It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chrissy vs Teddy -- Abortion or Miscarriage?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Sucks when you gotta backpedal.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

You're still on about it all? Just gotta get in another ridiculous insult? (Yes, ridiculous).

Okay, whatever. If that's all ya got... then that's all ya got. Gotta make the most of it I suppose. But I'm done with you.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Heh, you're the one who #ted on it in an attempt to make an example, then you have to be like WELL ITS NOT THAT CRAZY.

I stand by what said all of that # bunk.

You could've been done from the start but you couldn't resist a chance to sperg.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Okay... now it's making sense to me! My apologies for misunderstanding or misreading -- whatever I did.

no worries mate

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Women are great.

Hoes i dont respect.

By your responses to the poster you have shown yourself to be a liar and don't have the heart or mind to understand the point of the post.
edit on 9 30 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I fully support aborting your children.

There are plenty of easy quips about your issues with your mother.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

There are plenty of easy quips about your issues with your mother.

As easy as it would be to do so, thank you for not offering any -- just pointing it out.

The great thing about discussion forums is that everyone's words stand on their own merit and our words say everything about ourselves. No one else.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: dandandat2

This thread isn't about the morals of terminating unwanted pregnancies.

Maybe not, but that is precisely what the vast - and I mean VAST - majority of pro-life people are talkiung about.

I do not know even one single person that believes that a woman whose life is truly in grave danger from any of the admittedly large number of potential problems that can show up should be prevented from having her life saved at the expense of the baby.

NOT ONE.

To the extent that question does pertain to the issues outlined here, as long as idiots and jackasses continue to want to ignore and deny life-saving and life-protecting safeguards for the mothers,

Again... I don't know ANYONE who believes that. And I agree with you that anyone who does is a simple minded moron that can and should be completely ignored.

The problem is when pro 'choice' people conflate the two completely and totally different sets of circumstances, and demand that you accept their conflation without question or discussion.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I do not know even one single person that believes that a woman whose life is truly in grave danger from any of the admittedly large number of potential problems that can show up should be prevented from having her life saved at the expense of the baby.

NOT ONE.

I believe you. And it doesn't surprise me either. Unfortunately, there are such people:

Idaho GOP rejects abortion exception to save mother's life

They are not the only ones, but they are the ones who came to my mind first.

I believe the current law in Idaho does allow for an affirmative defense. So if a physician or woman is arrested for aborting a pregnancy, they can claim the equivalent of self-defense, and then it's up to a judge/jury to decide if the termination was justified under the law.

It is often times about how the law is written. In some cases, the threat to the mother's life must be "immediate" or "imminent." So a woman who learns she has an ectopic pregnancy at 6 weeks would be denied an abortion until the Fallopian tube ruptured (ETA: at which point the mother's life is in immediate danger), causing internal hemorrhaging, as well as infection and perhaps sepsis.

And I agree with you that anyone who does is a simple minded moron that can and should be completely ignored.

Thank you.

Pregnancy is complicated. There are no easy answers and no one-size-fits-all solutions.
edit on 6-10-2022 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join