It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Paul Marik, 2nd Most Published Doctor In The World, Fired For Questioning Narrative

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NautPsycho
a reply to: chr0naut
It baffles me how at this point, reasonable doubt hasn't crept in, at the very least. How can you really subscribe to this still? All the lurkers out there must read these threads with the same thing on their minds. I'm kicking back reading this all like whoa...they really do have agents in these forums going hard in the paint. How do you defend any of this? OBVIOUSLY, something isn't right and hasn't been right but I don't have a link for anything so let me go back to Lurkland.

It depends on if you get your information from credentialled academic and scientific authorities, or from social media, anti-vax and conspiracy sites.

All those "official narrative" sites paint a very different and fairly consistent picture than the wild eyed paranoia sites.

The interesting thing is that all the detractors of the "official narrative" sites quote the official sites extensively while implying that the data they quote and that their particular argument is based upon, is true, but all other data on the official sites is false. And they also hold to the logical inconsistencies espoused by the unofficial narrative sites. Like the saying that COVID doesn't exist, and then at the same time that it is also an engineered deadly weapon, and then also at the same time that it is also actually benign. That sort of thing...

< sarcasm on >
But seriously, think of the children!!!

Its about time we put the children before large heavy laden trucks.

It's all about priorities.

We can only be free if we arm the insane!! Whoever survives the inevitable gun-play must be righteous!

< /sarc off >

edit on 27/9/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NautPsycho

It baffles me how at this point, reasonable doubt hasn't crept in, at the very least.

Just turn on the tv or listen to your local government official sponceredd by Pfizer and there is a lot more of it out there.

The character assassination is a common one for anyone over the target. How a doctor is doing his job and prescribing drugs in now a bad thing in this case is an example of just how desperate the establishment is in discrediting Dr. Paul Marik. Dr Andrew Wakefield coped it real bad when he questioned vaccinations.

It does suck coming to terms with the scale of the fraud, criminality and dirty tricks going on. Become familiar with the tools the enemy uses in this information war going on and they do become a lot less effective against you.
edit on 27-9-2022 by kwakakev because: grammer

edit on 27-9-2022 by kwakakev because: fixed name

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

It further solidifies the truth. Anyone with children who bicker have experienced something similar when the lying child is trying to deflect and prove themselves innocent. It's their style of argument that gives away their guilt most of the time. On various platforms it's pretty much always the same. No wiggle room for possibilities. I don't prefer any of the negative notions to be true. I doubt any of the truth spreaders do as well, just to pump the ego. The debunkers purposely have no crack for the facts to infiltrate. Asking to play the game of links like thats what it takes to see the obvious.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It baffles me how at this point, reasonable doubt hasn't crept in, at the very least. How can you really subscribe to this still? All the lurkers out there must read these threads with the same thing on their minds. I'm kicking back reading this all like whoa...they really do have agents in these forums going hard in the paint. How do you defend any of this? OBVIOUSLY, something isn't right and hasn't been right but I don't have a link for anything so let me go back to Lurkland.

It depends on if you get your information from credentialled academic and scientific authorities, or from social media, anti-vax and conspiracy sites.

All those "official narrative" sites paint a very different and fairly consistent picture than the wild eyed paranoia sites.

The interesting thing is that all the detractors of the "official narrative" sites quote the official sites extensively while implying that the data they quote and that their particular argument is based upon, is true, but all other data on the official sites is false. And they also hold to the logical inconsistencies espoused by the unofficial narrative sites. Like the saying that COVID doesn't exist, and then at the same time that it is also an engineered deadly weapon, and then also at the same time that it is also actually benign. That sort of thing...

< sarcasm on >

We can only be free if we arm the insane!! Whoever survives the inevitable gun-play must be righteous!

< /sarc off >

Here, here!!
I've said pretty much the same thing since V1rtu0s0 started posting his opinion pieces and claiming it as fact.

