It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy - Angular Momentum

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
A Basic Principle

I had it with load shedding (scheduled power outages) in South Africa and the “Elite” suppressing technology. Yes, South Africa is also jumping on the unreliable “so called cheap” renewable energy train due to the control by the friendly countries (really?) currently busy crashing the world economies. And they are still using CO2 in global warming “now climate change” through political science and controlling the so called fake news in the media brainwashing the masses while nobody are allowed to manufacture or bring a free energy product on the market by the energy kingpins.
By only publishing this known fact I will hopefully not invite the disappearing act like those building and trying to market it, I think it’s time to break the chain and start hitting back by everyone spreading the know-how again and again all over the world.

Due to friction we are not suppose to create more energy than we put in. What if we can use a device to create a second force to overcome this? Just look at the universe, solar system, the atom and even smaller particles.

Angular Momentum: A natural force
In the industry there are many examples in the form of massif heavy rollers (weighing tons). How do they start these rollers? – Either by a motor controller (Drive), slip-clutch mechanism or a PIV type mechanical gearbox to protect/help the motor.
Although the motor will take some time before the roller achieves a balancing speed, at which point it create an angler momentum force exceeding the original input multiple times. What just happened? The motor will start running in idling mode needing the minimum power to keep the roller spinning. Depending on weight these rollers can take minutes to stop after the motor was switched off.

With the angular momentum created by the roller you will now be able to connect a generator with a much larger output to run the motor and an additional load. Switch of the mains and see for yourself.

In my grandfathers days (I can still hear it) they had a massif diesel motor struggling to speed up from slow to full speed turning a very large flywheel. Once on speed they used the angular momentum created by the wheel to pump water over great distances.

A smaller device was build by John Bedini using a battery – DC pulse generator and a DC motor driving a heavy flywheel. This in turn drove a generator, rectifier etc, able to recharge the battery and more. The motor ran for 3 years after the battery was disconnected.
Chas Campbell redesigns this with an AC motor.

The Magnetic Motor

The Robert Adams principle:
If you can use magnets to create movement in a straight line you need to convert that to a Wheel/Rotor. Now you have to overcome the negative/stop position (which will also be your start position) on a Wheel/Rotor. Due to the proportional strength of magnets in their distances from each other the only way to eliminate the negative force is by using a battery with a timing system to control the electromagnetic part on your Stator.

Drawing from the PJK book – Free-Energy Devices

The Rotor:
This is where you place your permanent magnets and the part that will spin.

The Stator:
Here you find the electromagnets you need to control with timing. If there is no power on your electro magnets the rotor will be drawn to the metal part of your electromagnets core. By switching on a small balancing power pulse to the electromagnets at the correct time the negative force will be eliminated and cause the rotor to spin.

There is however a lot more to this type of motor:
If the power is cut off to the electromagnets the back EMF pulse can be captured to charge the battery.
This motor will be able to drive a generator to power a load and itself where the battery can be disconnected.
Additional pick-up coils can be mounted on the rotor and their back EMF pulse can also be controlled by timing to boost the motors efficiency.
This motor also seems to harness invisible energy (although lightning show us the free invisible energy in the atmosphere when it discharge) from the environment as it surpasses the input energy multiple times just like the in angular momentum in flywheels.
The claim made on efficiency is astronomical 1000%+

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

What just happened? The motor will start running in idling mode needing the minimum power to keep the roller spinning.

Without load of course. When you add load to it, it slows down a lot faster.

Depending on weight these rollers can take minutes to stop after the motor was switched off.

Yes, again, without load. When you add load to it, slows down a lot faster.

With the angular momentum created by the roller you will now be able to connect a generator with a much larger output to run the motor and an additional load. Switch of the mains and see for yourself.

That angular momentum is not created, you stored it in the speed up phase and it will deplete.

It's the same when you throw in a smaller flywheel onto a car engine. Besides the negative effects on the crankshaft bearings, the engine will rev up quicker, but when you step off the gas, the air resistance and friction will slow the car down faster too.

It's a zero sum game. Do you really believe you can trick physics?

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Are you a government official or a troll?

Just build one then we talk again

I will not respond to more post of this nature actually this will be my last remark in this thread

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
So as soon as you realise your idea is fundamentally flawed you throw the toys out of the pram and refuse to engage in your own thread anymore?

Fair enough.

originally posted by: ICycle2

I will not respond to more post of this nature actually this will be my last remark in this thread

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

Are you dense to ask such a question? I own a master in vehicle mechanics title, specialized on engine design and management.

How about YOU build one to support your claims, not the other way?

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ok bye

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You are entirely failing to realize that there is no need for anyone to enforce the laws of physics. They are mearly natural properties of the universe.

However, a new understanding of some of these properties could change things. The problem is your examples are far from changing any understanding of these properties.

edit on 9 25 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I may not be an electromechanical engineer but since when does an electric motor or generator have all north poles?

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Why do I think of this video when reading this post?

edit on 25-9-2022 by Tagz because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-9-2022 by Tagz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

That sounds like a perpetual motion or over unity machine? You can't do that, it's illegal!

