It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and Triangular Craft in New Insignia for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

What’s interesting is that all of the human-based aircraft have those lines behind them, possibly signaling the fact that their fuel based but the saucer has no fuel-based line around it.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Because that’s dealing with space. We’ve only recently demonstrated the ability to refuel satellites.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well,we certaonly sent one of our 10's to Edwards have tank modifications shortly before I got out.Whether it was for that I couldn't swear,,but it wasnt my bird so I wasn't involved a reply to: Zaphod58

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

There are other fuels that can be used that are much easier to store, that would require minor modification to the tanker.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: 1947boomer

It’s almost certainly a Hypersonic UAV or manned platform, probably the new Lockheed design they are working on. All of the other aircraft appear to represent intelligence operational areas, so that would fit with future capabilities.

DP
edit on 25-9-2022 by 1947boomer because: DP

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The Patch….where to buy.

The artwork of the patch is not correct to my liking compared to the official insignia seen here www.airdomainintelligence.mil... …….but then again I’m picky.

I would have wanted the Flying Saucer to stay gray a different shade perhaps…….but not black. One glaring dislike is the arrowed direction path of the gray aircraft…it’s colored red, and should have been gray to match……like the other aircraft match to the color of their own arrowed direction paths.

Anyway…..here’s the patch for purchase HQ USAF A2 NIM AVIATION PATCH

Minimum purchase quantity required….

Get ‘em while there hot…….and cheap 😉

How is this not a continued effort to continue a soft Disclosure?

👽
edit on 26-9-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Isn't that jet the mysterious Aurora?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

How is this not a continued effort to continue a soft Disclosure?

Why is no one just asking for clarification?

People like Blumethal, Keane and Knapp are supposedly journalists into the subject, why can't they ask for an on the record comment?

Is it because they prefer rampant imagination and speculation to run wild and then become 'fact' in the minds of credulous Americans.

It's not like this symbology doesn't happen elsewhere. Which is probably all it is.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Don’t know what to tell you MM……except for Disinfo comes in many forms IF it’s a joke.

Btw…… an IFO at the Miramar Air Show yesterday……..a Brit F-35! That’s the British Union Jack in the cockpit 🍻

👽

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

That's a badass patch! I've never seen that one before!

Thanks for illuminating my morning.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

It's not like this symbology doesn't happen elsewhere. Which is probably all it is.

My guess is inside joke specifically referencing the inclusion of (hitherto unevidenced) UAP's in their otherwise conventional portfolio of responsibilities.

We've got to remember lots of the people who will be involved in the now inevitable "Official United States UFO hunt"- are probably as bemused as us.

edit on 26-9-2022 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

There is no Aurora as claimed. The name Aurora was used in the classified portion of the B-2 program for their funding.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   

The RAF has permanent detachments at several bases, including Edwards. They’re part of the test and development program there.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The RAF has permanent detachments at several bases, including Edwards. They’re part of the test and development program there.

My Challenge Coins 😉 with flip sides

Now back to topic………

👽

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The outer ring of the seal represents space. The tip of the light blue triangular ship has a matching dark blue tip to represent its ability to fly both in the atmosphere, and in space.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It’s a reasonable picture of what the office does: dealing with human aerial machines and UFOs.

Though maybe they should put ELizondos or Doty's mug in the picture.

Seriously, that symbol looks kind of weak. Non-symmetrical, and I guess it is supposed to be mysterious.

Now, if there were secret messages in this, one would first notice the aerial vehicles and where they are going or where they are in the picture.

And why is the triangle one with a curved fuel line darting off to the right, intersecting by the second plane or drone (according to the op)?

And so, what, this is telling us the triangle ufos are ours? Of course, that’s not a triangle ufo.
And why are they going to Alaska or Canada, or even Russia? And why are they all going in the same direction?

And the ufo is placed near central and South America. Maybe they’ve been watching ancient aliens too much. You know how much they love South America and their AA-built pyramids.

Or, now, this is what is mysterious:

maybe( quietly here) the ufos are controlling the human machines

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The "triangle aircraft" resembles aircraft like the F-111 when the wings are swept back.

It does very much especially with the black nose. The biggest different is that the insignia shows 2 vertical stabilizers rather than the single vertical stabilizer on the F-111.

It's probably just an insignificant oversight on the design.

My first thoughts jumped to an Aurora plane.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

The "Aurora plane" is the B-2.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
According to ODNI, the logo was unofficial, and was posted by someone in NIM-A that wasn't supposed to post it. It's the NIM-A equivalent of a morale patch.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

According to ODNI, the logo was unofficial, and was posted by someone in NIM-A that wasn't supposed to post it. It's the NIM-A equivalent of a morale patch.

Oh well……..

Here’s my rev…

👽

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join