Nearly all of it is by people selling books or looking for donations, the one website used a few threads back was covered in donation links for crypto of your choice, bitcoin, monthly subscriptions, 1 off donations and more, the page was twice as long as needed, to make room for the flashing donate signs all over it...

There's more to this story than what V1rtu0s0 has posted.
Controversial Doc Resigns From Medical School

Paul Marik, MD, who has been in a legal battle with his hospital over prescribing ivermectin and other COVID-19 treatments, announced that he resigned from his position at Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS).

A statement posted to the website of the group he co-founded, the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), said Marik was leaving to "dedicate more time to multiple causes" including the FLCCC.

"This was not an easy decision to make, but I felt it was time to focus my attention and energy to other interests in both academia and public health," Marik said in the statement.

In an emailed statement, Vincent Rhodes, PhD, associate vice president and chief communications & marketing officer for EVMS, confirmed that Marik "resigned his position at EVMS effective December 31 to pursue other interests."....

Marik and the hospital have been embroiled in a legal battle over prescribing certain treatments for COVID-19, including ivermectin.

According to an excerpt of Sentara's communication published in the retraction notice, the hospital "conducted a careful review of our data for patients with COVID-19 from March 22, 2020 to July 20, 2020, which shows that among the 191 patients referenced in Table 2 that the mortality rate was 10.5%, rather than 6.1%. In addition, of those 191 patients, only 73 patients (38.2%) received at least 1 of the 4 MATH+ therapies, and their mortality rate was 24.7%. Only 25 of 191 patients (13.1%) received all 4 MATH+ therapies, and their mortality rate was 28%."

edit on 27-9-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

However, for most people, COVID-19 worsens over the first three days, with day three being the worst symptomatically, and then after that, most people start to get over the symptoms fairly rapidly and the bout of illness is over in 5-7 days after initial infection.

How would you even know that ivermectin did anything at all?

Day 2 was the worst for me, but yeah. The first 3 days definitely sucked. I didn't take anything but ibuprofen and I was back to work on day 4. Ibuprofen must have cured me.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
You obviously didnt watch the video.....where the guy himself says he did not prescribe ANY ivermectin at all...... and the board would not prove or say how they came up with this..... they simply just said he did it and then removed him. You obviously dont actually care.

Even though ....covid vaccines are not tested to any normal standard...they're not tested....or many of the drugs they just came up with but well known drugs, been used for years with very little complications are shunned........ In favour of DRUGS THAT WILL MAKE ZILLIONS. Just pass the "tests" with flying colours...whoaaa 8 mice....such good research.....

If you knew anything about ivermectin..... like the actual mechanisms, you yourself understanding how the molecules are working even at a basic level....... you'd realise that ivermectin changes the polarity of cells due to the chloride ions which makes it so the virus is unable to do many of its functions and replicate because cellular function changes....this is actually how ivermectin works on .....all the viruses it's used on......

But obviously morons dont know anything, they just go around looking for anything that says whatever point they're trying to make, they dont cross examine, they dont factor in that people lie because they themselves are liars. These pricks dont care about being wrong....they just simply want to muddy the water cause they're covered in #.

Now go and prove this wrong.

Dr Aseem Malhotra joins Dan Wootton to discuss a new Covid study
www.youtube.com...

Herp derp. you used "official" data.....herp derp.. oh but it has no data, herp derp. Oh but prove it, herp derp? what with no data? OH WHERES THE DATA? WHERES THE PROOF. Round and round the moron-a-go-round. You people are bad. Selfish little twats trying to act like they're "smart" cause they're completely dumb and think that makes them seem great.

You can do this all day cause you dont know what you're talking about then when you're proved wrong, you just ignore it and move onto the next thing. And you dont understand whats being said or done, so its very easy to manipulate you.....you know like the entire pandemic???? Oh i bet these people were saying in 2020 before the vaccine, WELL WHERES THE PROOF ITS BAD???? when people were saying all these kinds of things.... then when theres proof ahhhhhhh but...but ...but..... not enough proof, then more proof ahhh but...but...

