It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let them eat BUGS!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So according to some people the WEF would like us all to be eating bugs,

especially crickets (paste?) while the elite eat and enjoy steak and cheese.

So here we have kids in Australia eating cricket powder on chips. WHY?

Is this where the WEF and thier cronies start the bug food trials, maybe.

A teacher from one of the 1,000 Australian schools feeding kids chips made out of powdered crickets asks, ‘Do crickets taste good?’ The student nods and the teacher adds, ‘Yeah. Let’s eat some more crickets…!’

Bugs are on the menu again… Why does the World Economic Forum have such a weird obsession with making our kids eat them?

If you GOOGLE "should people eat bugs" you will get 1000's of websites saying "YES!"
www.google.com...

The next Quote is how I feel.

First, let me make something very clear: Bugs are not food. You should not eat bugs. They are insects. They belong on the ground, or in the air, or wherever the heck they live. They do not belong on your dinner plate.

With that out of the way, we can move on with the insanity being encouraged by unhinged scientists and allies of the World Economic Forum.

spectator.com.au...

But Wait! according to other sources not found on GoOgLe...

www.farmersweekly.co.za...

According to the European Food Safety Authority, the health risks associated with using insects as food for humans and as animal feed depend on the insect species and their substrate, as well as on how the insects are reared, harvested and processed. It should be pointed out, however, that the food safety hazards described below apply to numerous foods and not only to insects.

also

Due to their small size, it can be difficult to decontaminate harvested insects, and any eventual contamination may be carried along the production and processing chain.

The source of edible insects is also an important consideration, as consuming insects reared under controlled and hygienic conditions may pose different food safety concerns to those harvested in the wild. While there are food safety hazards associated with raw or unprocessed insects, it is less likely that humans will eat insects in this state.

In the end, I will NOT be eating any bugs/insects that I will be aware of.

One last Quote.

Biological hazards
While pathogenic microbes of insects (entomopathogenic) are considered harmless to humans and animals due to phylogenetic differences, insects can be vectors for various micro-organisms that are detrimental to human and animal health, especially under poorly controlled hygienic conditions.

The risk of transmitting zoonotic infections to humans through edible insects seems low, but this topic requires greater research to clarify the potential risks for food and feed.

edit on 25-9-2022 by baddmove because: words

edit on 25-9-2022 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You only feel this way about bugs as you've been raised in a society that doesn't eat them.

I'm sure I read somewhere that about 25 percent of the population eats bugs as part of their culture.

You eat the legs and innards of mammals at a guess and that does not seem in any way odd to you?

a reply to: baddmove

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I already made up my mind. First I’m eating leaves, then I’ll eat my neighbors pets, then I’ll eat my neighbors. The ones to my left are a young progressive couple. I’m sure the wife hates guns. I ain’t eating no damn bugs.
edit on 25-9-2022 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

I already made up my mind. First I’m eating leaves, then I’ll eat my neighbors pets, then I’ll eat my neighbors. The ones to my left are a young progressive couple. I’m sure the wife hates guns. I ain’t eating no damn bugs.

Hmmmmm.....well you do you man!

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove

In the end, I willNOT be eating any bugs/insects that I will be aware of.

There's the fun part. You're already eating them.

Not so much in western culture, but worldwide, knowingly eating insects is pretty common.

I've had fried grasshoppers cooked by my Korea friend's grandma before. Not too shabby.

That said, I'm going to continue to eat steak, burgers, pork, chicken, etc... No one can stop me.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

This is why I have guns and bow & arrows for hunting. If they stop supplying meat in stores, I’ll just go kill it myself. Probably better quality meat to boot. There will be no bugs in my diet.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You guys haven’t seen the awesome cave paintings of early man hunting herds and swarms of Arthropoda?

They’re everywhere!

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Who gives a # what the rest of the world does ?

I love eating burgers,steak,bacon,pork chops,turkey and other goodies.

I will NEVER eat # the WEF says.

They sure won't be.

Just like they still fly to their meetins on gas guzzlin jets spewing toxic snip in the air to come up with # brained ideas for the little people.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure they don't intend on making you eat bugs personally.

