It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tower of Babel moment - evidence of simulation theory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I was just getting back into my Biblical reading plan, in the Book of Genesis, and I came across the following passage, when the writer is reflecting on the generations born to Noah's sons:

Eber had two sons. The first was named Peleg (which means “division”), for during his lifetime the people of the world were divided into different language groups. His brother’s name was Joktan.

Genesis 10: 25

When I have previously considered the 'Tower of Babel Moment' (for this is what the above passage obliquely refers to, in that there is only one event in Biblical history which describes a mixing of languages), I have previously contemplated the geometrical 'shapes' of the letter forms as being supernaturally & automatically entered into the brain's registry for each person living whenever they would think of writing down the words they were intending to say. For indeed, that would be necessary - all the scribes would have to be fully cognisant of the letter forms associated with the sounds being produced when they attempt to use the language which is 'somehow' present in their brains when they attempt to speak to each other, and indeed, the hearers of that language would need to automatically understand the words which were being said - again, this requires a 'supernatural' change in their brains' registry, so they automatically understand words which formerly they would never have been exposed to.

While language theorists will try to say that all language differences developed naturally as humans spread out to live in different territories, that cannot always be said to be true. There is too much variation in the style & pronunciation of the various scripts for it to have been natural spreading out of the same base language. Indeed, we can also speculate that the Tower of Babel incident required that there must have been a separation of humans into different geographical regions, accompanied by a major shift in the base language of that geographical region, at one & the same time - a 'supernatural' redistribution of humans having different racial features in many cases - again, some variation can be said to occur as different peoples interbreed in geographical proximity (such as Spaniards being darker skinned Europeans due to the presence of Arabic & African DNA injected into the gene pool over a long period of time, a feature which is lost at the Pyrenees mountain range separating Spain from France, with the French being fairly typical Northern European/ Mediterranean Europeans. But there is definitely a near-species level distinction between several categories of human racial types (such as Chinese/Asian, Nigerian/African, South American Indians, Polynesian Pygmies, etc). Sure, there was some natural blending & evolution of the languages in the times after the Tower of Babel Moment, but that initial shift, the 'automatic update' of the linguistic styles & the distribution of different racial types into geographically isolated areas must have occurred suddenly, between strategically isolating geographic boundaries separating the nations into their regions, their genetic type, and their language group.

What I'm suggesting here is that the events of this type, which we would naturally consider to be 'supernatural' on the face of things, actually provide back-handed support for the simulation theory (without, in my opinion, damaging the spiritual legitimacy of faith in the Creator & His plans for us), in that - just as with the Mandela Effects which millions of people around the world share in common, to an extent (there are many subdivisions in the experiential raft of effects which each person can account for in their own perceptions) - these events COULD have occurred immediately, without resorting to an unfamiliar & fuzzy 'supernatural' force, if we assume that God is in charge of the simulation 'software' which runs on the structured universal hardware (providing us with the Multiverse with which many people are instinctively familiar) & indeed many are comfortable with such a metaphor, even in terms of our spiritual existence, and God's omnipresent/ omniscient/ omnipotent existence - all being made evident through some overarching structural hierarchy of what we modern humans would understand as a sort of Universal Mainframe (which could be considered to be the cosmic hierarchical structuring which we perceive dimly in Qabalah, providing the base architecture upon which the Multiverse operates).

My ultimate point being, that if God were to determine that the linguistic groups, and racial/species differences between various types of human, as well as the script in which languages were expressed, needed to be altered in one moment of cosmic amendment, it would be the matter of greatest simplicity to the Creator, who naturally has 'admin privileges' (persisting with the computing analogy), by which he can execute a change in the coding which expresses the divine manifestation of His will, ensuring that all at once, several complex changes could be executed without soul-jarring decimation of the well-being of the humans involved. They would simply go to sleep in one place, and awake to find themselves elsewhere, speaking another language, racially distinct from their new neighbours, writing a new type of script - and all of the former awareness of another time, another place, another language (& even possibly, another racial type) would feel like the memory of a dream rapidly fading in immediate significance, becoming lore & legend, mysterious & mighty evidence for the reality of a Creator who is able to transmute the elements of our body, brain, mind, soul & language, in order to bring His plans to pass in the world of His making.

What was the outworking of the new distinctions in race, place, word & text? We began to strive one against the other, indeed our division caused much in the way of testing & refinement of ideas & beliefs, customary habits & the nature of society. We traded with one another, we were at war one with another, iron sharpening iron, preventing us from unifying under the banner of evil powers & principalities which had their eye on the possibilities which could have existed for aggravating human indifference to, or hatred of the Creator, an evil plan which intended that Mankind, culturally unified & under the aegis of powers such as Lucifer/Samael/Baal/Moloch & the rest, would march into utter self-destruction by pursuing ungodly practices which our human minds can barely conceive of, still less understand, and none of it would have been good.