They will try to grasp at the most ridiculous points like how people try to discredit other things like by going "ohhhh its flat earth", "ohhhhh its the lizard men". This is their brain level. They cannot actually argue over the facts. If anyone wants to go 1 on 1 with me in a chatroom, the invite is 100% open but there are ZERO takers ...... cause they wont be able to search google for their answers in real time.

I know its difficult cause they keep just coming in with the most easy to disprove crap and forces you to address it cause its just non sense but seriously, everyone needs to ignore these morons. They literally do no care.
edit on 27-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

The girlfriend of a 26-year-old graduate from Redditch, who died from blood clots on his brain two weeks after getting an AstaZenena vaccine, claims medical staff told them the vaccine was safe.

Jack Hurn and his girlfriend Alex Jones received the first doses of the vaccine on May 29, 2021. When the couple arrived at Dudley vaccine centre, lawyers say they were allegedly told there were no Pfizer vaccines available.

The pair then allegedly asked staff about alternative vaccines as they were "aware of concerns around the use of AstraZeneca for younger people".

Medical advice at the time recommended that under-40s should get an alternative to the AstraZeneca vaccine after it was revealed that younger people were at greater risk of blood clots.

The family's lawyers say staff were said to have reassured the young couple that the AstraZeneca vaccination was safe, and they went ahead with it. Days later, Mr Hurn started to suffer from headaches.

He was then taken to Birmingham's Queen Elizabeth Hospital where doctors allegedly described him as having "catastrophic" blood clots on the brain.

Mr Hurn died on June 11, 2021. His family are now hoping that an inquest which started on Monday (23 May) at Birmingham and Solihull Coroner's Court will answer some of the questions they have around Jack's death.

Lawyer Michael Portman-Hann, said: "Jack, a first class honours graduate of Coventry University, had recently bought his first home with his partner, Alex Jones, who also received her vaccine at the same time.

"She only found out after his death that he was planning to propose that summer. "Jack’s parents, Tracey and Peter, his sister, Abby, Alex and both their families are completely devastated and are still trying to come to terms with what happened. "Jack and Alex asked staff at the vaccine clinic about the Pfizer alternative as they were aware of concerns around the use of AstraZeneca for younger people.

"Alex and Jack were reassured by the staff at the centre that the vaccine was safe, and with no Pfizer doses available that day, they felt encouraged by vaccine staff to go ahead with what was on offer."

Mr Portman-Hann continued: "Jack began to suffer headaches which got progressively worse and he was admitted to the Alexandra Hospital in Redditch where a scan revealed a clot on his brain.

Jack’s family, who live in Devon, found it very difficult to get up-to-date information from hospital staff over the course of a number of days.

link

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Rory Nairn's parents speak out about son's death after Covid vaccine

In findings released on Tuesday, Coroner Sue Johnson ruled the 26-year-old Dunedin plumber died in November 2021 as a result of myocarditis caused by the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine.

It is the second death a coroner has ruled was caused by the vaccine. The inquest heard the pharmacist who vaccinated him was not aware myocarditis could be fatal and never warned him about the condition.

His parents, Brett and Chris Nairn, have spoken out for the first time about what happened to their son.

They said the death of a woman in August last year from myocarditis should have been treated with greater urgency but instead authorities seemed more worried about creating vaccine hesitancy.

"The memo that went out after Rory's death put a proper alert on it and I think that should have happened after the woman's death, especially given the information that was coming through from international sources which aligned with the fact that there were issues with the vaccine and myocarditis," Brett Nairn said.

"There was so much information coming out for the pharmacists that they were having to go through - it was like looking for a needle in a haystack," Chris said. "Why didn't they highlight it? It should've had some importance on it, some urgency."

Its because nobody would take it if you told them this.... its because they FORCED you by holding your livlihood over your head..... its because they caused a # storm by making everyone act weird as # so they believe SOMETHING BIG AND BAD must be happening...when in reality 99.9+% of people CANNOT be harmed by covid.

