

He talks about Russia and how is his life in the frontlines to his mother, his opinions differs greatly to what his mother has. He talks about outdated weapons they are using etc.

Today in Kommensart.ru published

12:38 pm . The United States and Europe have almost exhausted their stockpiles of weapons for deliveries to Ukraine, CNBC reported, citing military experts.

13:13 . The American embassy in Moscow called on US citizens to leave Russia immediately.

11:21 am . Mobilized in Moscow can get married on the day of application.

LINK

According their newsfeed
Turkey has stopped accepting russian MIR cards and stops MIR system in Turkey.

edit on 28-9-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Interesting.
Thanks for posting.

How are these communications intercepted...and how do we know they are real?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
And here is a VIDEO of the reinforcements on their way

They've had ZERO training NOTHING? wow this is a last ditch desperation by Putler

The casualties in the coming weeks are going to be of the charts INSANE

Another one here

edit on 28-9-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

It's terrible that Mad Vlad is treating his citizens like this. H'e going to turn Ukraine into an abattoir as he sends these untrained Russians to fight his unjustified war against a now battle hardened Ukrainian army.
The scary thing is though, when this fails and it will, Mad Vlad will become more unhindged, then what else is he capable of doing before his people remove him from office?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Interesting.
Thanks for posting.

How are these communications intercepted...and how do we know they are real?

SIGNIT Aircraft hooving up

I think its confirmed as real otherwise why field the technology? or are you saying Russians are faking it?

I don't think so, given the death toll and national mobilization for Putin's 3 day war

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

It's terrible that Mad Vlad is treating his citizens like this. H'e going to turn Ukraine into an abattoir as he sends these untrained Russians to fight his unjustified war against a now battle hardened Ukrainian army.
The scary thing is though, when this fails and it will, Mad Vlad will become more unhindged, then what else is he capable of doing before his people remove him from office?

True

Ukraine Has around 730,000 active military currently with lengthy professional training or front line experience, 200,000 on the battlefield ready to be rotated and take leave

Russia has probably less than 100,000 and they have to be rotated with untrained drunks

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

My goodness!, Poland, France and Germany has attacked Russia ?

Here is one comment from Vostok battalion commander Aleksandr Khodakovsky , telegram .

Pro-Russian Vostok battalion commander Aleksandr Khodakovsky tells about the dire situation with mobiks who do crazy stuff like driving into enemy positions and placing ammo in the open; blames generals for not establishing proper teamwork.

I really would not want to sit near those new mobilized

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

True

Ukraine Has around 730,000 active military currently with lengthy professional training or front line experience, 200,000 on the battlefield ready to be rotated and take leave

Russia has probably less than 100,000 and they have to be rotated with untrained drunks

Your numbers...

Seem...

Well made up.

Considering 730,000 solders is about the same size as the American active duty in the Army and Navy COMBINED. In a country of only 41,000,000? Yeah that seems off especially when you consider the losses Ukraine has suffered since the beginning of this conflict

These numbers are probably more accurate.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

From the Kremlin propagandist , the duran lol

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Dont forget, after the invasion, Ukraine "mobilized" just as russia is doing now. There are plenty of sources to confirm such information.

For example:

He’d like to see every platoon have a drone operator. Given the Ukrainian armed forces’ wartime size of 700,000 troops, achieving this target would require thousands of trained operators.

www.rferl.org...

I've read that they can easily go to 1.2 million of needed.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

True

Ok just so i have this right...Russia only has outdated weapons, and basically no trained soldiers who are mostly drunks? Hmmmm...I would say that someone would have to be very naïve to believe that to say the least.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

True

Your numbers...

Seem...

Well made up.

Considering 730,000 solders is about the same size as the American active duty in the Army and Navy COMBINED. In a country of only 41,000,000? Yeah that seems off especially when you consider the losses Ukraine has suffered since the beginning of this conflict

LMFAO

Are you seriously comparing US Army & Navy active/regular to Ukraine National mobilization? worlds apart for a million other reasons, nobody holds those kind of regular troops like the USA other than China, which is questionable given russias obvious lie of 1m active lol

If the USA did a national mobilization of all men & women across a population of 340m what do you think it would be?

