It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A retired neurosurgeon tells the truth about the Covid pandemic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Paul Marik speaks about the silencing of doctors who want to speak out about the COVID vaccines

rumble.com...

A very highly esteemed doctor before 2020..... actually used his brain .....and now......apparently all the years of work he did count for nothing....its that simple.

All those "stupid" doctors, nurses who wouldnt get the jab ...cause they had been around the virus treating people and have immunity already but lets just ignore that even though...the vaccine couldnt possibly work if natural immunity doesnt....cause ...its YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM doing the work......

Perhaps they're stupid for niavely believing it isnt just a rigged game and they couldnt possibly use evidence and reason to make their point....thats not how it works! You're just supposed to go along with the made up agenda and you'll be fine! You'll be rewarded!

Dont these idiots understand basic control mechanisms???? Jeeeez i thought they were supposed to be smart. How dare they challenge lies. I mean the obvious truth, what am i thinking???? How dare i think for myself!!

NHS doctor tells Health Secretary he won't get jabbed

www.youtube.com...

Unvaccinated NHS Doctor Explains Challenging Sajid Javid On Compulsory Covid Jabs

www.youtube.com...

Stupid doctor with his stupid morals and stupid ethics and stupid courage! What a horrible man, he only saves peoples lives.

Novak Djokovic breaks silence over Covid vaccine refusal

www.youtube.com...

OMG stupid novax djokovic!!! Stupid really great tennis player, clearly is just lucky and has no idea what he's doing.

edit on 26-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

First, not being able to list the equipment necessary create such a virus has no bearing on whether it was created or not.

Next @thethinkingman listed most of the info I would have posted to rebut this post, so If you look up to the response above yours, the information is there.

As to the assertion that this is a naturally occurring virus, can you name any other virus ever found in nature that has (had) so many different mechanisms of action and so many different ways to attack the human body?

ACE-2 Receptors
The first is via the ACE2 receptors found on human cell membranes and it’s a typical mode of most coronaviruses. (The new SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus has a plus 80 percent genomic matching to the previous SARS virus, hence it explains this property that it possesses)

GRP78 receptors.

Cell surface GRP78 (csGRP78, glucose-regulated protein 78 kDa) is preferentially overexpressed in aggressive, metastatic, and chemo-resistant cancers. GRP78 is best studied as a chaperone protein in the lumen of endoplasmic reticulum (ER), facilitating folding and secretion of the newly synthesized proteins and regulating protein degradation as an ER stress sensor in the unfolded protein pathway. As a cell surface signal receptor, multiple csGRP78 ligands have been discovered to date, and they trigger various downstream cell signaling pathways including pro-proliferative, pro-survival, and pro-apoptotic pathways. In this perspective, we evaluate csGRP78 as a cell surface death receptor and its prospect as an anticancer drug target. The pro-apoptotic ligands of csGRP78 discovered so far include natural proteins, monoclonal antibodies, and synthetic peptides. Even the secreted GRP78 itself was recently found to function as a pro-apoptotic ligand for csGRP78, mediating pancreatic β-cell death.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

CD147 Receptors
The latest study shows that SARS-CoV-2can invade human host cells via a novel route of CD147-spike protein (SP). SP bound to CD147, a receptor on the host cells, thereby mediating the viral invasion.

Past studies have shown that CoVs are non-segmented positive sense RNA viruses, which primarily cause enzootic infections typically in birds and mammals and have demonstrated strong lethality in humans.

These coronaviruses are known to have four structural proteins, including E, M, N and S protein. The primary determinant of CoVs tropism is the S protein, which binds to the membrane receptor on the host cells, mediating the viral and cellular membrane fusion.

CD147, also known as Basigin or EMMPRIN, is a transmembrane glycoprotein that belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily, which is involved in tumor development, plasmodium invasion and virus infection.

Past researches show that CD147 plays a functional role in facilitating SARS-CoV invasion for host cells, and CD147-antagonistic peptide-9 has a high binding rate to HEK293 cells and an inhibitory effect on SARS-CoV. These researches affirm the importance of CD147 in virus invasion for host cells.

As a result of the similar characteristics of SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2, the researchers decided to conduct the new study to investigate the possible function of CD147 in invasion for host cells by SARS-CoV-2.

Their study confirmed that the SARS-CoV-2 invaded host cells via a novel route of CD147-SP.