Nobody would have done it.

Myocarditis is rare following vaccination, with international data showing one to 13 cases per 100,000 (1 per 7692) vaccine doses . The rare condition is caused by many things, including viral infection, and about 95 people with myocarditis are seen in hospitals in New Zealand each year.

It is also treatable, with better outcomes the earlier symptoms are detected and acted on. Brett believed his son might be alive today if health authorities had placed greater emphasis on the potential danger of myocarditis. "Rory could be alive and I think if he had known what those symptoms were and realised he was actually suffering from myocarditis and there was a seriousness about it, he probably would've just gone to the doctor and he might well have been fine. Or he might not have been, it's all hindsight"

he said. "The messaging at the time on the website, that I recall, was that it was mild and extremely rare. I know it's shifted to rare now that there's more evidence of myocarditis now than there was at the time. But the message is still safe and effective.

Rory was a tradesman and I worked with him when we were working on his house at the time and every five minutes there were ads on the radio 'Get your vaccine, get your vaccine, safe and effective, safe and effective', just absolutely getting pumped out continually on the airwaves and how can something be considered safe when it can kill you?"

This week's findings from the coroner had only confirmed what the pair had known since being called to Rory's house early on 17 November 2021, after he collapsed as he was getting ready to go to the hospital due to his concern about heart flutters.

Brett said he was pleased to see the cause of death acknowledge by the coroner, but the process had felt hollow to him. Chris said the situation still felt surreal. "It's all still settling in," she said. "We've just had the inquiry, we've just had Rory's birthday, the findings are coming out, we've got his anniversary coming up. So I haven't given myself the opportunity to let that sink in really because the outcome for us is the same - Rory's gone."

The couple did not receive the Covid-19 vaccine due to misgivings they had about the medication.

It had created tension in the family before Rory's death due to his upcoming wedding and the crowd limits imposed if unvaccinated guests were allowed.

Chris had to leave her career of 22 years in early childhood education only two days before Rory's death due to the vaccine mandate.

That was all compounded following his death, Brett said. "The morning that Rory died I rang my brothers ... and told them what had happened. They're in Auckland, and Chris let her family know, and none of them were able to come to the funeral in Dunedin because of the travel restrictions. A few of them definitely tried and applied for exemptions but they were unable to get them,"

he said. "It wasn't considered serious enough - burying somebody who died from the vaccine - to be given an exemption from that travel restriction." The couple had also struggled with the coronial process which followed Rory's death. Brett described it as dehumanising.

"It's a very narrow process. So it doesn't look at the broader context, which to us is really important - what is happening with myocarditis in terms of the vaccine in New Zealand and worldwide? Is there greater incidence of it? We would consider those questions extremely relevant to the case but it's just looking at Rory.

"We all came away feeling quite unhealthy from the process. We didn't find it a healthy or a healing process."

this is sad

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: thethinkingmanthis is actually how ivermectin works on .....all the viruses it's used on......

Such as?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: thethinkingman

Myocarditis is rare following vaccination, with international data showing 1 to 13 cases per 100,000 vaccine doses.
The rare condition is caused by many things, including viral infection, and about 95 people with myocarditis are seen in hospitals in New Zealand each year.

Other than it's sad someone lost there life, nothing else really needs saying other what I've quoted, do we even know if this person had any underlying conditions.
All medications have some sort of side effect if it was caused by the jab.

You seemed to like to go off topic/thread drift with your typing impediment herp derp random posts of nothing, or are you saying your a "special needs" person?

Herp a derp Another, lesser known name for a special person. Meant to be as offensive as the word retard. Though it can be used as universally as the word "f*ck" such as "Quit being a such herp-a-derp" or "go be a herp-a-derp somewhere else". however the word can be butchered to be simply "herp" or "derp".

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Here's a post from May on a paper in Cell that looked at T cell responses in recovering SARS CoV-2 patients and compared them to reports of people who had been infected with "original SARS" back in 2003, and to people who had never encountered either.

