It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Barring White People From Getting The Monkeypox Shot Isn’t Racism, What Is It?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The title is from the article. Not me.

The San Francisco Department of Public Health (SFDPH) hosted monkeypox vaccine pop-up clinics in the city’s South of Market region earlier this month. A flyer for the event, posted on the SFDPH official Twitter account, stated that in order to be eligible for the free shot, participants must “belong to one of the following priority populations: Black, Latinx, Indigenous, Person of Color, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, or a Current Sex Worker (all genders and orientations).”

If you're the average person taking this at face value, it sure looks like an anti straight white campaign, but when I saw the flyer and read the article (which I highly suggest you do), I saw something completely different. At a time in this country when trust of big pharma and big government are at an all time low, the SFDPH pulls this out of their nether regions?

If I were a member of one of the groups listed in that flier, I would not be walking, I would be running from that jab. Not because it's illegal under title 6 of the civil rights act, but because the very group that is allegedly the most affected by "Monkeypox" has been excluded/exempted from receiving the "cure"...

According to the CDPH dataset, cases in whites far exceed those found in people of other skin colors, with whites representing 34 percent of statewide cases, whereas cumulative cases in African Americans, Asians, and American Indians account for just 19 percent.

Be that as it may, and regardless of the 150+ year track record of the democrats in this country, I'm sure the aforementioned groups will line up for the new experimental jab.
Source
edit on 9/26/2022 by Klassified because: corrections and spelling

edit on 9/26/2022 by Klassified because: disclaimer

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I guess the progressive democrats are more concerned with genocide of the minority groups, like they have always been. Fine with me, I'm not getting any of the death cult shots. Let them eat their cake I guess.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

This is ableism at its worst. Where in the intersectional list are the disabled mentioned?!
Will the otherkins be represented? I did not see them on this list either.

Racist bigots behind this campaign, I tell ya.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

What would be racist would be explaining the statistics that show you why some of those demographics need to be prioritized over gay white men for STD transmission.

They're prioritizing high risk disease spreaders while pretending it's about their woke bs.

LoL

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I'm a straight white male and had absolutely zero problems getting it.
Although the state sees me as married to another male so there is that.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

When I first read this, yeah, it's obviously racist, and they want to exclude White men. At least for the most part. I guess gay and trans White men are okay.

But then it occurred to me that the highest rates of monkeypox are in gay men, not just men in general. Since "men" per se is not their target, why are they listing "Black" and "Latin" specifically, as if ALL Black and Latin men are vulnerable to Monkeypox? Is that what they are suggesting? Maybe not, but it's what I'm inferring and it's also quite racist!!!

None of this makes sense except from a ridiculous intersectional racist viewpoint.

I'd run far far away from that job too, K!

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
It makes sense if you're segregating lab rats. Reminiscent of Tuskegee.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

"They" don't care that 8 out of 10 people murdered are Black or Hispanic.

"They" don't care that 7 out of 10 babies murdered prior to birth are Black or Hispanic.

I'd be very "concerned" about anything/everything being pushed on Blacks or Hispanics by the establishment.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
More illegal and unconstitutional conduct from a Loon area. Is this in Nancy Pelosi's District ? Hmmm 😎

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
It makes sense if you're segregating lab rats. Reminiscent of Tuskegee.

True. I'm sure Black people -- as they should -- keep that in mind. They didn't want the Covid vax for that very reason. And rightfully so.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'd be very "concerned" about anything/everything being pushed on Blacks or Hispanics by the establishment.

I think many do... and I think more and more are... I sure hope so.

As K pointed out, Tuskeegee was real. And nothing has changed (except maybe to get even worse).
edit on 26-9-2022 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
If Barring White People From Getting The Monkeypox Shot Isn’t Racism, What Is It?

Assault with a deadly weapon since for close to two years now children are being exposed to it in the name of All things woke.
edit on 26-9-2022 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I don't sleep with men so it's OK , I don't want their poxy vaccine anyway.

As to racism , we have long since learned their is no such thing as racism against white people.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I'm a straight white male and had absolutely zero problems getting it.
Although the state sees me as married to another male so there is that.

LOL

I'm not even going to ask what world class mental gymnastics are happening here.

Just follow your bliss. Labels are constructs. If you're happy, that's all that matters.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Maybe it's a Marketing™ ploy ?

Then the story will hit The-News™, of some supposedly "privileged" whiteys, who cheated the system to get their Jabs™.
Outrage ensues.

A false demand is led by sponsored agents, protesting to give everyone the right to the Jab™. Voilà !

BTW : This Monkeybox™ Scam™ thing doesn't appear to be going-away, any time soon.

Don't forget that " It™ " was GOF'd™, just like the the Covid-1984™ thingy, and by the same chain of characters.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Like Michelle Obama did with healthcare, keep the peasants away from the hospitals with their own version in a tent, or if you're one of the lucky ones perhaps a disused old shop.
edit on 26/9/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
While they are at it they can have my 5 covid vaccinations I didn't need either...

Why these people think some of us would even want to be part of their clown world is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Honestly people are just so easy to offend these days. If they were offering to kick black, latino, trans people in the groin as a public service I wouldn't be mad about getting shafted in that scenario either. But here you are, indignant over experimental medicine you didn't want in the first place. Pick a lane.

edit on 26-9-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

This has to be joke of some sort? I got a complete different idea out of it. The combat boots are a well known NAZI sign, at least here, it's one of their symbols. It's looks like some joke that compares LGBTQ and the other groups to monkeys.

Either that or it's all just by random / accident.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Honestly people are just so easy to offend these days. If they were offering to kick black, latino, trans people in the groin as a public service I wouldn't be mad about getting shafted in that scenario either. But here you are, indignant over experimental medicine you didn't want in the first place. Pick a lane.

Maybe you should try reading the OP instead of just the headline.
edit on 9/26/2022 by Klassified because: wording

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join