Furin Enyme Cleavage
As the findings of the new study indicates that the new SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus has a mutated gene similarly found on the HIV virus, it is also able to attack human cells via the target called furin, which is an enzyme that works as a protein activator in the human body. Typically many proteins are inactive or dormant when they are produced and have to be “cut” at specific points to activate their various functions which furin does in the human cellular pathways.

Neuro invasive.

Additionally, some patients with COVID-19 also showed neurologic signs, such as headache, nausea, and vomiting. Increasing evidence shows that coronaviruses are not always confined to the respiratory tract and that they may also invade the central nervous system inducing neurological diseases. The infection of SARS-CoV has been reported in the brains from both patients and experimental animals, where the brainstem was heavily infected. Furthermore, some coronaviruses have been demonstrated able to spread via a synapse-connected route to the medullary cardiorespiratory center from the mechanoreceptors and chemoreceptors in the lung and lower respiratory airways. Considering the high similarity between SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV2, it remains to make clear whether the potential invasion of SARS-CoV2 is partially responsible for the acute respiratory failure of patients with COVID-19. Awareness of this may have a guiding significance for the prevention and treatment of the SARS-CoV-2-induced respiratory failure.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.thailandmedical.news... at-is-in-a-league-of-its-own

Finally, they have attempted to lie about everything to do with this disaster. Why do you think they would implicate themselves in a crime against humanity scheme by keeping a paper trail? Fauci won't even answer if he is making money, or how much from Vaccine Inc. (TM)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Did I, or the author of the article suggest that anyone should have treatments or medical procedures reversed? No.
Did you read the John Hopkins 'Covid Myths' website? It's pure propaganda. What's downright silly is the claims they made on the site.

Yes, I read the webpage with the covid myths piece. So, you think that a reputable establishment with significant contributions to the field of medicine decided to publish propaganda on C19 vaccines? You are good with everything else? Are you seeing the irony here?

Blaylock does have an axe to grind. He couldn't have made it any clearer. He's calling out the medical establishment and the government for a variety of issues, including lying, draconian mandates, and vilifying anyone who questions their sacred "science".

So, the fact that none of his grievances have not received any support does not concern to you? Furthermore, do you see any conflict of interest for him to be selling his books on alternative medicine while at the same time condemning established medical practices? I am concerned by both, which would make anything he says on the subject of medicine, C19 vaccines or not, lack credibility.
edit on 26-9-2022 by Overseeall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Your rambling is very disturbing, no offense intended. As a retired electrical / microwave communications engineer, you have absolutely gone bat sh@t crazy. I worked for Raytheon for 41 years and there is NO correlation to anything you are trying to articulate.
a reply to: Kovalevsky

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I actually had it in mind for my next thread but I second it as it seems.

There are so many aspects of the way this pandemic was handled and we can talk for ages about the disease itself, the way it started, the response which was shambles! Paranoia, hysteria and panic, as well as censorship of a large number of academics and scientists in order to promote the politics and narratives of the time.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Overseeall

Yes, I read the webpage with the covid myths piece. So, you think that a reputable establishment with significant contributions to the field of medicine decided to publish propaganda on C19 vaccines?

You're employing a variation of the "Appeal to Authority", which is a logical fallacy. You're inferring that a "reputable establishment" can do no wrong, and that my argument is weakened because I'm denigrating this "reputable establishment". If you read the "myths" website and didn't see the obvious propaganda, then I have no desire to explain further. I will, however, add that medical schools are funded by the pharmaceutical industry. That's a fact.
I could provide a hundred links as evidence. Here's one.
Presently, the pharmaceutical industry funds about half of the costs of continuing medical education (CME) programs in the U.S
Medical schools and institutions are funded by drug makers, so of course those schools and institutions are going to promote vaccines.

Are you seeing the irony here?

No. Irony by definition is a situation in which something intended to have a particular result has the opposite or a very different result.

So, the fact that none of his grievances have not received any support does not concern to you? Furthermore, do you see any conflict of interest for him to be selling his books on alternative medicine while at the same time condemning established medical practices? I am concerned by both, which would make anything he says on the subject of medicine, C19 vaccines or not, lack credibility.