It also has some background on T cells in general, which might be useful if you don't have that info right at the top of your brain's queue. That's the paper that showed that the T-cell response to this virus is less "Spike-o-centric" than it was to SARS.

It also showed that there are, in fact, people who have both CD4+ and CD8+ T cells that recognize protein antigens from the new coronavirus even though they have never been exposed to SARS, MERS, or the new virus.

The paper speculated that this might be due to cross-reactivity with proteins from the "common cold" coronaviruses", and raised the possibility that there might be a part of the population that has at least some existing protection against the current pandemic.

Now comes a new paper in press at Nature. It confirms that convalescent patients from the current epidemic show T-cell responses (mostly CD4+ but some CD8+ as well) to various epitopes of the N (nucleocapsid) protein, which the earlier paper had identified as one of the main antigens as well (along with the Spike and M proteins, among others, with differences between the CD4+ and CD8+ responses as well).

Turning to patients who had caught SARS back in 2003 and recovered, it is already known (and worried about) that their antibody responses faded within two or three years. But this paper shows that these patients still have (17 years later!) a robust T-cell response to the original SARS coronavirus's N protein, which extends an earlier report of such responses going out to 11 years.

This new work finds that these cross-react with the new SARS CoV-2 N protein as well. This makes one think, as many have been wondering, that T-cell driven immunity is perhaps the way to reconcile the apparent paradox between (1) antibody responses that seem to be dropping week by week in convalescent patients but (2) few (if any) reliable reports of actual re-infection. That would be good news indeed.

And turning to patients who have never been exposed to either SARS or the latest SARS CoV-2, this new work confirms that there are people who nonetheless have T cells that are reactive to protein antigens from the new virus.

As in the earlier paper, these cells have a different pattern of reactivity compared to people who have recovered from the current pandemic (which also serves to confirm that they truly have not been infected this time around). Recognition of the nsp7 and nsp13 proteins is prominent, as well as the N protein.

And when they looked at that nsp7 response, it turns out that the T cells are recognizing particular protein regions that have low homology to those found in the "common cold" coronaviruses - but do have very high homology to various animal coronaviruses.

And turning to patients who have never been exposed to either SARS or the latest SARS CoV-2, this new work confirms that there are people who nonetheless have T cells that are reactive to protein antigens from the new virus.

As in the earlier paper, these cells have a different pattern of reactivity compared to people who have recovered from the current pandemic (which also serves to confirm that they truly have not been infected this time around). Recognition of the nsp7 and nsp13 proteins is prominent, as well as the N protein.

And when they looked at that nsp7 response, it turns out that the T cells are recognizing particular protein regions that have low homology to those found in the "common cold" coronaviruses - but do have very high homology to various animal coronaviruses.

Very interesting indeed! That would argue that there has been past zoonotic coronavirus transmission in humans, unknown viruses that apparently did not lead to serious disease, which have provided some people with a level of T-cell based protection to the current pandemic.

This could potentially help to resolve another gap in our knowledge, as mentioned in that recent post: when antibody surveys come back saying that (say) 95% of a given population does not appear to have been exposed to the current virus, does that mean that all 95% of them are vulnerable - or not? I'll reiterate the point of that post here: antibody profiling (while very important) is not the whole story, and we need to know what we're missing.

link

Yeah ...antibody levels DONT MEAN # in the big scheme ....they're using something to trick lamens into thinking thats the way the immune system works and thats what matters

Well there is ZERO nucleocapsid in the "vaccines", its ONLY 1 antigen, the spike protein gene information and THAT IS ALL. So only people with natural infection will have this also due to the nature of the vaccines being large doses and multiple doses this changes your immune memory and immune responses to shift predominantly to spike protein antibody reactivity, so its very likely that it wont matter if you've been previously infected and vaccinated...the vaccine will inform your immune system to shift what it does and how it reacts.

