It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 dead in school shooting in Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

...or a false flag to get more sympathy for the war on Ukraine.

Or maybe just a tragic case of a misguided and sick individual who has no regard for others.
Same as happens elsewhere all too often.

I really don't know how anyone can link this to Ukraine and.or Russia's invasion of it.

People trying to score political points etc out of a tragic situation.

My sympathy and condolences to all affected.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

...or a false flag to get more sympathy for the war on Ukraine.

And to take away their guns? Wasn't Putin a WEF Young Global Leader? Same playbook, possibly all working on the same side to rile the world up, create division and crack down to their advantage.

Nothing new under the sun and like all world governments, I wouldn't put it past any of them to use a duped patsy to kill children for an agenda.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo
Putin WAS a member, until he ripped WEF a new one at their meeting last year (via zoom) with his 'inaugural' speech.

I had to laugh that the WEF had been gullible enough to let him in the first place!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Very unlikely Ukrainians were involved.

Location is some 1000 kilometers east of Moscow.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Is Russia using it to ban the sale of AK47's yet?

Or is that just us after another a shooting?

Someone mentioned a psychiatric facility.

I wonder if he had inaudible voices (like a tulpa) in his head that seemingly had volition like a sentient person or AI computer program is talking to him. That seems to be a common thread with some of these shooters.

Could be an unconscious pawn used to drum up war support.
edit on 26-9-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The poor children and their parents. Very sad, this seems to happen so much now 🥲

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Hmm... Did he Happen to be Ukrainian ? Hmm.......

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
So anyway it happened and not one American in sight.

At least the reason its happening in Rus is clear, overreaching government; youre not proud slaves as the old guard had brainwashed your forefathers into believing

Maybe it's happening for the same reasons in the US? Nah, just guns.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There could be a lot of reasons why someone would let rip, but the way the world is right now it's impossible to lay the blame on the individual. Misguided empathy, heroic action, # the world, change the government, total #ing anarchy is acceptable in these days of uncertaincy. How do you feel about the way we are all being watched constantly by TPTB?
If I was a younger man I probably wouldn't be here now because I would have gone on a rampage with a shotgun. That's how pissed off I am! What happened to freedom? I hate the Hive. Thank Ankh for my Kat. Bless....Kibble Bad!

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RATKO

No , it is Happening WAY TO MUCH Around the World Lately . It's Definitely a Conspiracy of Some Sort . Thoughts > ?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RATKO

I FEEL YOUR PAIN Man . LIFE is Hard Enough to get Through Without some A Holes Messin' with You , and when ALL you Want to Do is Get Along with Others on the Planet and Just " Do Your Own Thing " until you Finally Leave this Earth . Farkin' Bastages I Say ! ......*)

Sometimes Even I wanna Roll Over and Die Already and just Wait for that Freakin' Reaper to Come for me and I'm Outta Here ! ...........*_)

edit on 26-9-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

17 according to AP news

The government of Udmurtia said 17 people, including 11 children, were killed in the shooting. According to Russia’s Investigative Committee, 24 other people, including 22 children, were wounded in the attack.

Twit vid clip (No idea on source/authenticity)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is gonna sound sick, but bear with me.

I study symbolism and psychological interpretation of said symbols by the mentally ill and how they use them as a form of transpersonal coping skills and sometimes purely as a creative aspect.

I want to know what symbols he used to asecertain whether or not he was influened by the occultic aspect of the regime, because depending on his diagnosis, he may have been acting out the orders of self made demonic forces, and it turned his internal self destruction outward before taking himself otu of the picture.

It's more of getting inside his mind for me.

What makes school shooters target innocent children and educators?

Is it availability?

Are the lives of the innocent a greater "sacrifice" in the name of their fantasies?

Was it really Nazi Ideology gone awry or was it purely Satanic in nature?

The Black Sun is regularly used by some factions of modern day Satanists.

(Not the Satanic Temple or LaVeyian Church of Satan, mind you.)

The sad thing is, I'll never have the answers to my questions, because I don't have the clearance and the media will never follow up with that kind of photographic evidence and analysis.

edit on 9/26/22 by GENERAL EYES because: mild dyslexia, amended

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Don't worry, I'm sure this event will get brought up by some politician in a bid to revoke Firearm rights.

I'm not going to get into a massive discussion about the events behind this shooting, I think Freeborn covered it well enough, what I want to highlight is how the world media is digging into this shooting. One has to ask themselves if this isn't being used as a way of demoralizing the Russian people.

I don't know how much Russian culture has changed from the way it was back during the fall of the Soviet State, but this type of propagandizing of a shooting would have been called out by the people hearing about it. While the shooting is tragic, and most likely just a random event being blown out of proportion by the media.

I'm not saying that these events could have been planned by some neo-fascist group, but that doesn't matter in light of how it's being portrayed. Just like most mass shootings in the US, I bet there is an angle here that we're missing, but unlike the US, I bet the Russian government won't allow the dead to be used for agendas.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I bet the Russian government won't allow the dead to be used for agendas.

The Russian government will use it for their own agendas. Similar, but a different twist.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1   >>

join