Don't get so uptight about things that don't affect you in anyway shape or form.

Its bad for both body and mind.

a reply to: neo96

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

If you GOOGLE "should people eat bugs" you will get 1000's of websites saying "YES!"
www.google.com...

1000s of websites? So I took the link and checked it out and yes I found a bunch of pages that spoke on this issue. But then I figured, ''what is this'' and thought about it. We've gotten to the point that every little town in America and other countries that used to put out ''newsprint'' now also puts out their stories on line. Each and ever college has a newspaper that is now on line and likely many high schools as well. Each scientific venture has one and on and on.

And in each of those big towns and small towns and colleges and all, are people whose jobs it is to find things to write about. Once a day or once a week or once a month they are tasked to find something more to write about.

So, given a span of let's say just five years, how many ''eating bugs' articles make it to the internet. Bunches would be my guess. And out of all the news releases that make it to the internet, how many of them are ever removed. Isn't stuff that goes up, up forever?

So is this propaganda or is it just people figuring this would make an interesting thing to fill up one more story for print.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'd never knowingly eat bugs. I have an unfortunate habit of investigating everything I eat. Not in a research sense but on my plate and that's just for basic fare. I've never eaten prawns or crabs, eels or squid or anything like that. I don't eat cereal as there is a certain percentage of insect stuff in the mix. If insects became the meat substitute I'd go vegetarian.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Most alcohol will have traces of bugs in it.

And things like frogs.

originally posted by: midicon

I'd never knowingly eat bugs. I have an unfortunate habit of investigating everything I eat. Not in a research sense but on my plate and that's just for basic fare. I've never eaten prawns or crabs, eels or squid or anything like that. I don't eat cereal as there is a certain percentage of insect stuff in the mix. If insects became the meat substitute I'd go vegetarian.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Used to be the rich ate the garbage food. Like fish eggs.

I’m a vegetarian so won’t eat the bugs. Don’t see anything inherently wrong with eating bugs compared to anything else though. A friend of mine went to South Africa and had ants coated with chocolate which was apparently quite nice.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I'm fortunate I don't drink. I didn't know that though! I'm aware that I probably have eaten my fair share of insect crap over the course of my life, that's why I said knowingly. My eating habits are dreadful. I'm the first to admit it.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I heard human flesh taste like chicken.

Gute Appétit

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Did you know 300 cockroaches produce more methane than 1 cow?

Look it up. I am too busy at work to find the link.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Firstly its cause they can make a truck load more money by doing that, have way less care for insect life so you can just treat them like # and they can also basically have a monopoly on it. You can do it inside a single building rather than needing acres of fields.

They want you to have less but still pay the same, bigger profit margins. As always.

This is also the same with "energy efficiency" yeah they want you to all have something that uses way less energy so they can charge you the same price as you paid for having a 2kw equivalent havent you notice the prices have went UP and not down with all this supposed advancement???????

If we are what we eat then bill gates must eat alot of s-h-i-t.

Theres a reason why nobody in the entire world prefers to eat bugs over meat throughout all of time.....Lets just disregard that cause some moron with money says a thing. # those #s.

Grow some of your own food, simple solution. The only solution really, the more a massive swathe of people rely on something, they're gonna be controlled and used to facilitate some agenda. Cut out these middle men and make your own connections.
edit on 25-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Ground up beetles are used for red food dye, so if you've ever eaten Jello or chocolate cake and a host of other goodies you've ingested bugs.

A certain percentage of animal hair, bugs and feces is allowed in packaged crains. Ever had a box of cormeal or other grains get bug infested? Those are weevel larvae that just hatched.

We already consume a lot of things we wouldn't knowingly do. What confounds me is how it was determined to use secreations from a beaver's anal gland would enhance the flavor of alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, frozen dairy desserts, candy, baked goods, gelatins and puddings, and meat and meat products. WTH were those scientists thinking?

[blackestfest.com...]

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

It does not as I was raised eating meat and not bugs.

I would like to think most people should'nt have to eat bugs,

But I understand that some cultures do, mine doesn't.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I looked it up and could not find a source for that so when you get off work post your link. thanks.

duckduckgo.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join