Anyway, this is just another point as to why people do not need the vaccine, it cannot possibly work due to the mutation rates of the virus itself, the single antigen in BILLIONS of people is giving the virus the ability to work around the vaccine derived antibodies, which drive mutation, this will get to the point where ONLY THE VIRUSES THAT CAN EVADE ALL THESE BILLIONS OF PEOPLES EXACT SAME IMMUNE RESPONSE WILL EMERGE....then .....thats VERY VERY BAD. You have effectively trained the virus by giving everyone the same exact immune response, so it gets billions of attempts to get around it.......

absolute morons. If anyone wants to play the big brain...try doing 10 years of research first....cause you have no idea what you're talking about, if it was easy as google search for 10 minutes.... you wouldnt have to go to school for years to learn.......#ing MORONS. i WILL NOT directly talk to these morons, they can come talk 1 on 1 with me if they want that.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You want me to do all your research for you...you could easily go look that up but OK.

Just some advice....go do some #ing research before asking other people.....and if you absolutely cannot find anything or dont understand THEN......AND ONLY THEN....ASK SOMEONE. Look at dont mean to snap at you but come on...just look please.

Ivermectin proposes many potentials effects to treat a range of diseases, with its antimicrobial, antiviral, and anti-cancer properties as a wonder drug. It is highly effective against many microorganisms including some viruses. In this comprehensive systematic review, antiviral effects of ivermectin are summarized including in vitro and in vivo studies over the past 50 years.

Several studies reported antiviral effects of ivermectin on RNA viruses such as Zika, dengue, yellow fever, West Nile, Hendra, Newcastle, Venezuelan equine encephalitis, chikungunya, Semliki Forest, Sindbis, Avian influenza A, Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome, Human immunodeficiency virus type 1, and severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. Furthermore, there are some studies showing antiviral effects of ivermectin against DNA viruses such as Equine herpes type 1, BK polyomavirus, pseudorabies, porcine circovirus 2, and bovine herpesvirus 1. Ivermectin plays a role in several biological mechanisms, therefore it could serve as a potential candidate in the treatment of a wide range of viruses including COVID-19 as well as other types of positive-sense single-stranded RNA viruses. In vivo studies of animal models revealed a broad range of antiviral effects of ivermectin, however, clinical trials are necessary to appraise the potential efficacy of ivermectin in clinical setting.

HAPPY?

yeah maybe you're so used to liars all around talking crap but unlike those people, im honest. I actually do research. I actually think for myself. I actually use my brain. This might be VERY HARD TO BELIEVE but ....im not like most of these people. I actually put the hours of effort in. Im actually fascinated by how things REALLY work and i do not care how much effort it takes to figure it out.

The problem with all this is ....you need to understand to get it...otherwise all you can do is "believe" and thats not what science is founded upon. Yet all these little # heads think they can go around talking all kinds of total bile because "science" has a good reputation to them as they just factor EVERY SINGLE DISCOVERY done by science as all one thing, like every scientist is amazing, like its all just #ing roses.

Im very skeptical of alot of this stuff. im not some person who is like SCIENCE KNOWS EVERYTHING. I know that humans lie and humans get things wrong and i always go on the side of caution. There are so many things i disagree with in science that completely bat # insane but its put across like its the greatest thing ever. The problem is the best scientsts are few and far between.

You have alot of them just being parrots ....just like all these morons who dont know anything. Again any big brain wants to keep talking, come and talk to me 1 on 1. Open invite. COME AND GET IT.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

But these people think they are Jedi...

Waves hand in circular motion:" Ivermectin is not effective. Your life was not saved with ivermectin."

I know numerous people who used IVM, HCQ, Zinc, and Azythromycin, etc, etc, and are walking around today because of it. But those people's stories are just "anecdotal" evidence even though they are walking around, and without all the long covid problems that many who weren't treated properly have.

