It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Report possible Nordstream 2 and 1 Sabatoge

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
"Ukraine would benefit if they said it was the Russians..."

Not only because of blaming the Russians, the Ukraine and Poland don´t like especially NS2, because with that pipeline there is no easy money via transit fees anymore for them. That´s why both, the Ukraine and Poland, hated and fought that ppipeline from the first day the idea was born and brought into public. That would be the main reason for them if they did it. And the USA wants to F Russia by any means necessary and at the same time try to bring and keep EUrope down. If you put them all, Ukraine, UsA, Poland, in a bag and hit that bag with a hammer then, you will always, with every hit, hit one of the main suspects of that act of sabotage, terrorism, maybe even act of war. They all have their reasons and don´t give a flying f about or even hate(Poland+Ukraine) Germany anyway, especially if we can´t pay for god and the world anymore and there is nothing more to get after first Germany, then EUrope, will be brought down. This could even be the first step of a war against Germany.

Check that map here so you see what i mean because of transit fees. And both, Poland and the Ukraine, are "best new friends and partners" of the USA while Germany is treated like a vassal or even an enemy of the USA meanwhile.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This sabotage proves the globalists are moving forward with the great reset.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Danes commenting in media are now pretty much in line with it being the US who sabotaged those lines.

Thank you USA for very much guaranteeing us in the EU a long cold winter.... or in short, # you USA.

If it was the US, the approval probably came from the White House. Without thought put into it .... something Biden specializes in.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
The elephant in the room:

Pres. Biden: "If Russia invades…then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it."

Reporter: "But how will you do that, exactly, since…the project is in Germany's control?"

Biden: "I promise you, we will be able to do that." t.co... pic.twitter.com/4ksDaaU0YC

— ABC News (@ABC) February 7, 2022

They wouldn't even have to get their feet wet...

Forbes article - US Navy Orca Drone Submarine

Thus far, I find this one of the most worrying turn of events of this conflict.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Sabotage maintains plausible deniability.

Shutting off the pipeline would place responsibility solely in Russia's lap, and would be seen as a direct act of aggression, if not war.

With Sabotage, Russia could (and likely, will) claim innocence, while pointing the finger of guilt elsewhere.

Especially if doing so drives a wedge between those western powers currently supporting Ukraine.

Simple, really.
edit on 27-9-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Shutting off the pipeline would place responsibility solely in Russia's lap, and would be seen as a direct act I f aggression, if not war.

With Sabotage, Russia could (and likely, will) claim innocence, while pointing the finger of guilt elsewhere.

Especially if doing so drives a wedge between those western powers currently supporting Ukraine.

Simple, really.

IMHO this seems like the most likely case

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is getting more tense then a lot of people realize

More and more pressure means heavier and heavier handedness

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Thing is Joe has already taken responsibility for taking out these pipe lines, Those running the US will try to blame dementia Joe but the rest of the world is waking up to the possibility of the US being taken over by criminals.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I am prepping a bit since a few weeks and making my own gear mostly. I spend not only little money on eqippment and work for some hours a day to get everything together and right. Sometimes, mostly when i didn´t read or watch any news and did something else than to inform myself, to get my gear ready and to prep, i two or three times asked myself if it was necessary to spend money on stuff i maybe, hopefully, will never have to use except if i want to use them like on voluntary tours through the forests.

Sadly, day by day, it feels even more than right that i spend money and time into making my gear and prepping. Especially before everything gets so expensive that i can´t afford any tools or whatever anymore anyways. It all feels like we are heading into an artificially created catastrophe on global scale, maybe even a hot world war isn´t unthinkable anymore.

As a german it feels like we are surrounded by enemies who only want us to pay for them and only smile into our faces because of that but not because it is a smile of friendship. And in addition to that we are infiltrated by foreign controlled and obviously hostile forces who work against nation and population with all available measures.

Hopefully i am only paranoid and too stupid to connect the dots the right way but i am afraid i am not that paranoid and stupid.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian
This is getting more tense then a lot of people realize

More and more pressure means heavier and heavier handedness

The ploy is all too obvious to be taken as a major threat, an open act of war.

The response will be measured.

Expect more Russian things to go (small "b") boom.

For now.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Shutting off the pipeline would place responsibility solely in Russia's lap, and would be seen as a direct act of aggression, if not war.

Simple, really.

"act of aggression, if not war"?

i'm sorry, cupcake, but are you retarded?

it wouldn't be aggression. it would be good old capitalism.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

Simple, really.

"act of aggression, if not war"?

i'm sorry, cupcake, but are you retarded?

it wouldn't be aggression. it would be good old capitalism.

I don't think this is Capitalism. I think part of it is this big green energy push. This is pure recklessness and who is acting wildly reckless this way (and in other ways)? The United States.

We have to look at who has the military capability to pull this off. I'm sure the Russians do, but they can just turn off the taps, so it's not them.

The United States specializes in this sort of thing. I'm firmly convinced Biden signed off on this. Look at the statements he's made regarding putting an end to these pipelines.
edit on 9/27/2022 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
This sabotage proves the globalists are moving forward with the great reset.

How did they pull this www.npr.org... off?

A submarine and divers planting bombs?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well since this has been closed down due to restrictions ....some big wigs put 10 billion into this..... could in a way be used as some kind of insurance claim? Is it insured?

Gazprom paid half the cost, with the remainder financed by British oil and gas major Shell, Austria’s OMV, France’s Engie, and Germany’s Uniper and Wintershall DEA.

edit on 27-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Assuming for a moment it was the US that did this, then we need to consider Russia's response.
There's plenty of stuff that they could make go "boom" around here.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Nordstream now = Noutstream 🥶

Somebody wants all the Russian energy assets !!! 🥶

Coal plants are next !!!! 🥶

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Hopefully i am only paranoid and too stupid to connect the dots the right way but i am afraid i am not that paranoid and stupid.

I feel the exact same way. I've worked through most of my meager life savings buying and fixing up our little mountain adobe house. I only have a few thousand left, but it's still the biggest nest egg we've ever had.

Do I convert it into durable goods that will pull us through on the gamble that the grits are gonna hit the fan, or do I try to hold on? Maybe invest a chunk into silver ounces?

Enquiring minds want to know...

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I feel the exact same way. I've worked through most of my meager life savings buying and fixing up our little mountain adobe house. I only have a few thousand left, but it's still the biggest nest egg we've ever had.

Do I convert it into durable goods that will pull us through on the gamble that the grits are gonna hit the fan, or do I try to hold on? Maybe invest a chunk into silver ounces?

Enquiring minds want to know...

I would go with goods, in the event stuff goes pear shaped, having something you can trade that has more value than being shiney will be your best bet

Liqour, rice, beans, any time of shelf stable foods, tobaccoo , etc etc

I like the idea of silver but you cant eat it

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What does Russia have left to sell the world now then?

Has Vodka got cheaper i need a good drink for when Russia collapses preferably in a smoldering wasteland

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Energy in that part of the globe. 45 warned them all. It is almost like someone is secretly siding with Russia to hold the EU hostage....someone who launders money through the Ukraine.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join