Blaylock is in no way "condemning established medical practices". He's a surgeon, an M.D.
You accuse him of a conflict of interest. Why? Is it because he's offering options to dangerous drugs?
His approach to health and wellness includes a healthy diet and lifestyle, and he's opposed to the idea that drugs are always the answer. I find it sad that this philosophy is demonized by the medical establishment, and that anything
other than prescribing drugs is considered some wacky 'fringe' medicine.
"He's recommending healthy food and exercise? Nutritional supplements? What a loon!"

Here's a good example of the mainstream medical establishment in action:
Because Blaylock discusses alternatives to drugs, he has been branded an unscientific, pseudoscience peddling conspiracy theorist. He's a member of "the voodoo health claims circuit"

Blaylock Smear.
edit on 26-9-2022 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Layeth the smacketh downeth brother. Its outstanding to me these people can't see it.

They're so childish, it doesnt seem like actually informing them helps, it just seems to fuel them and become more adamant that you have to be wrong.

These people dont understand that learning requires them to accept when they're wrong, thats how infants act cause they cant comprehend why they can't just eat 10 bars of chocolate and thats it.

They get a vendetta against people who are only trying to help. They're completely ass backward.

The good thing the truth isnt something you can argue with, lies dont add up but the truth always does. They're just banging their heads against the entire truth of reality and nature....they will lose.
edit on 26-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: thethinkingman

The good thing the truth isnt something you can argue with, lies dont add up but the truth always does

Yes. It's funny how the hivemind "science" crowd always attacks the character of those who disagree with them. Rather than provide facts or even evidence, they just launch into name-calling. Facts don't matter to them.

Here's another hilarious web page. The vax lovers really get triggered and start foaming at the mouth if anyone even suggests the possibility that the mRNA vaxxes could alter DNA.

The MIT biologist and study co-author Rudolf Jaenisch told Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology News: “We welcome scientific discussions, not politically motivated distortions.” That sounds pretty reasonable to me. No politics. No ranting and raving.
Yet Reuters said that people who discussed the MIT study were "peddling pseudoscience". Wow, talk about triggered.
edit on 26-9-2022 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

6.5 million people died from covid-19 globally, just under 1% of the 8 billion of us,

6.5m of 8b is .08% not 1%. you missed it by a factor of 10

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Your post speaks as if there are spike proteins actually in the vaccine.....when there are no actual spike proteins in the vaccine.

The vaccine works by delivering the genetic code of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein to the body's cells, similarly to the mRNA vaccines. It's not until inside the body the spike protein is produced.

That's right, the protein is not carried directly by the viral vector. It is the genomic sequence that codes for for the spike protein that the viral vector carries.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

With regards your first point the world is much smaller and more connected due to the availability of personal transport and increased population density. Cars, planes, trains, buses and tower blocks render your assertions moot. Covid has been spreading freely before and after lockdowns. Also, we didn’t mass test vast swathes of the population during the Spanish flu to inflate the figures. For someone who appears so rational, I can’t believe you’re so blind to the ruse, maybe it’s purposeful ignorance.

All cause mortality is the Elephant in the room.

Case fatality ratio is specific only to those that have the disease. It isn't something vague, guessed at, and mostly inapplicable.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: thethinkingman

"These people dont understand that learning requires them to accept when they're wrong..."

More irony.

There are two sides to most arguments.

It's you that labels folk and insults posters that disagree with you so get off your high horse.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Let’s hope there’s no mistakes in the process, hopefully they didn’t cultivate using any monkey kidney cells like the good old days when polio vaccines infected the majority of the US population with a carcinogenic DNA virus in the form of SV40.

From Wikipedia: "Population level studies show no evidence of any increase in cancer incidence as a result of exposure, though SV40 has been extensively studied. A thirty-five year followup found no excess of the cancers commonly associated with SV40".

Feel free to go all wide-eyed and kooky about it.

Knowing what we know now would you inject a vial of the original polio vaccine? A vaccine tainted with a tumour causing monkey virus that we pumped into the arms of children en mass?

Remember how safe and effective that one was?

I received initial my polio vaccinations prior to 1963. I probably was injected with the tainted vaccine.

The world will not look kindly upon people like yourself when the truth comes out.

Ooh, empty threats.

