It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chrissy vs Teddy -- Abortion or Miscarriage?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Hoes believe in astrology and crystal power...

How can you ever be surprised by the stupidity of hoes?

Yes, they do. And the rakes practice numerology. The spades and trowels are really into Feng Shui.

But it really gets exciting when that devilish pitchfork gets the seances going... then they all join in!

Stupidity indeed...

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ya know, I never expected this, but this debate has made it crystal clear why our rights must be absolute and inalienable. Because if they aren't, there are always folks with no respect or compassion for anyone else, who will trample others' rights left and right, and will even watch them suffer a painful and miserable death and wear it as a badge of glory.

So yes, while we know that some people will abuse their rights, we must accept that because it's the only way to ensure that everyone can exercise their rights to do what's best for them, in their particular circumstances and needs.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Cool story.

All i see is hoes being mad they cant abort on a whim.

Dont get it twisted i am all for yall deleting your childrens.

reply to: Boadicea

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I don't believe you. You aren't that stupid. You know damn well that pregnancy can and does kill the mothers. You just won't acknowledge it or discuss it.

You will however exploit the occasion to talk trash about women. Which, of course, clearly shows your complete lack of respect or concern for women, and may further suggest that you actually like the idea of women suffering and dying.

Good to know.

And thank you for proving my point

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That way I don't have to delete them when they break and enter my homes because x y and z wasn't a b and c in their life.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Women are great.

Hoes i dont respect.

a reply to: Boadicea

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I fully support aborting your children.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Big BIG sigh.

I did exactly what you pretend to respect. I carried my children with much difficulty, and at risk to both our lives, after losing several to spontaneous abortion, and an ectopic pregnancy that ruptured and damn near killed me. I knew the risks. I was offered induced abortions by the doctors because of the risk. I refused. I was very lucky and very blessed because we all made it through okay in the end. And my adult children are now awesome people.

But I understand that it was the right decision for me, and that it was RIGHTFULLY MY DECISION.

And it's because of peeps like you that will happily and gleefully put women in harm's way that the rest of us have to stand for women, their rights, and their lives. So give yourself a good pat on the back for being such a jerk that you have turned otherwise "pro-life" people to fight against you.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Congrats.

Youre the one who controls how you feel.

I'll give myself 10 pats on the back.

A fight against me? Seems rather useless and a bit delusional on your part nobody forces you to read what i write or interact with me.

So again awesome story.

I fully support aborting the kids.

Can't even begin to phantom how many hoes I went in half on a plan b pill.

At least 10 pats.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I did exactly what you pretend to respect.

He never pretended to respect women like you. He said he didn't respect "hoes", whatever they are. If he had any respect for you, he wouldn't be trolling your thread like a misogynist incel looking for attention.

May he sire 7 daughters by 7 different "hoes"!

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Spergs out all their built up emotional suppression on me. Ya got me it was me holding all women down through out time it was meeeee.

Roflmao.
edit on 29-9-2022 by Lysergic because: Hoes mad

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I did exactly what you pretend to respect.

He never pretended to respect women like you. He said he didn't respect "hoes", whatever they are. If he had any respect for you, he wouldn't be trolling your thread like a misogynist incel looking for attention.

Lol cute.

I put it in their face like a pro.

If I'm an incel does that mean you're a hoe?

edit on 29-9-2022 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Oh my... thank you for the belly laugh.

Much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thats what we are all here for is it not?

Life goes on.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I stand corrected -- thank you!

You really know how to curse a misogynist guy! 🤣

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Yes, they do. And the rakes practice numerology. The spades and trowels are really into Feng Shui.

People can laugh at Feng Shui all they want but many major companies and politicans follow & practice it.
Those that don't know wouldn't understand. It's actually more science than woo woo, but what evs!

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Regardless, abortion, in 99% of cases, is the premeditated killing of another human being for convenience.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Oh my poor feels how will i ever cope ladies??

Your savage burns effect me irl reeeeee.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Regardless, abortion, in 99% of cases, is the premeditated killing of another human being for convenience.

Murderers lives matter.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

People can laugh at Feng Shui all they want but many major companies and politicans follow & practice it.
Those that don't know wouldn't understand. It's actually more science than woo woo, but what evs!

I don't doubt it... there's something to it or people wouldn't continue doing it. I would say the same about numerology and astrology. I do think some people are more naturally inclined than others tho, so results may vary -- widely.

It's not something I've looked into in any depth, but I wasn't mocking it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join