All fit men and women from 18 - 45 ? MILLIONS even more given immigration

Its not that my numbers are way of, its that your thinking isn't even in first gear

Shhheriously bro

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Habs2133

True

Ok just so i have this right...Russia only has outdated weapons, and basically no trained soldiers who are mostly drunks? Hmmmm...I would say that someone would have to be very naïve to believe that to say the least.

YES because we can see that in the captured Russian equipment lol its tanks its EW its DUMB unguided munitions and bombs, its WWII era - Cold War Era ... including its performance which is evidently VERY bad

Only a fraction of Russian equipment is modernized, a tiny fraction... and even that ins't on par with what NATO is supplying, including its old soviet equipment has received much better upgrades, including command & control and targeting acquisition/data, everything but boots on the ground

I mean come on, look at the state of the new deliveries ? what even is it? my granddad probably drive similar as a child, and hes long dead

What about recent logistics sent? lol what an embarrassment it looks like a Romanian gypsy campsite ffs ahahaha

Meanwhile Ukraine's new deliveries? more everyday

This is called CAUGHT WITH YOUR PANTS DOWN

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

That comment about Poland, France, and Germany shows how ignorant is the person making that claim.

If -NATO- intervenes, it won't be just those three countries.

And the -EU- has, IIRC, a single Franco-German brigade as its military force. One brigade won't do anything by itself in a war this large.

Of course, latrine rumors are popular in any army.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yeeh so ignorant, it`s unbelievable they would not even know which countrys are part of the war and what are not.

There is also The Joint Expeditionary Force (JEF) that is lead by UK .

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
When you see soldiers armed with Mosin Nagants and SKS rifles in a XXI century conflict you know we live in some Meme times.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Kenzo

That comment about Poland, France, and Germany shows how ignorant is the person making that claim.

If -NATO- intervenes, it won't be just those three countries.

And the -EU- has, IIRC, a single Franco-German brigade as its military force. One brigade won't do anything by itself in a war this large.

Of course, latrine rumors are popular in any army.

Cheers

Yeah exactly, i think they're just seeing videos online and drawing conclusion from them based on language or ascent of the video... not really understanding there is probably some people from all over the world fighting for Ukraine, like dozens of nationalities

But like KIMDOT.COM another corrupt western outcast on the same level as Comrade "Edward Snowden" who complained about censorship in the West... GIGGITY.. but went strait to China... WAIT FOR IT.... and Then Russia... LMFAO... NUT-JOB to complain

dude a HEROIN ADDICT?

ANYWAY... But how ChunkDotCom still lives in NZ without being Novichok'ed into a comma... i don't know?

Man i was convince we was the bad guys? why don't we Polonium 210 every Western hypocrite? Or do a Saudi chop shop?

Were so oppressive and brutal

Anyway.... Turned out the video of EVIDENCE of USA troops on the ground, was just a well know merc YouTuber

Yet many lapped it up without question? ughh this is evidence of DIRECT US involvement, WERE THE EVIL ONES... i must self harm my country Polonium 210 on dissidents is acceptable

Ladies & Gentlemen - the confused Western far left & far right in a nutshell, DEAF, DUMB, BLIND, UTTER TRAITORS

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

RUSSIAN TROOPS DO NOT CARRY CELLPHONES INTO BATTLE.
too easy to locate track, infiltrate, and spy on.
they leave them at home... along with fitbits

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cappie

RUSSIAN TROOPS DO NOT CARRY CELLPHONES INTO BATTLE.
too easy to locate track, infiltrate, and spy on.
they leave them at home... along with fitbits

Oh, They definitely bring those triangulation tracking & targeting devices onto the battlefield

That's why every new hotel filled with new conscripts is a pile of rubble currently

top topics

join