The truth is already out. It doesn't jibe well with the anti-vax lies.

edit on 26/9/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I recall the 6-7 days of the horrific Hong Kong Flu pandemic that killed ~5 million, at the ass-end of the 1960s

corona/COVID has not afffected me despite contacts with many covid positive persons and other coughing-wheezing jabbed persons with multiple boosters taken

my care-giver is caught up in the mess.....gettting sick from vaxxes & boosters & all.... she prayed' on the situation but still took jabs because of her 'volunteer duties' warranted a 'protection'.....she is currently under doctors care after being evacuated from cruise ship week

play 'personal jesus' dirge by depeche mode here
edit on th30166421571126082022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Weren't they misrepresenting what the MIT study actually said?

As in, lying about it?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

6.5 million people died from covid-19 globally, just under 1% of the 8 billion of us, the total population of the planet. A "real" pandemic would be more like 10% of the species or more.

Of those 6.5 million, the vast majority were elderly or had poor health. Nature did us a favor? That's such a weak culling of the herd that you can't even call it that.

Did you know that the global population has more than doubled since 1960? There was only 3 billion humans back then, a mere 60 years ago. If this trend continues, in 2080 there will be over 16+ billion human beings. More than that, the equation is exponential until there aren't enough resources to support life. If we have supply chain issues now, imagine what they'll be like in the future.

In the year 1700, there was approximately 610 million people on the planet. Our population has increased over 10x.

So... what are you implying here? Reducing the population through nefarious means is justified?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

First, not being able to list the equipment necessary create such a virus has no bearing on whether it was created or not.

But it would be actual physical evidence of the process. So, where is it?

Next @thethinkingman listed most of the info I would have posted to rebut this post, so If you look up to the response above yours, the information is there.

But his post didn't rebut anything. Everything he posted was inferential and not objectively evidential, and much of it was misunderstanding.

As to the assertion that this is a naturally occurring virus, can you name any other virus ever found in nature that has (had) so many different mechanisms of action and so many different ways to attack the human body?

If the virus has "so many ways to attack the human body", why is it so benign compared with other deadly pathogens?

In fact, why would someone engineer a virus like that at all? It's definitely not weapons grade deadly. Why spend years of work and billions of dollars achieving... what?

ACE-2 Receptors
The first is via the ACE2 receptors found on human cell membranes and it’s a typical mode of most coronaviruses. (The new SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus has a plus 80 percent genomic matching to the previous SARS virus, hence it explains this property that it possesses)

GRP78 receptors.

Cell surface GRP78 (csGRP78, glucose-regulated protein 78 kDa) is preferentially overexpressed in aggressive, metastatic, and chemo-resistant cancers. GRP78 is best studied as a chaperone protein in the lumen of endoplasmic reticulum (ER), facilitating folding and secretion of the newly synthesized proteins and regulating protein degradation as an ER stress sensor in the unfolded protein pathway. As a cell surface signal receptor, multiple csGRP78 ligands have been discovered to date, and they trigger various downstream cell signaling pathways including pro-proliferative, pro-survival, and pro-apoptotic pathways. In this perspective, we evaluate csGRP78 as a cell surface death receptor and its prospect as an anticancer drug target. The pro-apoptotic ligands of csGRP78 discovered so far include natural proteins, monoclonal antibodies, and synthetic peptides. Even the secreted GRP78 itself was recently found to function as a pro-apoptotic ligand for csGRP78, mediating pancreatic β-cell death.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

CD147 Receptors
The latest study shows that SARS-CoV-2can invade human host cells via a novel route of CD147-spike protein (SP). SP bound to CD147, a receptor on the host cells, thereby mediating the viral invasion.

Past studies have shown that CoVs are non-segmented positive sense RNA viruses, which primarily cause enzootic infections typically in birds and mammals and have demonstrated strong lethality in humans.

These coronaviruses are known to have four structural proteins, including E, M, N and S protein. The primary determinant of CoVs tropism is the S protein, which binds to the membrane receptor on the host cells, mediating the viral and cellular membrane fusion.

CD147, also known as Basigin or EMMPRIN, is a transmembrane glycoprotein that belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily, which is involved in tumor development, plasmodium invasion and virus infection.

Past researches show that CD147 plays a functional role in facilitating SARS-CoV invasion for host cells, and CD147-antagonistic peptide-9 has a high binding rate to HEK293 cells and an inhibitory effect on SARS-CoV. These researches affirm the importance of CD147 in virus invasion for host cells.

As a result of the similar characteristics of SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2, the researchers decided to conduct the new study to investigate the possible function of CD147 in invasion for host cells by SARS-CoV-2.

