It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many troops on London streets

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

originally posted by: 2Faced
I remember seeing some video not long ago, that showed very large group of angry hindus entering mainly muslim neighborhoods with the intent to fight them. Maybe things have escalated?

If things had escalated the MSM/Media are making sure to keep things quiet and arent even reporting those escalations in those communities.

Once again ATS tinfoil hat brigade talking absolute balls. I'm English and I can confirm 100% that the mainstream media has been covering the unrest between the Hindu, sikh and Muslim communities in Leicestershire.

Just stop making up so much cr*p the lot of you. The army were there because of the Queen. Not because of soros, the great reset, energy prices, the looney left or maga.

This thread is a nothingburger.
edit on 27-9-2022 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

During The Miners Strike of 1984 Thatcher used the UK Police Force as her private enforcement agency.
They acted well above their remit, acted quite brutally in their suppression of the striking Miners.
It has long been accepted that the police operated as agent provocateurs deliberately antaganosing, stirring up emotions and causing confrontation between the striking Miners, non-striking Miners and the Police themselves.

It has long been rumoured that elements within the Armed Forces were also drafted in for similar purposes.
But nothing really solid has ever been disclosed, at least not to my knowledge.

These were tactics later replicated in places like Wapping and other industrial conflicts etc.

Despite repeated pressure there has never been a Public Enquiry into things like Orgreave or police activities during this time in general.
There probably never will in my lifetime; the truth securely locked behind 100 year old D Notices.

I witnessed and to a minor extent experienced first hand what went on during that time.
I was 18-19 years old living in North East England.

It was a shameful period in British history.

People talk about conspiracies, that was a real life, genuine government orchestrated conspiracy.....yet the majority of people simply dismiss it.

And it was all part of The Ridley Plan; a concerted effort to dramatically alter the face of UK society and to take back a lot of the social advancements introduced post-WWII.
Its worked a treat.....and we are suffering the consequences more than ever today.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Absolutely true and agree completely with that, the Police some of whom were claimed NOT to be police but soldiers given police uniforms were simply there to beat up the striking miners and break the strikes through illegal tactics such as abuse of human right's, false arrest and assault upon LEGALLY (It was there right under the law to strike) Striking and Picketing miners.

Now after much provocation some miners started to fight back but they were a very tiny minority of all those that suffered during this time and one tragic incident that cost the life of a tax driver was blown out of all proportion, now don't get me wrong it is very difficult to blow someone being killed out of proportion but you see Thatcher's government used the tragedy as propaganda to tar and feather the miners.

Still we may never the true number of men who died as a result of being beaten around the head with police truncheons.

It is an ongoing wound and an ongoing cover up that still stink's to high heaven to this day.

This was just one of the clashes in which police attacked picketing striking miners but one that is well known.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

because BRITISH troops might have a problem firing on their own
englishmen ,......so bring in the u.n.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cappie

But that works both ways. In Urban warfare, one brings weapons to the party. Because they are outnumbered, and well paid to do a job . Then those weapons get sequestered in time and get used against the guys who brought them to the party. Urban warfare is a pretty balanced affair. Northern Ireland shows that when the will is focused enough the Guerillas always bring the other part to the table. Thatcher and the tory party were starting to get targeted, the IRA just went for the head of the snake. From then on it was only a matter of time, did they want to live in a constant state of high security, which makes them just as much a prisoner of it as everybody else. If it gets nasty it always gets personal, They will know where you live. That's why you have to be well paid to do it.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Sorry mate, you got that all wrong.

First of all; let's get this right, they weren't 'Guerillas' they were terrorists.

I lived in the UK during The Troubles, I remember it vividly.
All the IRA did by targeting Thatcher was strengthen her and her supporters resolve.
There was NO WAY Thatcher was going to give in to the IRA.

I assure you; the massively overwhelming sentiment in the UK was to never give in to The Terrorists.....and it still is!

First Thatcher and then The Tories were removed from power.
The IRA took a much more conciliatory approach and Tony Blair was prepared to listen, the result was The Good Friday Agreement.

But we digress.

This thread seems to be lingering on.
There are no troops on London streets or anywhere else in the UK.
It has been explained why they were there - QEII's funeral.
Life goes on, people have more to be concerned about.....they just want to be left alone to get on with their lives the best they can.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join