It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not only were millions killed in the short term...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I guess they'd have to start saying that given it's been a long long time since the rollout and not much interesting has happened yet.

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some say there's special microscopic Chimera cells in theVAX and it has timed release properties!! 😎

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I have witnessed people go downhill fast with Dementia a old friend was going in his front door and walking straight out his kitchen door and into mine which he had left 5 minutes before and had no recollection of it .

I would rather be dead than go through that

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Then, why the heck did she get vaccinated, if she was ALREADY infected, and built immunity to COVID?

You'd think a trained nurse would know NOT to take a vaccine for something you're already immune to.

Edit, this is in response to ktempar's post. (ATS is acting up)

Many health professionals are easily indoctrinated. Early on, the news was saying, "We don't know if there is natural immunity." I saw right through THAT, but a lot didn't.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The denial of natural immunity is absolute proof people do not understand even basic biology. Not saying it IS basic cause we've only just discovered most of this stuff in the last 100 years and generally people never think about these things.

BUT for the vaccine to even "work"....natural immunity has to be able to work...cause its your immune system doing the work....there is no little vaccine molecule going around your body killing the viruses.

If people recover......that means their #ing immune system cleared away the virus.....or they'd be dead if it didnt....errrr its literally god damn ass backwards retarded to not notice this.

They 100% lied directly to everyones faces.
edit on 29-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: thethinkingman
The denial of natural immunity is absolute proof people do not understand even basic biology. Not saying it IS basic cause we've only just discovered most of this stuff in the last 100 years and generally people never think about these things.

BUT for the vaccine to even "work"....natural immunity has to be able to work...cause its your immune system doing the work....there is no little vaccine molecule going around your body killing the viruses.

If people recover......that means their #ing immune system cleared away the virus.....or they'd be dead if it didnt....errrr its literally god damn ass backwards retarded to not notice this.

There has to be a very good thread and discussion about Natural Immunity. And comparisons can be made about which way is safer and which way is better.

I never understood why someone has to get vaccinated after being infected and developed Natural Immunity. It seems that with the whole story regarding Covid-19 the Biology and Science books have been re-written....

You are correct about the lack of basic knowledge the public has when it comes to the basics.

Actually this was what triggered me into having discussions long before I started writing in these forums.

The most important question is the following:

How many antigenic sites the virus has?
What happens when you get vaccinated?
Which process confers better protection?
The last is more of a rhetorical question but I think most people should be able to answer this with confidence.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I haven't met, nor heard of, a single unvaccinated person that tested positive more than once. However, I know several vaccinated people that have caught COVID multiple times.
edit on 29-9-2022 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Your own personal experience of something like this does not have enough data to extrapolate any kind of meaningful results.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: SourGrapes

Your own personal experience of something like this does not have enough data to extrapolate any kind of meaningful results.

While I understand that, I can only trust my own experience in this category.

My circle of subjects is probably much more vast and diverse than you may think.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

'Many health professionals are easily indoctrinated. Early on, the news was saying, "We don't know if there is natural immunity." I saw right through THAT, but a lot didn't.'

If any health expert has ever made such statement it means that they are either incompetent or were following the party line from above.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join