Their study confirmed that the SARS-CoV-2 invaded host cells via a novel route of CD147-SP.

Furin Enyme Cleavage
As the findings of the new study indicates that the new SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus has a mutated gene similarly found on the HIV virus, it is also able to attack human cells via the target called furin, which is an enzyme that works as a protein activator in the human body. Typically many proteins are inactive or dormant when they are produced and have to be “cut” at specific points to activate their various functions which furin does in the human cellular pathways.

Neuro invasive.

Additionally, some patients with COVID-19 also showed neurologic signs, such as headache, nausea, and vomiting. Increasing evidence shows that coronaviruses are not always confined to the respiratory tract and that they may also invade the central nervous system inducing neurological diseases. The infection of SARS-CoV has been reported in the brains from both patients and experimental animals, where the brainstem was heavily infected. Furthermore, some coronaviruses have been demonstrated able to spread via a synapse-connected route to the medullary cardiorespiratory center from the mechanoreceptors and chemoreceptors in the lung and lower respiratory airways. Considering the high similarity between SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV2, it remains to make clear whether the potential invasion of SARS-CoV2 is partially responsible for the acute respiratory failure of patients with COVID-19. Awareness of this may have a guiding significance for the prevention and treatment of the SARS-CoV-2-induced respiratory failure.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.thailandmedical.news... at-is-in-a-league-of-its-own

Finally, they have attempted to lie about everything to do with this disaster. Why do you think they would implicate themselves in a crime against humanity scheme by keeping a paper trail? Fauci won't even answer if he is making money, or how much from Vaccine Inc. (TM)

All those things argue for a natural origin.

We are discovering new things about the virus three years down the track. But you seem to be expecting that someone knew all about these things years before their discovery?

And instead of looking for animal vectors, here's something mind blowing - perhaps it is a disease that mutated and arose in humans (there's billions of 'em), which explains its human-centricity and the fact that we can't find a definite animal vector?

edit on 26/9/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: thethinkingman
Paul Marik speaks about the silencing of doctors who want to speak out about the COVID vaccines

rumble.com...

A very highly esteemed doctor before 2020..... actually used his brain .....and now......apparently all the years of work he did count for nothing....its that simple.

All those "stupid" doctors, nurses who wouldnt get the jab ...cause they had been around the virus treating people and have immunity already but lets just ignore that even though...the vaccine couldnt possibly work if natural immunity doesnt....cause ...its YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM doing the work......

Perhaps they're stupid for niavely believing it isnt just a rigged game and they couldnt possibly use evidence and reason to make their point....thats not how it works! You're just supposed to go along with the made up agenda and you'll be fine! You'll be rewarded!

Dont these idiots understand basic control mechanisms???? Jeeeez i thought they were supposed to be smart. How dare they challenge lies. I mean the obvious truth, what am i thinking???? How dare i think for myself!!

NHS doctor tells Health Secretary he won't get jabbed

www.youtube.com...

Unvaccinated NHS Doctor Explains Challenging Sajid Javid On Compulsory Covid Jabs

www.youtube.com...

Stupid doctor with his stupid morals and stupid ethics and stupid courage! What a horrible man, he only saves peoples lives.

Novak Djokovic breaks silence over Covid vaccine refusal

www.youtube.com...

OMG stupid novax djokovic!!! Stupid really great tennis player, clearly is just lucky and has no idea what he's doing.

Yes, this deserves its own thread. Doctors who were world renowned, highly regarded and had excellent records become pariahs overnight and get fired if they question the narrative.

Then you Google their name and it says they are a bad person. Just like Trump bad, doctor bad. But you don't know sh# about their history, just some gates funded hit peice that says they're bad for some fabricated reason.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Weren't they misrepresenting what the MIT study actually said?

As in, lying about it?

Who was lying about it? Someone on a social media platform? Give me some reference here.

As I said in my comment about the Reuters article, the author was obviously triggered and turned it into a political rant. You can find dozens (probably hundreds) of these types of discussions. If a legitimate scientist even suggests that the vaccine MIGHT alter DNA,
they are put on the "conspiracy theorists list".
The study is deemed 'suspect' and the author's credentials are called into question.

But if a pro -vax scientist authors a paper praising the safety and efficacy of the vaccine, the paper is deemed an unquestionable, proven, peer-reviewed masterpiece of the scientific enterprise.
It's laughable!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join