It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and Triangular Craft in New Insignia for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Except that Aurora was the B-2 before it went white.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Someone get commissioner Gordon to turn on the Zaph-signal!!

I imagine some of the regular posters in the aircraft forum will know if this is legit.
Also there a great thread on the possible replacement to the SR71 in the aircraft forum...

Aircraft Forum
edit on 25-9-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

It’s legit, it also doesn’t mean what most people want it to mean.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

The “SR-91” doesn’t exist.

What’s your opinion of what the triangular shape depicted on the logo is?

👽
edit on 25-9-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Three of the aircraft are generic ISR platforms. They don’t depict specific aircraft, but types of missions. The top is future high speed ISR as well as current manned ISR, such as the U-2. The UAV represents all the UAVs used, while the bottom represents the RC-135 and other large aircraft. The Su-57 shape is foreign exploit work intelligence does.
edit on 9/25/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Three of the aircraft are generic ISR platforms. They don’t depict specific aircraft, but types of missions. The top is future high speed ISR, the UAV represents all the UAVs used, the bottom represents the RC-135 and other large aircraft. The Su-57 shape is foreign exploit work intelligence does.

Perhaps the future is now…..

We are about due…..in my opinion….for an aircraft to go white out of the black world. I for one would like to see something new unveiled.

The last couple out………….

“The Nighthawk's maiden flight took place in 1981 at Groom Lake, Nevada, and the aircraft achieved initial operating capability status in 1983. The aircraft was shrouded in secrecy until it was revealed to the public in 1988.”

”The first B-2 rolled out of the bomber's final assembly facility in Palmdale, Calif., in November 1988 and it flew for the first time on July 17, 1989”

👽

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

You’re about to. The B-21 unveils in December.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

You’re about to. The B-21 unveils in December.

Btw….the Miramar Air Show is happening now this weekend….the Blue Angels are using the Super Hornet they transitioned to, not long ago. It’s a beautiful sight.

👽

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

DOD Boeing X 37 unmanned spy craft spacecraft

upload.wikimedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Also notice the patterns the craft are flying in.

Why are the conventionals in a high-speed formation (three over North America, one en route)?
Why are they coming from the east-southeast, over the Atlantic and one South America?
Why is the drone (satellite?) over the middle of North America?
Why is the blue triangle doing a zig-zag over Canada?

Why is the UFO hovering, aloof by itself over the Pacific?

Great find OP!
edit on 25-9-2022 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The blue triangle? Leading the line? It's the B-21. The concept art released so for the new Lockheed bomber is misleading.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bennymutant

Except Lockheed isn’t building the B-21.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Meh - I was going to say something about the distinct difference between mis-identification and the inability to make any identification given the "experts" credentials.

But then I realised I called him Steve rather than Chris....so I wont.

edit on 25-9-2022 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

It’s less about misidentification, and more about the fact that everyone holds him up as an expert, and he was trained as an observer, but didn’t know that the Q model used the same engines as every other -135 ever built.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bennymutant
The blue triangle? Leading the line? It's the B-21. The concept art released so for the new Lockheed bomber is misleading.

Blue triangle as shown on insignia concept art …… is not a B-21. According to Zaphod58……the blue triangle just represents any, in the future, military aircraft that may be designed……...if I understood him.

Below a comparison between a B-2 (currently) and the B-21 to be unveiled in December (prime contractor Northrop Grumman)

👽

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I believe the triangular shaped craft is intended to depict a generic hypersonic glider, based on three pieces of information in the patch.

1. The trajectory depicted is a boost glide type of flight path. All the other trajectories are basically depicting cruise conditions at constant altitude. This one shows a two level trajectory, both pieces of which are straight flight paths. It's going to high altitude, but it's not going to orbit.

2. The craft is a very narrow angle isosceles triangle. That shape is lousy for low speed flight, but just what you need for high speed flight (≈ Mach 5 or so), which would only occur at high altitude. That's another indication that it's actually an atmospheric flight vehicle and not a true spacecraft.

3. The nose of the triangle is black. That's intended to represent carbon-carbon thermal protection material, which is needed the most on the nose, where aerothermodynamic heating tends to concentrate.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

It’s almost certainly a Hypersonic UAV or manned platform, probably the new Lockheed design they are working on. All of the other aircraft appear to represent intelligence operational areas, so that would fit with future capabilities.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

a reply to: 1947boomer

It’s almost certainly a Hypersonic UAV or manned platform, probably the new Lockheed design they are working on. All of the other aircraft appear to represent intelligence operational areas, so that would fit with future capabilities.

Agreed. I pushed the "reply" button too quickly on my last post. The trajectory is not boost-glide. It's fly out at normal speed/altitude (probably high transonic) and conduct the mission at high speed/altitude. Probably higher and faster than an SR-71, otherwise you wouldn't need carbon-carbon on the nose. Air breather all the way, which means it could be optionally manned.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yes,the actual funding of "Aurora " was for the B2.The Skunk works guy laughed about that.No idea if that was intentionally started for misdirection.a reply to: Zaphod58

edit on 25-9-2022 by ridgerunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

All classified programs get names like that to keep from giving anything away. There isn’t any budget evidence of a large program, and guys in the tanker force have never heard of any methane modifications to aircraft. It’s a very common rumor, but no one has ever confirmed it beyond “I know a guy”. That would be an expensive modification, and those aircraft wouldn’t be able to store regular JP8 in those tanks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join