It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so do we really need to kill each other ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's ok to kill, if that is what's necessary to save your country from outside threats, or internal threats.

To Save America from outside threats, U.S. President Harry Truman gave an order that killed 80,000 men/women/children on Monday, August 6, 1945, and 40,000 on Thursday, August 9, 1945.

Yes killing is Necessary to maintain Law and Order , But killing is not necessary for Politics .

Politics is Arguing , Debating and Compromising and in the end we hope that level heads prevail , not that the Mindless followers actually think they need to go out and kill people .

What Truman did was WAR , it was a decision that ended a World War a War that would have spilled into the Japanese mainland and killed millions of Japanese and Americans alike .

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I did, I was sorta being flippant.

Yes I miss Sarcasm sometimes

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

There will come a time when what some people call senseless becomes self preservation. ( which is what common sense gun regulation is all about-Disarming us so they can have an easier time of killing us).

We're fast approaching the point of no return.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
What Truman did was WAR , it was a decision that ended a World War a War that would have spilled into the Japanese mainland and killed millions of Japanese and Americans alike .

I'm not so sure about millions, Japan is a small island.

Yes, civil war.

There can only be one prevailing ideaology, left or right. The other side is quite literally wrong and they must be destroyed before they destroy us as a whole.

Which is the correct side? It's the side you're on.
edit on CDT01Sun, 25 Sep 2022 13:25:09 -050000000009b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

Yes, civil war.

There can only be one prevailing ideaology, left or right. The other side is quite literally wrong and they must be destroyed before they destroy us as a whole.

Projected casualties for an assault on "mainland" Japan were one million minimum. That's the allies alone.

The bombs put an end to the madness.
edit on 9/25/2022 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

Yes, civil war.

I too from the pages of ATS, see an ideological civil war in Americas future. Some are already in preparation.

www.worldtribune.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

There will come a time when what some people call senseless becomes self preservation. ( which is what common sense gun regulation is all about-Disarming us so they can have an easier time of killing us).

We're fast approaching the point of no return.

At least guns in the hands of Americans will only be effective against other Americans.

And all you have to do is foment enough division and the task of killing off Americans will happen by Americans sure that their particular flavor of 'patriotism' is the only one, and any others are 'enemy'.

Bang, bang, pew, pew...

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Mate a quick study of the Pacific theater during WW2 will show that the Japanese Fought to the last man Island to Island , Now imagine that once we made land fall on Mainland Japan .

Not only would they fight to the Last Man territory to Territory , the Resistance would be insanely fanatical by a multiple of 10.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join