It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Report possible Nordstream 2 and 1 Sabatoge

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Yeh but like your friend, my friend from the specific military branch and sector said those sensors went very quiet especially when a certain nation was in the area.

So what's the bet they're going to spin it as this being a job done by the Russians?

He isn't military, he works for a supplier.

I was just trying to get info on sensor capabilities in the area, he probably wouldn't know anything about the event itself.

The US Navy would likely be the only people that know what the sensors pick up, and they don't talk about undersea sensors any more than they do submarines.

Whatever they picked up, the Pentagon and Whitehouse would certainly know by now, and they aren't saying yet either.

Also - we partner with the UK on some of this stuff, so they *might* know too.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Nord Stream 2's operator said pressure in the pipeline, which had contained some gas sealed inside despite never becoming operational, dropped from 105 to 7 bars overnight.

Read more: Gas From Russia's Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Leaks Into Baltic Sea | Newsmax.com

If it was not operational, I could assume that the sealed gas inside was inert to prevent moisture something like argon or similar to welding gas. They don't give the volume of the amount leaked but claim it is a hazard, they don't tell you what leaked or why so I am going to say more than likely some stupid employee did something stupid. If it was pressurized inert gas for an in operable line at high volume, it would suffocate people from o2 and nitrogen in high concentration but we don't know if that is the case.
If I farted in your face a similar article could be wrote
good to see you marine.

edit: (perhaps they were letting out some climate changing gas like co2 mixed with argon on purpose to avoid some planet abuse argument in the future on purpose)

it's methane.

killing sealife.

someone needs to throw a flare in it to burn it, otherwise it's 5 million yrs of cow farts let loose into the air.

where are the greenies? all that green house gas.

i guess that's it, the planet's screwed.

we're all gonna die.

thanks joe.

biden said he was going to stop the pipeline.

karene abdul piere said it's a good opportunity to buy an ev.

An inoperable gas line has operational gas?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Nord Stream 2's operator said pressure in the pipeline, which had contained some gas sealed inside despite never becoming operational, dropped from 105 to 7 bars overnight.

Read more: Gas From Russia's Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Leaks Into Baltic Sea | Newsmax.com

If it was not operational, I could assume that the sealed gas inside was inert to prevent moisture something like argon or similar to welding gas. They don't give the volume of the amount leaked but claim it is a hazard, they don't tell you what leaked or why so I am going to say more than likely some stupid employee did something stupid. If it was pressurized inert gas for an in operable line at high volume, it would suffocate people from o2 and nitrogen in high concentration but we don't know if that is the case.
If I farted in your face a similar article could be wrote
good to see you marine.

edit: (perhaps they were letting out some climate changing gas like co2 mixed with argon on purpose to avoid some planet abuse argument in the future on purpose)

it's methane.

killing sealife.

someone needs to throw a flare in it to burn it, otherwise it's 5 million yrs of cow farts let loose into the air.

where are the greenies? all that green house gas.

i guess that's it, the planet's screwed.

we're all gonna die.

thanks joe.

biden said he was going to stop the pipeline.

karene abdul piere said it's a good opportunity to buy an ev.

An inoperable gas line has operational gas?

It contained a pressurized gas that appears to be lighter than air, but it could have been inert, I haven't seen any legitimate source say what was in the pipeline at the time with any certainty.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Now it´s a day later and all you will have to do is to check the MSM. All of the presstitutes in line point their naked finger to Russia. My experience tells me that if you point one finger to somebody else it´s tree fingers that point on you.

If the MSM has only one target and it´s the main Bond villain anyway for the "good side" since that scenario in the Ukraine started, then common sense tells me who really did it. When reporters in the TV try to tell me that only Russia could be the perpetrator because nobody one earth would bring up the idea that the "credible beyond all measure"-USA would ever be expected to do such a thing, then you know what time it is.

Switched on the first news channel and watched and listened to it for only a few minutes and that reporter came up to tell me what i have to believe. The anchorwoman only came up with suggestive questions so all answers would lead to only one perpetrator anyway. Then i switched off that BS again without checking other channels first because i know that it it everywhere the same. Exactly like all of the newspapers, the presstitutes in line all point their finger to Russia.

Take that fact, take the fact that the USA said not only once in public that it will stop NS2, take the fact that there was or is an US fleet right where it happened, containing ships which are able to send out underwater drones to lay mines...

Now do the duck test.

edit on 28 9 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Sometimes a duck is just a duck.

Get back to us when you have any evidence.

Or a motive.

edit on 28-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Remember When ....
US Department of State

One Way or The Other - Nordstream 2 Will Not Move Forward - 4:47 PM · Jan 27, 2022

Victoria Nuland: “If Russia invades Ukraine, one way or another, Nord Stream 2 will not move forward.”

