It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 Personalities test

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   
So i took this test and it is free, you can see your results completely.. What is yours ?

16 PERSONALITIES

So my results : I am a protagonist

Protagonists (ENFJs) feel called to serve a greater purpose in life. Thoughtful and idealistic, these personality types strive to have a positive impact on other people and the world around them. They rarely shy away from an opportunity to do the right thing, even when doing so is far from easy.

Their passion and charisma allow them to inspire others not just in their careers but in every arena of their lives, including their relationships. Few things bring Protagonists a deeper sense of joy and fulfillment than guiding friends and loved ones to grow into their best selves.

These personality types have an uncanny ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and beliefs. At times, they may not even understand how they come to grasp another person’s mind and heart so quickly. These flashes of insight can make Protagonists incredibly persuasive and inspiring communicators.

Protagonists’ secret weapon is their purity of intent. Generally speaking, they are motivated by a sincere wish to do the right thing rather than a desire to manipulate or have power over other people

This test was really spot on of my personality ( at the work i am usually one who has been asked to help out with solving problems and coaching other nurses etc. ) i do not turn my back if someone asks my help.

This test bases to myers–briggs type indicator.

Some people who are protagonist are Sean Connery, Oprah, John Cusack, Obama ( i should have left this out lol )

Make your test and share

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
My test results came back inconclusive ....

a reply to: dollukka

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I came up as an Architect, an INTJ, but I usually test as an INTP.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I am an Architect. Interesting...I actually agree with many of their findings.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Advocate

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

My Results
TYPE: Assertive Protagonist ( confident without being aggressive )
CODE: ENFJ-A
ROLE: Diplomat
STRATEGY: People Mastery ( Personality types with the People Mastery Strategy are known for their ability to handle stress. This helps them to act boldly and maintain confidence, even in the face of challenges or criticism )

Noticed there were more... interesting

What does it say about Architect ?

It can be lonely at the top. As one of the rarest personality types – and one of the most capable – Architects (INTJs) know this all too well.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

Advocates (INFJs) may be the rarest personality type of all, but they certainly leave their mark on the world. Idealistic and principled, they aren’t content to coast through life – they want to stand up and make a difference.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
These tests are ridiculous.

I'll never understand why people want to be labeled a categorized by these things.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Mediator (INFP)

That's fair and fits my astrological sign too, have definitely had others infer I have some of these traits over the years.

Though somehow I'm associated with Tolkien and Shakespeare and loads of fictional characters

Strengths & Weaknesses

Mediator (INFP) Strengths

Empathetic – Mediators don’t just care about other people in an abstract sense. These personalities can actually feel another person’s emotions, from joy and elation to sorrow and regret. Because of this sensitivity, Mediators tend to be thoughtful and kindhearted, and they hate the idea of hurting anyone, even unintentionally.

Generous – Mediators rarely enjoy succeeding at other people’s expense. They feel called to share the good things in their lives, give credit where it’s due, and uplift the people around them. These personalities want to contribute to a world where every voice is heard and no one’s needs go unmet.

Open-Minded – Tolerant and accepting, Mediators try not to judge anyone else’s beliefs, lifestyles, or decisions. This is a personality type that prefers compassion to fault-finding, and many Mediators feel empathy even for those who have done wrong. Because they’re so accepting, Mediators often become confidants for their friends and loved ones – and occasionally for total strangers.

Creative – Mediators love to see things from unconventional perspectives. Few things give them more pleasure than allowing their minds to wander through all sorts of ideas and possibilities and daydreams. It’s no wonder, then, that many Mediators are drawn to creative pursuits – or that this personality type is well represented among writers and artists.

Passionate – When an idea or movement captures their imagination, Mediators want to give their whole heart to it. People with this personality type may not always be outspoken, but that doesn’t diminish their strong feelings for a cause that speaks to their beliefs and convictions.
Idealistic – Mediators strive to follow their conscience, even when doing the right thing isn’t easy or convenient. They rarely lose sight of their desire to live a meaningful, purpose-filled life – one that helps others and leaves the world a better place.

Mediator (INFP) Weaknesses

Unrealistic – Nothing in this world is perfect – and that can be a difficult truth for Mediators to accept. People with this personality type can be hopeless romantics, with rose-colored visions of what their lives should be like. This can set Mediators up for disappointment when reality inevitably falls short of their dreams.

Self-Isolating – Mediators long to connect with others, but they don’t always know how. Especially in new environments, Mediators may be reluctant to put themselves out there in ways that would help them make new friends or become involved in a new community. As a result, people with this personality type may sometimes feel lonely or isolated.

Unfocused – Mediators’ imaginative, introspective nature doesn’t always lend itself to productivity. Many Mediators get frustrated by how difficult they find it to buckle down and get things done. The problem isn’t that they are incapable – rather, it’s that they run into problems when they become so caught up in different ideas and ideals that they fail to commit to a course of action.

Emotionally Vulnerable – The emotional attunement of these personalities is among their greatest strengths. But unless Mediators establish boundaries, they can be at risk of absorbing other people’s negative moods or attitudes.

Desperate to Please – Conflict tends to be stressful for Mediators, who yearn for harmony and acceptance. When someone dislikes or disapproves of them, these personalities may become fixated on trying to clear the air and change that person’s mind. Unfortunately, Mediators’ desire to please others can drain their energy, eclipsing their inner wisdom and their awareness of their own needs.

Self-Critical – Mediators believe in their unique potential, and they desperately want to live up to it. But this can cause them to have unrealistic expectations for themselves. When Mediators fail to live up to these visions, they may accuse themselves of being useless or selfish or woefully inadequate. Taken too far, this self-criticism can discourage Mediators, leading them to give up on even their dearest dreams.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

"You know I love you but I gotta come clean, I'm.. I'm not really a man. I'm a woman. Well, actually I'm not really a woman. I'm a horse. Actually, I'm not really a horse. I'm a broom."

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'm an INTJ.

I've known this for some time, but I forget the association from the site I tested on originally.

I found this meme that sums me up though, always working and studying.

edit on 9/27/22 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I'll never understand why people want to be labeled a categorized by these things.

FWIW they almost had that exact phrasing in one of the questions. But yes it's human nature for some to totally dismiss the test.

One has to ask did you take the test and not agree with the results?

The fact that you disagree with labels and categories, is in itself a personality trait.

But I read their website, it's mostly information gathering if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Apparently I'm an assertive mediator now.

Funny I used to be an INTJ-T last time I checked so either my efforts are working or the tests are full of it lol.

I'm just like Julia Roberts! And spooky Mulder! Yay!

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Apparently I'm an assertive mediator now.

Funny I used to be an INTJ-T last time I checked so either my efforts are working or the tests are full of it lol.

I'm just like Julia Roberts! And spooky Mulder! Yay!

hmmm England James McAvoy personality traits perhaps

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I knew I shouldn't have taken that test. Now I'm getting calls from India.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

If possible, I recommend taking the test once on a Tuesday during work and then taking it again on a weekend when you have nothing to worry about. You may find that your results are completely different based on the mindset you're in when you take the test.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I just took the linked test in the OP and apparently I am now an ENFJ.

Protagonists (ENFJs) feel called to serve a greater purpose in life. Thoughtful and idealistic, these personality types strive to have a positive impact on other people and the world around them. They rarely shy away from an opportunity to do the right thing, even when doing so is far from easy.

I have to admit, that's fits my current situation.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'm just trying to be less judgemental lol, I could have split personalities but how would I know?

Oh the test...

I've never seen that it looks awesome

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

It's just all for fun.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Advocate here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join