In an inversely positive conjunctive relationship, our warfare with other races & tribes actually began to ensure that those among us who were bent on our destruction, were more easily identified & resisted - indeed, the Rephaim/Nephilim legacy culture was actually found to be living in Canaan, which the Creator determined they did not deserve & were not entitled to, because of their evil practices (including child sacrifice & 'cannibalism' = 'Canaan-Baal'-ism), and so He initiated a tribe of Hebrew slaves into knowledge of Himself, powerfully & arrestingly taking them, and Humanity-at-large out of tribalism & idolatry, towards enlightenment, via the prophets, and ultimately, through the appearance on Earth of our Lord, Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God.

Continued...

edit on SeptemberSunday2219CDT11America/Chicago-050052 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Christianity acted as a stablisising force in Europe, the Middle East & North Africa for several hundred years, and indeed an animation of the spread of Christianity across the world map shows it flowering organically in major cities & towns all across the known world as the various apostolic missionaries did their thing, until its adoption by the Roman Empire, when it grew splendidly throughout the known world. Right up until the time that a brutal warlord paedophile designed a new religion with the help of Satan acting in disguise as the supposed 'archangel Gabriel'. Islam swept through those lands of burgeoning Christian tradition & destroyed much of the wonderful gains that had been made, in North Africa & the Middle East in particular.

What had been gained by God was destroyed by Satan in the most hostile attack on the church that the world ever saw, or ever will see, in an organised & despotic [murder-rape-pillage] spree which shocked the people of all nations into submission before the powerful arm of Mohammed, who gave no answer to those asking for a sign of his supposed divine authority other than the 'strength of his arm' (which, Thomas Aquinas averred, is the same authority that thieves & murderers are known by). Mohammed spent all his time empowering criminal & perverse elements within that war-driven society, destroying the church & preventing the onset of the enlightenment in those lands in later centuries. Claims that the Islamic world contributed massively to our sciences & arts is pure BullSnipp - they appropriated, faked or destroyed whatever took their fancy, in a schizophrenic abomination causing the loss of many wonders of the ancient world - a habit which persists whenever fundamentalist Muslims get hold of a country by warfare or coup in modern times.

Again, thankfully, Christiantiy held on in Europe, with the French getting the glory for stopping the Muslim horde in its tracks at the Pyrenees mountains after they had flooded through Spain with little difficulty - eventually the horde was driven back to its own destruction, with the silly buggers having burnt their ships in a symbolic gesture of (over) confidence which left them without the means of escape which they so badly needed after an absolute thrashing by the French & the resurgent Spaniards as their allies. The ultimate result was a Europe which soon ruled the world completely, and Christianity was found to be the master to all of those nations, hence Abraham was the father to those nations "[T]hrough you all the nations of the earth will be blessed" The Enlightenment we are now blessed with could ONLY have proceeded from a base of Christian belief - there was no way that any pagan, oriental or Islamic tradition could or would have permitted the advances which were seen first in Christian Europe, and then in those same nations during the Enlightenment era.

Again: "Iron sharpens iron", and so the fact that the races, language groups, geographic location & cultural identities of the various nations were distinct & separated deliberately, meant that the constant competition with surrounding nations kept each nation on the up & up, driving the engine of technological progress which often arises when conflict becomes systemic, as in a large scale war. Just look at the scientific advances spurred by the unfortunate events of World War Two. It is an incredible feature of our species' nature that we grow so much under conditions of conflict, and that when we content ourselves by folding our hands to rest a little while, then poverty & ruination will sneak upon us suddenly, without warning.

I believe we were separated purposely to ensure that our development would benefit from the effects of the circumstances which arise where a conflagration of maximum free will can be found, leveraged at different grades throughout the world's nations & cultures depending on their reservations & sensibilities, intended for our benefit by ensuring that we would strive in competition with our neighbour, always seeking a better, more productive path, an edge over the competition, a technology which could win wars & sow prosperity in times of peace. Our difficulties in communication are by design, so that many ideas flourish within wonderfully diverse cultures - monoculture is the enemy of progress, prosperity, safety & happiness, because we are lulled into a false sense of security, or numbed by a desolate 'culture' (such as Soviet USSR). If we are never in conflict with those around us, we become lax in our security preparations, which can be disastrous if another kingdom suddenly arrives one day bent on utter domination/ destruction/ enslavement of the people in the targeted culture. Everyone must be on guard at all times, adopting a defensive posture, making themselves expert in the analysis of foreign powers, ensuring that one's own people & family will never be destroyed because of a lack of awareness of the risks inherent to the world we live in.

