It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Report possible Nordstream 2 and 1 Sabatoge

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ursula von der Leyen: "Any deliberate disruption of active European energy infrastructure is unacceptable & will lead to the strongest possible response."

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Energy in that part of the globe. 45 warned them all. It is almost like someone is secretly siding with Russia to hold the EU hostage....someone who launders money through the Ukraine.

I don't think so, i think you're clearly obsessed with the wrong game though... But indeed Trump did warn Germany and they should have taken that advice, Poland and all other eastern European countries also warned Germany and secured Norwegian gas which opened the other day... but for sure the Rubles for Gas shop is well and truly closed, Wonder how the the Ruble performs now>?

Big Farting methane fountain bleeding Russia dry, epic
edit on 27-9-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: rickymouse

Sabotage maintains plausible deniability.

Shutting off the pipeline would place responsibility solely in Russia's lap, and would be seen as a direct act of aggression, if not war.

With Sabotage, Russia could (and likely, will) claim innocence, while pointing the finger of guilt elsewhere.

Especially if doing so drives a wedge between those western powers currently supporting Ukraine.

Simple, really.

"act of aggression, if not war"?

i'm sorry, cupcake, but are you retarded?

it wouldn't be aggression. it would be good old capitalism.

I don't think this is Capitalism. I think part of it is this big green energy push. This is pure recklessness and who is acting wildly reckless this way (and in other ways)? The United States.

We have to look at who has the military capability to pull this off. I'm sure the Russians do, but they can just turn off the taps, so it's not them.

The United States specializes in this sort of thing. I'm firmly convinced Biden signed off on this. Look at the statements he's made regarding putting an end to these pipelines.

oh, i know, and i agree it was the USA.

i was just commenting on the idiocy of a claim that shutting off the pipeline would be an act of war. it's a goddamn commercial project and while there are agreements in place, those can be broken. it's not like the west keeps all their promises either.

what i don't know what to think about though, is the reaction of polish MEP - and i'm from poland. on one hand, he spilled the beans, saying "thank you USA" on twitter - it's obvious he knows they're responsible because he has inside knowledge, otherwise he wouldn't say it. on the other hand, it's one hell of a way to piss off half of the EU. it just seems like he knows much more about the situation and what will come as a result of it. either that, or he's an idiot. i would say chances are 50/50.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Having Biden and Nulin both on record as specifically describing what would happen to NS2 should Russia invade Ukraine.

Also, timing and spending timeline.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian
This is getting more tense then a lot of people realize

More and more pressure means heavier and heavier handedness

The ploy is all too obvious to be taken as a major threat, an open act of war.

The response will be measured.

Expect more Russian things to go (small "b") boom.

For now.

An interesting point

Has the feel of a ‘shot across the bow’ of the power brokers in RU.

Almost asking, do you want any infrastructure left after you’ve dealt with your president? Okay get on with it then…

It’s all BS, all of this death, lives destroyed, economic turmoil.

I hope we all survive this horrible chapter in history and that we live long enough to understand the full story of how we got here.

Peace to us all

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The Baltic's average depth is 54 meters. I have personally dived to 50-51 meters on regular air and two tanks.

I read that one of the locations is at 70 meters. Generally, that would take a technical diver using the right gas mixtures to prevent narcosis but I know of some very stupid and lucky people that have dived to 80 meters on regular air.

At that depth, with all the water pressure I doubt it would take more than a pound or two of C4 if it is on the exposed pipe. From some of the documentaries I have seen, I believe they do bury them at least a meter down so probably a lot more explosive.

To pull it off you would need a team of technical divers or stupid divers, a boat, a good amount of explosives, and commercially available dive gear.

As for who I suspect did it, Ukraine, Poland, or US, not necessarily in that order. It is just too coincidental that it happens the same day as the Baltic pipeline is opened.
edit on 27-9-2022 by Grimpachi because: fix

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

This whole thing is reading like a James Bond script.
Except this could be the real deal. Not good.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
pretty sure it was denmark, they coincidentally just finished a new pipeline and already have multiple pipelines into Europe, they stand to benefit the most.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Of course you don't 'suspect' russia.

But suspect Ukraine, who has no navy?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

For months I have seen articles and statements that Russia is weaponizing energy. Saying they are using it as leverage to keep nations like Germany from giving more support to Ukraine. Which I believe is true.

Here we are going into the winter when the possibility of it actually making those nations withdraw support because they need gas and it suddenly gets destroyed.

For me to name Russia as a suspect would mean that I believe they would remove something that could give them leverage for no possible gain. Sorry, I am not as foolish as some people believe Russia is.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So still not proven sabotage?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yeah, it couldn't possibly be the madman making frequent nuke threats and constantly warning Europe that it's gonna freeze this winter.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Russia wanna kill the pipeline: Turn the handle!
Why would they blow up their own output line of gas, which is a major profit ?

Who stands to benefit ? DOOOH ?

Go home CIA yankees! We dont need you to save "US", with your dirty tricks!

All you want is a penny back for your trillion killion NATO investment, and you somehow think that you "tech" can limit the damage to Europe only.

Not saying Russia is part of this crap too, but seriouisy USA ???? WTF??

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Every time a pipeline blow up, 98% of the time it involves the US... weird eh? :-P

List of pipeline accidents

MCGoo search

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
And another repost...

Washington Post; February 7, 2022 at 9:00 p.m. EST

Biden vows to stop Nord Stream 2 pipeline to Europe if Russia invades Ukraine

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

This is aging well.

ETA: saw it was posted earlier in the thread - was playing catch-up
edit on 27-9-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Having Biden and Nulin both on record as specifically describing what would happen to NS2 should Russia invade Ukraine.

Also, timing and spending timeline.

FYI:

Good compilation of Evidence of USA Sabotage, by XTheMadnessNow: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, Tucker Carlson Evidence that the USA did it: theconservativetreehouse.com... st-russia/

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Gas from Russia's Nord Stream 2 pipeline is leaking into the Baltic Sea. The German government said it was in contact with the Danish authorities and working with local law enforcement to find out what caused pressure in the pipeline to plummet

Now why would you call the authorities unless you suspect something?

This is not bodeing well for Europe and I pray this is not what it appears to be if it is the retaliation could be terrible

The implications could be catastrophic w these tensions

It appears shortly after Nord 1 has the same issues and German authorities aren't treating it like it's an accident

Link

I'll keep following until I fall asleep

Any and all updates are welcome

A good source of mine said it was the Americans who did it, so I would not be surprised!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join