Seems pretty cut and dry to me

The CIA warned Germany weeks ago about a possible attack on the Nord Stream natural-gas pipelines, report says

An anonymous source with knowledge of the matter told Der Spiegel the German government received a tip from the CIA this summer about potential attacks on the pipelines, which were intended to become the main artery for natural-gas supply from Russia to Europe. The magazine said several other unnamed individuals with knowledge of the matter had confirmed the CIA tip.

Curious No ?

edit on 9282022 by MetalThunder because: Wake UP

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
"Sometimes a duck is just a duck"

Exactly, especially when it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, swims and quacks like a duck. Good that we are of one opinion here!

"Get back to is when you have any evidence"

Do you have any evidence that anything i said in this thread is wrong? If not, get back to it when you have any evidence.

"Or motive"

The motives of the maybe involved parties(who profit most of the situation) are very well explained on the previous pages of this thread, maybe you like to read them first before you ask for something that was done already a day ago.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Remember When ....
US Department of State

One Way or The Other - Nordstream 2 Will Not Move Forward - 4:47 PM · Jan 27, 2022

Victoria Nuland: “If Russia invades Ukraine, one way or another, Nord Stream 2 will not move forward.”

Seems pretty cut and dry to me

Has N2 ever been used?

Political.

Not military.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   

"Do you have any evidence that anything i said in this thread is wrong? If not, get back to it when you have any evidence."

Of course not, you just made it up.

I'm happy to wait for actual evidence.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Is that all you got, asking others for evidence they can´t have because they were not involved or witness of the incident, but have no evidence to proof that anything others said was wrong?

Come on, grow up, i have no time for Kindergarten-BS like that.

What did i make up? I connected the dots for me and have my opinion because of that, is that not allowed on a forum to discuss stuff anymore? It really would help if you would read all comments first of the thread before you come up with your lame demands, i never said who it was and i also said that i can´t know it because i haven´t been there when it happened. But i am able to use my common sense and connect the dots that are widely spread out on the table in front of me.

If you want evidence you maybe have to call a secret service, i am not a secret service agent. I am just a simple forum member like you are one and i have my opinion that i want to discuss here.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

You'd rather make stuff up?

Yes, I'll wait for evidence.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I’d ignore MW, there’s something off the persons posts.

Like what RU says, that’s absurd to think they’d destroy or ruin their own expensive gas lines when valves are easier to turn.

BTW aren’t there emergency valves up line of the leakes?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

In Europe recycling % is 47 and in Russia it is 4 %. Russia do not care other than money and power, it is more than happy to destroying the enviroment from rest of us. Russian people in power love only money, taking care of nature has no value to them. Putin and his culprits reminds me about movie Noah ( 2014 ) and Tubal Cain and post apocalyptic world .

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

That`s very low recycling % in Russia , true they dont care other than money and power.
In the end, this imperial mindset is what will destroy Russia, and we are watching it now.

Putin probably knows allready he have short life left, so he wants to make sure others will suffer and fear them , so expand the war to further Europe and threaten with terrorism , against other gas pipe lines ...

They have allways liked the feeling that others fear them.

I dont know those movies you mentioned.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Like what RU says, that’s absurd to think they’d destroy or ruin their own expensive gas lines when valves are easier to turn.

Awwwe, do you have feelz that I frequently debunk and ridicule absurd russian propaganda?

Nobody was using the pipeline, and nobody had any interest in using it anytime soon.

The only person on the planet using energy as a weapon of war is putin.

But I'll wait for actual evidence.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

Awwwe, do you have feelz that I frequently debunk and ridicule absurd russian propaganda?

Nobody was using the pipeline, and nobody had any interest in using it anytime soon.

You don't debunk anything, you just circle Jerk with a few others on this site with western and Ukrainian propaganda.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: Kenzo

In Europe recycling % is 47 and in Russia it is 4 %. Russia do not care other than money and power, it is more than happy to destroying the enviroment from rest of us. Russian people in power love only money, taking care of nature has no value to them. Putin and his culprits reminds me about movie Noah ( 2014 ) and Tubal Cain and post apocalyptic world .

Yet the elephant in the room is China.

Needless to say, we virtue signal about green this and green that, yet all of our products come from a very non green country. Let alone the fossil fuels it takes to ship it here.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

You don't debunk anything, you just circle Jerk with a few others on this site with western and Ukrainian propaganda.

Yup.

Feelz.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Yup.

Feelz.

Grow up.

Makes sense you are a teenager now.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join