It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MRNA from corona vaccines found in breast milk.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Cool, hope they all stay that way.

a reply to: JBHemi

(post by Mandroid7 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

he sporadic presence and trace quantities of COVID-19 vaccine mRNA detected in EBM suggest that breastfeeding after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination is safe, particularly beyond 48 hours after vaccination.

I noticed that too.
It had all disappeared beyond 48 hours after vaccination.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
This is the goal, so looks like it's working.

Giving children immunity to Covid-19.

How horrifying.

Tell me how many babies died of corona. Go ahead I dare you. Zero.

In the entire world, I don't think that any reliable data exist. Probably fewer than 1,000 and then mostly those with comorbidity.

Covid is primarily dangerous to those with diabetes, renal failure, heart of ling conditions, hypertension or obesity. Which rules out most children.

Now, how many have been killed by the vax?

The point you dense human is that with a zero risk to the disease you should not experiment on children or babies and advise parents not to but you and or cohorts are doing the opposite.

Just keep doing it until we see effects then we will claim it’s from something else.

Evil pure evil.

When there is zero risk it's the absolute best time to do it.

Hence why so many vaxxes are given in childhood.

There you have it folks. Babies are perfect to experiment on.

Defense rest take it to the jury.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

How horrifying.

In the entire world, I don't think that any reliable data exist. Probably fewer than 1,000 and then mostly those with comorbidity.

Covid is primarily dangerous to those with diabetes, renal failure, heart of ling conditions, hypertension or obesity. Which rules out most children.

The point you dense human is that with a zero risk to the disease you should not experiment on children or babies and advise parents not to but you and or cohorts are doing the opposite.

Just keep doing it until we see effects then we will claim it’s from something else.

Evil pure evil.

I take it you've never heard of the TB jab for teens or the MMR vaccine for children?

NHS

ETA.

Here's the CDC list for childrens vacxcines too..
CDC

edit on 27-9-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Knock off the personal attacks and tit for tat or you will find yourself Posting Banned.

Do not reply to this post.

(post by Ksihkehe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Makes you wonder why it was so damn important that everyone get the shot.

removed things that might be bad
edit on 27-9-2022 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: JBHemi

If i was in charge of a bioweapon program being released through mass vaccination i very much doubt i would release every batch as a "hot" one. You can't have everyone dying straight away from the shots or no-one would take them. I'd probably try and milk the profits and introduce a slow kill weapon which can be triggered.

That's not to say that's what's happening here, just the strategy i would employ.

Agree. I also think he has a point that some people’s genetics may be more susceptible to the experimental gene therapy than others.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Immunity to Covid-19?!?

You are aware of the fact that immunity is not granted with these jabs?

(post by iwanttobelieve70 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

How horrifying.

Evil pure evil.

I take it you've never heard of the TB jab for teens or the MMR vaccine for children?

NHS

ETA.

Here's the CDC list for childrens vacxcines too..
CDC

It’s “experimental”. God are you helpless?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Jabbed people getting covid over and over again isn't enough proof for you that there is no immunity involved.

You need a peer reviewed research paper for that?

edit on 27-9-2022 by Sander1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

“The original follow-up recommendation was follow up in four to 12 weeks, with the expectation that the lymph node would have all come down to normal size during that time period. What we actually found is that for some patients they persisted in being enlarged beyond the three-month mark,” she said.

the infection process is also facilitated by host proteases. In most of SARS-CoV-2-infected carriers the virus is contained in the upper RS, resulting in either no symptoms or mild symptoms

A minority will require hospitalization; this is due to severe symptoms which develop due to extensive inflammation, a process often referred to as a ‘cytokine storm’, causing ARDS which may be accompanied by viremia and can lead to systemic multiorgan collapse

The risk for severe COVID-19 increases significantly with age or pre-existing comorbidities, and younger individuals have a substantially lower risk – even compared to influenza infection – for developing severe COVID-19

Following vaccination, a cell may present the produced S protein (or its subunits/peptide fragments) to mobilize immune responses or be abolished by the immune system (e.g., cytotoxic T cells). < this means the cells will be destroyed after producing spike proteins

Consequently, the debris produced, or even the direct secretion (including shedding) of the antigen by the transfected cells, may release large amounts of the S protein or its subunits/peptide fragments to the circulation

The anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccine mRNA-containing LNPs are injected into the deltoid muscle and exert an effect in the muscle tissue itself, the lymphatic system, and the spleen, but can also localize in the liver and other tissues from where the S protein or its subunits/peptide fragments may enter the circulation and distribute throughout the body.

It is worth mentioning that liver localization of LNPs is not a universal property of carrier nanoparticles, as specific modifications in their chemistry can retain immunogenicity with minimal liver involvement. In line with a plausible systemic distribution of the antigen, it was found that the S protein circulates in the plasma of the BNT162b2 or mRNA-1273 vaccine recipients as early as day 1 after the first vaccine injection .

Reportedly, antigen clearance is correlated with the production of antigen-specific immunoglobulins or may remain in the circulation (e.g., in exosomes) for longer periods , providing one reasonable explanation (among others) for the robust and durable systemic immune responses found in vaccinated recipients.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Continued......
edit on 27-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

Posting work written by others
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Tue Sep 27 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: added link and trimmed quotes

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join