It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOIA uncovers, Danish Health department underdosed 3 mill. citizens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The Danish national news agency DR uncovered through foia that in may 2021, Denmark was in shortage of vaccines.
Despite the Danish equivalent to the CDC (In Denmark the SSI), warned the Health Department it would be systemic underdosing, it was decided to use each vial for 7 doses instead of the intended 6....

Experts say that while we they expect the dose to still be effective, (we all know now how ineffective it was...) they also couldn't say that it hasnt had bad outcomes.

Personally... I got my watered dose in july 2021. I got infected 3 months later. Then I got infected a second time in febuary.

The vaccine is a freaking joke, and I have heard of many cases of people who got sick from them in one way or another.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Could be a blessing in disguise. But yes, considering those who were vaccinated with full doses haven't seemed to be any more protected against the virus, then it doesn't seem like you suffered more than any other vaccinated person.

edit on 25-9-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
The Danish national news agency DR uncovered through foia that in may 2021, Denmark was in shortage of vaccines.
Despite the Danish equivalent to the CDC (In Denmark the SSI), warned the Health Department it would be systemic underdosing, it was decided to use each vial for 7 doses instead of the intended 6....

Experts say that while we they expect the dose to still be effective, (we all know now how ineffective it was...) they also couldn't say that it hasnt had bad outcomes.

The vaccine is a freaking joke, and I have heard of many cases of people who got sick from them in one way or another.

Then why does it bother you that the dosage was reduced?

There's an old joke... two elderly women are at a Catskill mountain resort, and one of 'em says, "Boy, the food at this place is really terrible." The other one says, "Yeah, I know; and such small portions."

new topics

join