It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   
A good source of mine from an American branch told me that Americans blew up the gas pipeline Nord Stream 1 and also an attempt was made on the 2nd one but failed apparently something went wrong.

The U.S is trying to throw Europe into war against Russia with this false flag by using the fear of the brutal coming winter and starvation as a catalyst.

In other news Russian and Chinese ships were spotted outside of Alaska, the 20th Chinese Communist Party meeting is about to be 🔥🔥🔥

If you are in America get the f out now while you can! Your economy is about to collapse and once it does, no one will save you. While the chaos and turmoil in America unfold, Russia and China will make a move on Alaska. China will also make a move on Taiwan and most of South East Asia and the Pacific, most nations will give up without a fight so there won't be giant wars breaking out. The only concern is Japan vs China but they'll most likely come to terms eventually, the positive is the reunification of both Koreas so that is a plus!

Europe will be too busy dealing with its own turmoil to act or do anything, as the freezing winter will cause riots, the collapse of the European economy, and the dissolving of the European Union entirely. That is if Europeans won't be dumb enough to go to war with Russia blindly like good little soldiers for big daddy America.

The September financial report shows that the Chinese economy is the only one in the green while European and American took a hit. We're going to see rats jumping ship and investing everything into China while taking everything out of America and Europe.

WW3 will not be nuclear and if a nuke does go off it will be one or two at most.

It is all over ladies and gentlemen, Russia, China, India, and Saudi Arabia have the high ground. The U.S Petrol Dollar is being buried as we speak and the Chinese have perfectly cloned the American financial system which is why their economy and those allied with them will survive what comes next.

Start learning Russian and Chinese, oh and Arabic it's going to come in handy in the coming times!

Defend your families from looters and those breaking in trying to find food, the globalists are freaking out right now and going to change sides. While the loyalists will remain and try to slam the door as hard as they can on their way out.

Maybe just maybe humanity will finally be able to breathe easily soon

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Not sure what is going on.

Did find an article which surely does not bode well.

www.forbes.com/sites/michaelshellenberger/2022/09/27/us-blew-up-russian-gas-pipelines-nord-stream-1--2-says-former-polish-defense-minister

Also

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 28-9-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

the Chinese have perfectly cloned the American financial system which is why their economy and those allied with them will survive what comes next.

Sounds like it will have some problems in how you forecast the US economy going. As for how the China economy is doing with all of its lock downs and zero covid policy, it does look like they did get a good model of the US economy running.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Sikorski is a member of the opposition and elections are due in Poland next year IIRC. All he is now is a member of the European parliament. Doubtful that he has "the scoop".

ETA-- his spouse is none other than Anne Applebaum, a journalist darling of the left.

Cheers
edit on 28-9-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Chill Mister!

You have gone off the rails. It's gone down in your head for sure. I can assure you that World War 3 will never happen because there will be little to no planet left if it does. The elite are in love with this life far more than us ragamuffins. Putin did not his pleasure dome decree knowing that his kids and concubines will have their faces melted off and every last molecule of riches he has will be disassembled by gamma glory as he watches from his hole in the ground.

I expect things will just keep messing up a while until a friendlier Russia emerges. That can only happen if the West stops being such a woke carbon zero zealot trying to impose its quotas on all of us who did not vote for it. We never even had a chance to vote on this Carbon 666 algorithm driven system that is really messsing with our lives and making us poorrer with less opportunities.

I went the whole of last winter without any heating at all here in Britain. I can easily do it another winter if necessary. I will not freeze like all those Russian troops will in Ukraine. They are screwed. All that the West needs to do is to give Ukraine enough military intelligence and fire power to cut off Russia's suppply chain and they will freeze and starve miserably. It will be an ironic turnaround of what happened when silly Hitler made the same mistake as Napoleon. Putin will have to make the same mistake too. His hand is forced. Cut the supply chain to those troops and they will freeze and be neutered. Any invader is weak as they have to maintain a supply chain into the enemy territory. It takes so much of their resources just to deploy and guard that. That is why gorillas can be so effective when they are fighting against an occupying force. You can never defeat an underground army. The cause even passes down through the generations. Oppression always falls flat on its face. Even the Romans couldn't keep a colony going for long.