So there you are, some thoughts on how the 'Tower of Babel Moment' has impacted our world for the better - many people assume it was a negative action carried out by the Creator, to segregate us as He did - but I hope I have proven that the action was necessary, and benevolent in nature, as well as planting the seed that the Cosmic Multiverse is in some ways directly analogous to a computer mainframe & software operation, with the Creator in charge of code changes as necessary. By these means all sorts of 'supernatural' effects can be wrought in the world (miracles), and it all depends on God's authority - with the benefit of that authority, we are free to act contrary to the laws which are generally programmed into the functioning of the Universe. Interesting to think about..!

Cheers,

FITO.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Noticing a theme here* ...

* Synchro ...

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
first up, can you wrap up your theory in a few short sentences?

second up, we are 'real' per se.

but the earth, which is also 'real' is a trap. created by the main bad guy, the bad guys who run the earth worship.

the universe is like SUPER MARIO WORLD. you fly around, checking out cool planets other people created to play in. its like a giant playground.

the guy who created earth, set it up as a trap tho.

when you dye, do NOT go into the light. look for an escape hole in the atmoshpere, and fly thru that.

teleportation is simple, once we are in astral form.

if you reinkarnate, they zap your head with massive electricity, very painful, so much electricity, it mind wipes even your astral form. then they smash you back to earth, to live again on this shtth0le.

the universe is real.
the sun im pretty sure real.
the earth is real.
but there is some kind of 'forcefield' like PURELY scientific quantum device obsuring what we can see into space, and capturing us here.

so when there are 'glitches in the matrix' which is so popular now, its not that. its this device malfunctioning i assume.

dont believe me?

someone once started a thread right up in here...

'the world is run by luuciffferans, lets figure out a way to stop them...'
and within hours it was scrubbed by the 'm0dderat0rs' who run this site.

escape reinkarantion AND THEN, when you are free, we can obseve what 'really' happens

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: drongosrevenge

That not wanting to go into the light might be more difficult than it seems. I was extremely ill in April, my blood pressure crashed, and all I wanted to do was go to bed in pure exhaustion. When I laid down however, I saw the tunnel vividly. I felt as if I was floating down a beautiful tunnel of swirling kaleidoscopes of light. I felt at peace and the experience was wonderful and peaceful. Of course, I did make it back out, or I would not be able to write you now. Just saying… if that experience was more than a wild hallucination, escaping the light may not be so easy, unless someone, somewhere decides that it is just not your time.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I really enjoyed reading the thread. I dont have much more to say except I seem to like where your head's at. A proper thread 👏

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Quite interesting, i am more or less on the same lines, i believe the original language still exist, at least partially, one can easily see it themselves by consuming an easter egg and looking closely at ancient pictures carved on stone.

We are all one, including our reality, they can blast all the particles they want and they still wont see the prime building block, the ancient language was/is based on that same building block.

But what happened?

One of my theories is that for some reason, at one point, we interacted directly with the stream of reality, unfiltered, and our ancestors decided that we need to cut it out, dim the lights, increase the filter for our species, i think they were sure that this was the only way for humans to experience paradise, as animals on this planet.

But for some reason, technology has again lifted its head, each invention leading us further away from paradise, and this time its much worse, our ancestors processed raw reality through their organic mind, but we are creating a digital hellscape. A perversion.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

While language theorists will try to say that all language differences developed naturally as humans spread out to live in different territories, that cannot always be said to be true. There is too much variation in the style & pronunciation of the various scripts for it to have been natural spreading out of the same base language. Indeed, we can also speculate that the Tower of Babel incident required that there must have been a separation of humans into different geographical regions

As far as things in Genesis go the explanation attempted by The Tower of Babel story is one of those, "It was 2700 years ago" ones. Not likely to find accurate history therein.

The linguistics Wikipedia Genesis reads as:

Afro-Asiatic begat six children; Berber, Chatic, Cushtic, Egyptian, Semitic, and Omitic. Semitic had born unto him two children; East and West Semitic. West Semitic begat two children which were named Central and South Semitic, and Central Semitic begat two more children named Northwest Semitic and Arabic. Northwest Semitic then begat 5 more children named; Aramaic, Canaanite, Ugaric, Amorite, and Samalian. Canaanite begat 6 more children; Ammonite, Moabite, Edomite, Punic, Phoenician, and Hebrew.

