It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris to visit S. Korea this week military exercises

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The US military and S. Korea military exercise this week
N.Korea fires another missile
N.Korea declares it now a nuclear power
Japan alerts it's military to be more ready to act in self defence
Why is VP Harris going to S.Korea, this should be the Secretary of State or Bidens job

Is a war brewing up in Asia. Morning news on tv says to be a possibility if America provokes N.Korea with new sanctions.
What sanctions are we talking about

Rumors now are in question what and when N.Korea will try to shoot another missile OVER Japan territory, and what will be done if it happens

Anyone here ( Japan ) in US military know what is taking place on land and sea

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Joe seems to be on a mission of antagonizing as many countries as possible. China, Russia, N. Korea and I'm pretty sure Afghanastan hates our guts.

Joe is probably going to go to Iran and see how much damage he can do there....

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Only a senile person/President would go along with the absolute destruction of literally everything. He’s the perfect puppet. And he has absolutely no clue what a mockery they are making of him.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The VP has to do something. Scrutinizing every action of the government and saying it should be someone else's job seems a little over the top. Harris is right there in the pool of responsibility for this type of task. Is she perfect for it, no.

I'm not perfect for some of the high impact work for my job, with dozens of people's employment on the line, but someone's got to do it. Good for her for doing something.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

The VP has to do something. Scrutinizing every action of the government and saying it should be someone else's job seems a little over the top. Harris is right there in the pool of responsibility for this type of task. Is she perfect for it, no.

I'm not perfect for some of the high impact work for my job, with dozens of people's employment on the line, but someone's got to do it. Good for her for doing something.

I'm not knocking her visit at all. Just pointing out what is in the post.

I've said this many times, joiey boy is not liked in Asia , because people here know he is China's little who're.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I notice when immigration issues start to boil over more than usual, the "Border Tzar" is absent or on a trip.

Harris is an absolute Disaster. I don't care what anyone says, these two were NOT supposed to be in their current positions.

Look around....life has literally nosedived since the election.

edit on 9/25/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

I notice when immigration issues start to boil over more than usual, the "Border Tzar" is absent or on a trip.

Harris is an absolute Disaster. I don't care what anyone says, these two were NOT supposed to be in their current positions.

Look around....life has literally nosedived since the election.

Thank you for saying that, I so agree - our rents alone have doubled and tripled, since they got into power!
Never mind the rest of the inflation on absolutely everything from gas to a cup of coffee.
What are they trying to do to us??
And they expect to get back in power 2024, LOL!

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Why is VP Harris going to S.Korea, this should be the Secretary of State or Bidens job

She is going to babble and giggle her way through meetings and embarrass our country in public.
President Trump would have shown up, put his foot down firmly on all points, and that would have been the end of that.
Sad.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey
His policies have effected us here in Japan. An apple can cost two and a half dollars. 250 ¥ yen

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

originally posted by: musicismagic

She is going to babble and giggle her way through meetings and embarrass our country in public.
President Trump would have shown up, put his foot down firmly on all points, and that would have been the end of that.
Sad.

I heard they have a contentious border she can cry at and raise her little warble in the silence .... ‘fweeeeeeeedom’

edit on 26-9-2022 by Dalamax because: I like a good joke

join