Don't ever just go for the obvious target of human troops. Think harder. Cut off what animates and drives it. A wild animal can't fight and bite you if it is too weak, cold and starved. No supply, no army. That is the best way to frustrate any invasion. We always look at the face of a threat and never focus on where its power comes from.

I believe in freedom. That is what i fight for. I will never give in. To the death, even to oblivion. I would rather be melted by a bomb than in any man's chains and have my freedom to say yes and no taken away.

Stop being so neurotic. Putin knows he can do this to you by using fear of the bomb. I am watching Americans thinking America is their enemy. You are nuts to believe that. You really have been played with propaganda, conspiracies and disinformation, guess from who?

edit on 28-9-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   

What you are saying matches very well with the last words from David Goldberg talking about Project Zyphr (assuming this video is correct and real) and what we see playing out in Ukraine was planned and orchestrated to take down Europe. I found this video astonishing.

www.bitchute.com...

Edited to add the article about the Ukraine / Russia conflict which explains that it was all planned by the USA. This was what I was thinking about in the text above.

Planned Ukraine Conflict Origins

In what appears to be an exceptional internal leak from the think tank RAND Corporation, known among other things to have been behind the American strategy for foreign and defence policies during the Cold War, a detailed account is given of how the energy crisis in Europe has been planned by the United States.
The document, which dates from January, acknowledges that the aggressive foreign policy that was being pursued by Ukraine before the conflict would push Russia into having to take military action against the country. Its actual purpose, it contends, was to pressure Europe into adopting a wide range of sanctions against Russia, sanctions which had already been prepared.
The European Union’s economy, it states, “will inevitably collapse” as a result of this, and its authors rejoice in the fact that, among other things, resources of up to $9 billion will flow back to the United States, and well-educated young people in Europe will be forced to emigrate.
The key objective described in the document is to divide Europe – especially Germany and Russia – and destroy the European economy by placing useful idiots in political positions in order to stop Russian energy supplies from reaching the continent.

edit on 28-9-2022 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2022 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarantula777

Fun fact a friendlier Russia will emerge eventually soon, but it will be after America and European shadow states are dealt with.

We are seeing history being made and furthermore we will be seeing things take place that America and Europe did not expect nor prepared for.

Also sorry to spoil it for you but if you think Ukraine is going to win this war it's not going to happen, Ukrainians will rejoin Russia eventually but first comes the wipeout of the Ukrainian Rada and the military. Most families of the Ukrainian Nazis that run the Rada and Military already escaped to Europe with the waves, so did some of their members as well, so Europe has another headache coming once the war is lost. Having these extremist elements in their countries dishing out revenge to Europeans for allowing Russia to win the war.

Why is it a war? Because Kyiv under orders of America will continue to bomb the now Russian citizens and lands since the referendums have all been voted for as "yes" at 80% of the vote in each so-called Russian occupied territory.

What American and European media don't tell you is that most of Ukrainians want reunification with Russia, and no one is mentioning the current mass killings the Ukrainian Military is now doing in the recaptured zones other than the Russians.

So things are getting really interesting for sure!

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Question:

What country outside of the US would be safe?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Nothing is happening in Asia. Just floods, typhoons, rice went up 25 % .
China exports went up 60% . China is moving much of its production to South, Central, and Mexico. Reason is lack of workers. Japan expected over 300000 foreign worker's to fill in the labor shortage

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
According to a Naval Tracking system.
A USS Naval ship was spotted of the area near the suspected of the sabotage area.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

What you are saying matches very well with the last words from David Goldberg talking about Project Zyphr (assuming this video is correct and real) and what we see playing out in Ukraine was planned and orchestrated to take down Europe. I found this video astonishing.

www.bitchute.com...

As soon as Russia and China formed their redefined alliance and invited India, South America, Saudi Arabia and most of Africa. It was literally a big signal to American and European globalization plans and the shadow state that it is all over now!