Now we're at the language in which The Tower of Babel was written about.  But they were long scattered at this point.

And that's just that language family. There's also Sino-Tibetan, Indo-European, and on and on. Up to 142 recognized language families in all. All of which were in existence WELL before the Neo-Babylonian Empire could anger any language scambling god.

Babylonians spoke Akkadian, which was an East Semitic language. Akkadian and Hebrew are related through several degrees of language divergence. Through the Great-great-great-grandparent language, as Hebrew came thousands of years after Akkadian from the West Semitic branch. Though the Neo-Babylonians started favoring Old-Aramaic around 8th Century BCE and Akkadian was only in literary reference by The Hellenistic era.

Linguistics evolve like the very ideas of society that are eventually conveyed, and independent of one another in some cases.
edit on 25-9-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Great thread Fly, I love this stuff.

You may enjoy this book, if you haven’t already read it.

Origins and Destiny by Dr. Robert Gange.

web.archive.org...://www.ccel.us/gange.toc.html#Ab

“This is not so with human beings. A parent can deliver to a child knowledge of events that transpired in the space and time of another age. Whereas animals are in bondage to the time period into which they are born, man is free from such constraint and is able to lift himself up and outside the space and time of his physical existence. Of all God's creatures, man alone has the capacity to receive, supply and transmit information through time. This is significant because it provides a basis for human accountability beyond the space and time of any one generation of human life.“

The potential of fallen man is self destructive.
I think we were separated in order to slow down that destruction in order that we may arrive at God’s intended purpose and time.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

If you want me to believe there is a central creator or God, I have some questions that need to be answered.

If we are the "sons" of God, made in his image, why wouldn't we be unique in the animal kingdom? Sure, we have intellectual abilities that seem to be beyond most other animals. But why do we conform to almost every other animal on the planet biologically? Two eyes, two ears, every mammal has nails on it's fingers, the digestive systems in almost every animal on the planet is basically the same, just to name a few things that are interesting.

I know there's an argument that the "Gods" used what they had to work with on the planet and genetically engineered us from the current species on the planet. That doesn't explain the where the bible says we were created in his image.

And my ace in the sleeve argument, why do we bald and why is it more prevelent in men than women? Think about it, no matter where you come from, no matter what race you are, if you are a male, you either are balding or know someone that is. Balding, in my opinion, has no evolutionary benefit but we see it in all races.

There can be only one reason for all of this. Everyone and every animal on the planet evolved from a single mutation and it was hundreds of thousands of years ago.

If there is a God or this is a simulation, there are some gaps in knowledge that we all need to be asking about.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Babylon is evolution

It is allegory talking about genetics and evolution

The tower of Babel teaches the same principles as the double-slit experiment in physics

One end of the scale is condensed

The other end is scattered

When the passage of light is observed, the observation itself creates an interference pattern

The world, all matter and the conscious mind are formed in the same way

We internalise within a body, our externalised universal equivalent

The focus of our mind is sent down upon a focus point within the offset

Because of this offset, we have the ability to reflect upon self

A knowing, which is born of confusion

"Fall of Babylon", is the "Process of evolution"

The tower is any type of phase conjugation of EM vortices

It is DNA. It is our spine. It is the axis of our planet. As well as the axis of any balanced internal/external exchange system

The auroras in the sky are tower of Babylon
Cyclones or tornados are tower of Babylon

Anything within a centralised or polarised axis, is tower of Babylon. The Universe, planets, bodies, cells, DNA. All axis of EM vortices. All "tower of Babylon/Vortices of Evolution"

edit on 25 9 22 by Compendium because: Clarified something

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

If we are the "sons" of God, made in his image, why wouldn't we be unique in the animal kingdom?

It is undeniable that among living things today we observe a gigantic gap between the human kind and any animal. In Populations, Species and Evolution, Professor Ernst Mayr of Harvard University, an evolutionist, states:

“No more tragic mistake could be made than to consider man ‘merely an animal.’ Man is unique; he differs from all other animals in many properties, such as speech, tradition, culture, and an enormously extended period of growth and parental care.”

Chapter Four: How Unique You Are!

By the way, wikipedia says that:

Ernst Walter Mayr was one of the 20th century's leading evolutionary biologists.

