It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow not banned on The tube

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
It seems this has not been banned on Utube, someone paid to normalize Myocarditis, O Looney pops up in this summary of what is occurring it is starting to hit the Mainstream.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Haven't heard anything here about Asian kids dieing off.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Do we not have any undertakers here at ATS.

Maybe they could chime in on this doom poor party piece and offer up their thoughts on the matter?

By the way i take it you mean "YouTube" as opposed to whatever "Utube" is.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

see, the letter U sounds much like the word you. so from time to time, the two are used interchangeably.

The kids do some amazing things with just letters. They say things like "U R focusing on the nothing part of this".

They say the darndest things.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Smashing but that is not the name of the place or site, its called "YouTube" not "Utube"

The word "You" in this instance being a pronoun.

Far as im aware a "U Tube" is a "manometer" or possibly a pipe bent to the shape of the letter.

Plus i don't think anonentity is a child.

Again through and back on topic, it might be nice to get the opinion and take of any undertakers that happen to frequent ATS regarding the topic of the video.

Information from the horse's mouth so to speak.
edit on 25-9-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

There are three vaccine camps; those who believe whole heartedly it's a gift from heaven, those who believe it's a gift from hell, and those still on the fence. It's pretty obvious the first two aren't going to ever agree, so there must be anotherr motive for group one to always go on the defensive everytime you make a thread.

I'm still in the latter group, yet will be suprised if the vaccine isn't proven beyond a doubt to be the gift from hell given the long history og Big Pharma coverups and corruption with putting profits above safety. I'm glad the majority of vaccinated people seemingly have no ill effects and hope it stays that way.

I have personal experience with a young family member (teenager) who was not so lucky, and find it incredibly sad that those who have lost their health after being vaxed aren't believed or helped. There's no 'proof' the health decline was due to vaccination, but the child managed to get through 16 years never having a serious illness before. She's had maybe five or six head colds in her entire life, and the stomach flu once when she was four. FWIW she didn't receive any childhood vaccines until the age of 13 when it became mandatory by the school system.

One in every 1,000 being harmed is way too many, yet statistics are showing that number to be much higher. It doesn't seem to matter to the lucky ones, but is doubly tramatic to the unlucky ones whose voices are being silenced by the main stream believers.

Tuskagee can't hold a candle to this EUA experiment.

Thanks for another thread on this subject, Anon!

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I don't know any undertakers, but my friend was a mortician and ran a funeral home for 14 years... He quit 3 months ago to become a computer programmer. He's in school now using up all the money from the old funeral home.

He couldn't deal with it anymore. He's miserable, but still better than what he was dealing with.

He had plenty to say about Covid. Mostly about paperwork and how it gets written up. And the rest is a Hipaa violation. Big increase of Cardiomegaly, abdominal aortic aneurysm and mitral valve aneurysm in younger people. He's not seen those weird clots.

Rick just up and sold his business. That's a lot of steady income to walk away from after 14 years.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Probably more money in funeral direction than there is in computer programing these days Bigburgh.

Cheers for the info all the same.

We just shelled out about £10,000 to funeral directors a few weeks back.

You sit down with them and give them multiple details about the deceased which takes a couple of hours regarding the eulogy and what not.

In passing conversation between cups of coffee, i happened to ask the fellow if he had seen any sort of strange incidents embalming-wise with clots or serious increases in cardio-related deaths down to people getting vaccinated and he said he had not witnessed anything of the sort.

Plenty of deaths down to COVID through.

He seems rather happy with his business.

Then again we were giving him ours i suppose.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Everyone is baffled!!!
Seeing this allowed on govtube is strange.
Advertising that myocarditis is normal in children is beyond satanic.
Christ, I'm trying to decide if leaving the country makes sense at this point.
Once people figure out they were poisoned, it could get insane.
Time for military intervention, honestly
There has to be a cataclysm coming for this to make sense.
Sweet

(post by ntech removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join