However, the elites and the shadow state are hardcore loyalists to the dark cause, so they will attempt to slam the door as hard as they can on their way out.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   

In other news Russian and Chinese ships were spotted outside of Alaska

I had being saying on here the Deep State/ Joe Biden, Clinton provoking NATO further into Eastern Europe would be moving Russia closer to China and China would view or even see.

Any collapse or break up of Russia as a threat on their nation as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I don't see logic in the US being behind it.

With weapon shipments and intel they already helped the Ukraine to deplete a huge part of Russia's professional military.

And Russia has to fall back to old equipment and force citizens to fight.

The current strategy seems to work , i don't see logic in the US overplaying their hand by blowing up pipelines with all eyes of the world looking upon the region.

Not saying they can't do it but i dunno seems like a dumb move.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Canada, Australia and New Zealand will see some stuff but won't be too brutal.

South Africa.

South America.

Really it is a sort of pick your place type of situation, if you decide on Europe try Serbia or Russia itself.

I would generally avoid Western Europe, certain parts of Eastern Europe and the U.S entirely.

Oh Turkey and Greece are going to have their own beef eventually too so don't bother with those.

The Middle East is going to become a nightmare for sure!

Mexico is going to start their own sh*t so to speak once they smell blood and weakness from the American side.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Canada, Australia and New Zealand will see some stuff but won't be too brutal.

Their gov'ts have shown to be corrupt WEF puppet states. Squashing rights and dissent.

South Africa.

South America.

Hmm, BRICS nations? Doesn't bode well.

Think I'll just hold down my fort.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
I don't see logic in the US being behind it.

With weapon shipments and intel they already helped the Ukraine to deplete a huge part of Russia's professional military.

And Russia has to fall back to old equipment and force citizens to fight.

The current strategy seems to work , i don't see logic in the US overplaying their hand by blowing up pipelines with all eyes of the world looking upon the region.

Not saying they can't do it but i dunno seems like a dumb move.

My friend Russia has barely used 10% of its force, that's what everyone is not realizing and why the US is turning to such tactics.

We've all been lied to that Russia is losing the war, that they can't do anything, that they used all of their military force, etc.

Literally, this is how bad we got brainwashed into thinking Big Daddy America and Mumym Europe won against Russia, if they've won then why is Russia not being taken by NATO right now? Why did NATO and America not go into Ukraine to defend it? Why is the Russian economy doing well even after all the sanctions? etc.

Russia is coming out on top and China is right behind it and next to it, there is no winning here for America or Europe literally none. To think Russia has lost is literally the biggest "Ignorance is bliss" situation, more people are for the referendums, for the draft, for the push into Europe and even talks of joint operations in SEA and Pacific with China.

The only ones protesting are liberals funded by America, the ones fleeing Russia are those supporting the opposition in Russia. They've lost it's over and what is going to unfold is going to become the biggest awakening and financial/power shift in human history.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

i don't see logic in the US overplaying their hand by blowing up pipelines with all eyes of the world looking upon the region.

but, but ''A good source of mine from an American branch told me that Americans blew up the gas pipeline Nord Stream 1''

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

but but it happened, and there is now no turning back!

Europe will either collapse entirely, eat itself from within or do what Big Daddy America says next.

However, seeing how the recent elections went in most places, I'm seeing most leaving E.U and siding with Russia. Additionally, the Nazis of E.U might use their stationed NATO forces in those nations to stomp the opposing governments that will side with Russia. I wouldn't be surprised to see it go super dark really quickly for those nations!

As I mentioned before be prepared for the Globalists and Shadow State to slam the door as hard as they can on their way out because some of them are real hardcore loyalists to the dark world agenda.

Furthermore, there is a number of fun reasons why America stooped this low and went with blowing up Nord 1 and failed the sabotage of Nord 2. However, we won't go into it much! Also keep an eye on the 20th Chinese Communist Party meeting

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You are killing me over here , thanks

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join