Either make the machine and become the first trillionaire and basically the greatest person who ever lived. Or don't.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Energy takes energy to move. There isnt anything, zero, nil, nothing that can maintain constant energy levels. The only way you can see it that way is by looking at the total amount of energy that exists, which is always the same forever.

All materials are constantly in motion. This is why you can never have any part of space be devoid of energy, you cannot have 0 energy or 0 degrees kelvin, this means there is zero motion, zero anything. Thats not actually possible.

Its pretty cool though if you move a conductor through a magnetic field or a moving magnetic field around a conductor will make the magnetic field lines broken by the conductor which induces a current in the conductor, it moves the electrons, e.g electricity.

So there is no such thing as "free" energy but there is alot of energy....and it can never run out, it can never lower in quantity it can simply just change form, which is what we consider "energy loss".

Unless "free" energy means you're taking energy from the surrounding environment to supplement the losses.
edit on 25-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Well you got stroppy quickly. It’s probably the first question you will be asked by ANYONE with a pencil and paper and a physics primer.

To be fair it is a good way to beat brownouts and intermittent power supply. Get a chunky mass to spin at low friction using a (or several) inputs and trickle that energy into your appliances until you can run your flywheel up to speed again.

I’m fairly sure there are buses that operate along similar lines.

edit on 25-9-2022 by Dalamax because: Some mitigating circumstances

edit on 25-9-2022 by Dalamax because: Application of idea

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

What he said. Large mass flywheels make decent "batteries", in other words they store energy pumped into them fairly well, but what they do not do is create energy. Energy flows, and will be ever-flowing until the eventual heat death of the universe.

Listen, OP, everyone (except money hungry energy corps) WANTS perpetual motion to be a thing, but it's just not. Anytime you ever see a claim of "free energy" take it with an extreme grain of salt. Unless the purveyor of the claims has a physics breaking discovery on their hands, and an experiment that has been done (multiple times) which proves the new discovery, it is going to be hogwash.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There was a time when flywheel buses were in service but I'm pretty sure they are all now gone.

I cant remember were they were but I think it was somewhere in Europe.

a reply to: Dalamax

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

One little point on the "heat death", thats not actually how you might think it works since thats already happened before untold amounts of times.

This is not the first universe, this is not the beginning of energy. What actually happens is, there is a certain amount of energy, not an infinite amount of energy, like something cannot get infinitely big or small, its not possible to keep adding or removing energy. The energy therefore has a maximum stretch and compression limit.

Currently you're inside THE BIGGEST EXPLOSION that can ever occur, you're a literal piece of evolved explosion talking and thinking. Basically once energy spreads to its absolute maximum, this is as close to "nothing" as is physically possible whilst absolutely everything, all energy still exists. Its just so spread apart it doesnt behave like this, just as if you compressed all energy together it explodes i.e big bang.

The reason how it was compressed is because of the maximum spread of energy which lasted god knows how long but matter isnt there, matter is condensed energy so you have this much much lower state of energy thats very spread out and what i think happens is, the energy is essentially all almost the same level that in causes a kind of oscillation due to all the energy being so similar that it implodes and then becomes dense, this is how it starts off as an infinitesimally small patch of energy.

this universe is the energy that the "prior" universe was made of, except thats literally completely disorganised and became this now. And theres other interesting points about how the events preceding give rise to the possibilities of the next moment, the last universe may not have been like this energetically, the energy forms themselves may have had to evolve.

So basically its never ends.....energy goes on forever, just its forms do not. theres a more simple way i can explain the whole big bang thing....

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The UK's last aerial ropeway uses no power, moves 300 tonnes a day, and will be gone by 2036.

This is video is great and the ingenuity of our ancestors is just amazing. If we wanna save energy........ but then how do governbents and big corps make money???????????????? assholes.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Using the best bearings available, your still going to loose in total output. Perpetual motion machines simply do not exist.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Even with a magnetic bearing, as in a magnetic field holding something in place, even then energy input will be required.

Which in reality at the quantum level, every single quanta has a gap, all things are held in place by the forces.

No touching of the actual physical material, The fields emanating from the matter are actually what space is. Matter creates its own space by repulsion and the "space" part is the fields of energy radiating always ahead of the matter out of the matter.

The only thing that is in perpetual motion is all energy itself.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Magnetic engines are always drawn the same way. A balance of force (attraction or repulsion —repulsion is better IMO) keeping a magnetic axis spinning that was put into motion. Pulsing attraction and repulsion by electromagnetic pole switching would be better.

Some key elements, the outer rings of electromagnets have to be stronger than the inner axis magnets.
Magnetic fields will eventual reach equilibrium.
Under load, the rotational speed of the spin will never increase sufficiently.
You may have better success doing magnetic pistons on a crankshaft turning a generator than a magnetic rotary styled engine as drawn.

I still think that converting radio waves into light and using solar panels inside a sealed reflective box would be a better power generator.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: thethinkingman

Right, energy is neither able to be created, or destroyed. It continues flowing, from one state to another, until the heat death of the universe; which is when the thermodynamic energy within the universe is null. Technically, there will still be potential energy stored in masses of elements flying throughout the universe, but, also technically, these are all just theories anyway.

If you are going to claim that you know, for sure, the way you claim it works is the way it works, I hope you have one of those breaking physics revelations I was talking about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join