It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman Shoots Enlistment Officer In Russian Draft Office "With Sawn-off Rifle" Amid Fury at Putin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
pretty sure stuff like this happened often when America had conscription still, its only natural people freak out when being forced to risk their life against their will, many probably end up feeling like they have nothing to lose so its either die on the battlefield or die after getting even.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Suppose there are worse fates than death that await the poor sods on the battlefield.

Plenty of the unlucky ones will also come back burned to a crisp or missing all sorts of appendages never mind their marbles.

And i can only imagine the fate that waits in store for the mainline Russian troops engaged in the field once winter materializes given what happened to the last mob to pass that way in the previous century.

They are going to end up with another civil war on their hands should they attempt to force people to fight in Putin's war that have no wish or volition to do so.

As to people putting up a fight, well better to do so on your own territory/ground, rather than to die far away, and for the antics of Vladimir Putin or anybody else for that matter imho.
edit on 26-9-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

It has a ring of " 18th Century Press Gangs " about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The whole thing looks and sounds more fake than most of the ufo pictures on here.

It doesn't even look like an office. There's nothing on the walls, the hallway looks like that of a deserted building.

Where's the blood. A sawn off at close range tears little bits off you and sprays them around. It even sounds like a blank cartridge.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

The only thing " fake " is your assertion.

A Siberian enlistment officer has been shot and seriously wounded during Russia’s military call-up, regional authorities said Monday as rising discontent over the draft prompted the Kremlin to acknowledge "errors" in the process.

www.themoscowtimes.com...

t.me...

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

A Siberian enlistment officer has been shot and seriously wounded during Russia’s military call-up, regional authorities said Monday as rising discontent over the draft prompted the Kremlin to acknowledge "errors" in the process.

t.me...

The Moscow Times?‽?? Seriously?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
for all you it's fake, i guess RT is a western MSM that is controled by "Ukraians Nazi's".

A chief recruitment officer was severely wounded after a man opened fire at a military recruitment center in the town of Ust-Ilimsk in Irkutsk Region in Russia’s Siberia on Monday morning, the local authorities have said. There were no other casualties in the attack, they added.

Shots fired at Russian military conscription center

rt don't report anything that's not approved by moscow, it is a state run / funded english News outlet.

a report from another state news outlet, TASS

According to the press service of the Irkutsk Region's Investigative Committee, a criminal case was initiated against the 25-year-old detained resident of Ust-Ilimsk
IRKUTSK, September 26. /TASS/. A young man started shooting at the military enlistment office in the Irkutsk Region's Ust-Ilimsk, as a result, a military commissar is in intensive care, regional governor Igor Kobzev said Monday on his Telegram channel.

Governor reports shooting at military enlistment office in Irkutsk's Ust-Ilimsk

TASS don't print nothing that moscow doesn't approve

edit on 26-9-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: alldaylong

t.me...

The Moscow Times?‽?? Seriously?

Translate the Telegram then by a local official, like i did.

If someone told you the sun was hot, you would say that was fake also.

Tedious.

edit on 26-9-2022 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
here are the screen shots,

Shooter, Officer, Stage, Counter, Pew / Podium, White Board, Table in front of Stage Counter,

Rows of Chairs, Chairs mounted to walls in the room, Chairs mounted on wall after they went out the door

Shooter on stage, on his knees and enlarged on stage. if you look you can see that his clothes are the same. look at collar,shoulders and chest, shoulders black looking, collar, chest area tan/ gray what ever color that is.

edit on 26-9-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The whole thing looks and sounds more fake than most of the ufo pictures on here.

Well the thing there is its video and not just pictures.

It doesn't even look like an office. There's nothing on the walls, the hallway looks like that of a deserted building.

Location of the place has been established.

Where's the blood. A sawn off at close range tears little bits off you and sprays them around.

On the stage behind whatever that counter and podium amounts to where the Man was shot springs to mind.

It even sounds like a blank cartridge.

I guess you know a lot about the sound of blank cartridges firing.

Sounded rather real to me, same as the screams, and reaction of the people fleeing for the exit.

Spin spin away all the same Nexttimemaybe, it won't change the reality of the situation that transpired nor in the manner in which it did.
edit on 26-9-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Looks fake to you?!!!!

Cognitive dissonance, or what?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I'm beginning to question your grip on reality.

It's not fake, no matter how many times you stick your fingers in your ears and shout "fake"!!??

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join