He was one of the bigshots in the promotion of philosophical naturalism and the accompanying evolutionary philosophies. If even he can admit that "man is unique", why do you feel different? Because of some similarities, while trivializing (or possibly also overlooking some of) the differences that actually make humankind unique? (as per the gist of the rest of your commentary there)

“To a person who does not feel obliged to restrict his search to unintelligent causes, the straightforward conclusion is that many biochemical systems were designed. They were designed not by the laws of nature, not by chance and necessity; rather, they were planned. . . . Life on earth at its most fundamental level, in its most critical components, is the product of intelligent activity.”—Darwin’s Black Box.

“There can be no doubt that after a century of intensive effort biologists have failed to validate [the Darwinian theory of evolution] in any significant sense. The fact remains that nature has not been reduced to the continuum that the Darwinian model demands, nor has the credibility of chance as the creative agency of life been secured.”—Evolution: A Theory in Crisis.

“The influence of evolutionary theory on fields far removed from biology is one of the most spectacular examples in history of how a highly speculative idea for which there is no really hard scientific evidence can come to fashion the thinking of a whole society and dominate the outlook of an age.”—Evolution: A Theory in Crisis.

“Any science of the past . . . that excludes the possibility of design or creation a priori ceases to be a search for the truth, and becomes the servant (or slave) of a problematical philosophical doctrine, namely, naturalism.”—Origins Research.

“It is a legend . . . that Charles Darwin solved the problem of the origin of biological complexity. It is a legend that we have a good or even fair grasp on the origin of life, or that proper explanations refer only to so-called natural causes. To be sure, these and other legends of philosophical naturalism have a certain stature. One does not speak too harshly of them in polite company. But neither should one accept them uncritically.”—Origins Research.

“Molecular evolution is not based on scientific authority. . . . There are assertions that such evolution occurred, but absolutely none are supported by pertinent experiments or calculations. Since no one knows molecular evolution by direct experience, and since there is no authority on which to base claims of knowledge, it can truly be said that . . . the assertion of Darwinian molecular evolution is merely bluster.”—Darwin’s Black Box.

This is the first time I've seen someone use the phenomena of balding as an argument for an evolutionary storyline, after just stating that "it has no evolutionary benefit". Very odd way of reasoning, especially if one doesn't fall for the mantra that 'evolution has no direction'. When some of those who promote that mantra, use terms such as "the increase in complexity" in regards to the process of evolution (that's a direction). For example, the book Evolution for Dummies says that evolution occurred because the earth “gets loads of energy from the sun, and that energy is what powers the increase in complexity.”

What, though, do the facts indicate? The available evidence shows that instead of molecules developing into complex life-forms, the opposite is true: Physical laws dictate that complex things​—machines, houses, and even living cells—​in time break down. To be sure, energy is needed to turn disorder into order​—for example, to assemble bricks, wood, and nails into a house. That energy, however, has to be carefully controlled and precisely directed because uncontrolled energy is more likely to speed up decay, just as the energy from the sun and the weather can hasten the deterioration of a building. Those who believe in evolution cannot satisfactorily explain how energy is creatively directed.

On the other hand, when we view life and the universe as the work of a wise Creator who possesses an “abundance of dynamic energy,” we can explain not only the complexity of life’s information systems but also the finely tuned forces that govern matter itself, from vast galaxies to tiny atoms.​—Isaiah 40:26.

Talking about the finely tuned forces that govern matter itself:

In context (playlist).

More evidence that is usually dismissed or figuratively brushed aside* because it doesn't 'tickle the ears' as per the behaviour described at 2 Timothy 4:3,4. (*: for example by deeming it to not be convincing enough, as described by youtube atheist TJ Kirk in this video at 3:11 - 3:28 and demonstrated by himself at 1:35 - 1:54 and again after 3:28. This footnote is not about the videos below.)

edit on 26-9-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Good questions Litterbaux.

In seeking answers to those questions the first thing that needs to be realized is that we are no longer exactly like the original design.

After the fall in the garden things changed drastically.

There was no death, man didn’t eat meat, man had daily one on ones with God, man had the mental capacity to name and categorize the animals, along with many other abilities and traits that are now gone.

To your question about all the close similarities to animals maybe an example would explain it best.

A whale lives in the ocean. It has fins and a blow spout.

Man designed submarines. It has fins and a blow spout. But isn’t a whale.

There are certain characteristics that allow us to live in a common environment so, to me, it makes sense that we see many similarities between man and animals which allow us to function on planet earth.

As for going bald, there are lots of rotten things that happen to man in our present form.

We are like a rose that’s been cut off from its life giving ground. It still looks like a rose, feels like a rose, and smells like a rose but it’s dead and it’s days are numbered before it shows signs of being dead.

Hope that helps

edit on 9 26 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

top topics

join