I had some problems with arrythmia after my last infection with Covid. I got exposed again a couple weeks later, and I had managed to procure some IVM. I wanted to have some to keep on hand for my 86 y.o. mother in law, who lives with us, in case she got sick. I took 20 mg every other day for 10 days to insure that I didn't develop covid again, and lo and behold, my arrythmia went away.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

I know numerous people who used IVM, HCQ, Zinc, and Azythromycin, etc, etc, and are walking around today because of it.

Really?!? And you have loads of proven, recorded data to back up that claim? And was your arrythmia diagnosed by a doctor or is it just your guess work?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: thethinkingman

You seem to have left the last bit of the post out? I wonder what the reason for that was?

Oh look here it is!!!

There are still major gaps in our knowledge: how many people have such unknown-coronavirus-induced T-cells? How protective are they? How long-lasting is the T-cell response in people who have been infected with the current SARS CoV-2 virus, and how protective is it in the declining-antibody situation that seems to be common? What sorts of T cell responses will be induced by the various vaccine candidates? We just don't know yet. But we're going to find out.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I have had this heart in my chest beating steady for 59 years. I know what arrythmia is, and I know I never had it before I got infected with Covid, and I know I no longer have it after using a course of ivermectin prophylactically.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
a reply to: Kurokage

I have had this heart in my chest beating steady for 59 years. I know what arrythmia is, and I know I never had it before I got infected with Covid, and I know I no longer have it after using a course of ivermectin prophylactically.

So, you just knew you had Arrythmia? Did you have your pulse taken or maybe an Electrocardiogram?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Did you hear that???? im sure i just heard the sound of farting? *shrugs*

happens in a kind of pattern..... weird.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: thethinkingman

Did you hear that???? im sure i just heard the sound of farting? *shrugs*

happens in a kind of pattern..... weird.

So, as well as special needs you have incontinence problems too, you should see a doctor about that?!

I also see you have absolutely nothing to actually add to the thread about Dr. Paul Marik, but then thats the same with most of your responses on ATS, you don't have anything decent to add...

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

< sarcasm on >

< /sarc off >

Here, here!!
I've said pretty much the same thing since V1rtu0s0 started posting his opinion pieces and claiming it as fact.

Nearly all of it is by people selling books or looking for donations, the one website used a few threads back was covered in donation links for crypto of your choice, bitcoin, monthly subscriptions, 1 off donations and more, the page was twice as long as needed, to make room for the flashing donate signs all over it...

There's more to this story than what V1rtu0s0 has posted.
Controversial Doc Resigns From Medical School

Paul Marik, MD, who has been in a legal battle with his hospital over prescribing ivermectin and other COVID-19 treatments, announced that he resigned from his position at Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS).

A statement posted to the website of the group he co-founded, the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), said Marik was leaving to "dedicate more time to multiple causes" including the FLCCC.

"This was not an easy decision to make, but I felt it was time to focus my attention and energy to other interests in both academia and public health," Marik said in the statement.

In an emailed statement, Vincent Rhodes, PhD, associate vice president and chief communications & marketing officer for EVMS, confirmed that Marik "resigned his position at EVMS effective December 31 to pursue other interests."....

Marik and the hospital have been embroiled in a legal battle over prescribing certain treatments for COVID-19, including ivermectin.

According to an excerpt of Sentara's communication published in the retraction notice, the hospital "conducted a careful review of our data for patients with COVID-19 from March 22, 2020 to July 20, 2020, which shows that among the 191 patients referenced in Table 2 that the mortality rate was 10.5%, rather than 6.1%. In addition, of those 191 patients, only 73 patients (38.2%) received at least 1 of the 4 MATH+ therapies, and their mortality rate was 24.7%. Only 25 of 191 patients (13.1%) received all 4 MATH+ therapies, and their mortality rate was 28%."

I see you have a personal view that selling books books to fund yourself is bad. You seem to think money maybe a conflict of interest. Do you believe that officially credentialed sites should be held to the same standard? Because if you are not hypocritical you would have no opinion because one side sells books and the other sells adds to the drug companies.

You do have an opinion so I guess my question is why are you so hypocritical?
edit on 27-9-2022 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join