It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so do we really need to kill each other ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
dailycaller.com...

The above link is the commonly known story of the Nevada congressman accused of killing a conservative based investigative journalist.

nypost.com...

This second link contains a story of a man who ran over a " Radical Republican Teen" and then effectively bragged about it to police and is now out on bail

The North Dakota man who allegedly admitted to fatally striking a teenage pedestrian with his car because the pair had “a political argument” was released from jail on Tuesday after posting $50,000 bond, records show.

So lets get something straight I'm a Right leaning guy but I'm not completely apposed to some Left ideals in fact I was once myself a Registered Democrat and for full disclosure I voted for Barack Obama in 2008 . I no longer affiliate myself with the Republicans or Democrats because even a Blind man could see they play for the same team.

Now I say that to say this , I do not wish harm on anyone nor would I ever even consider killing someone over there Political beliefs I've rarely even felt anger during a political debate much less the need to kill someone . Now If your political beliefs drive you to kill then you need to take a BIG step back and reassess your beliefs because I'm betting you are Wrong in your ideals

If anyone is looking for someone to blame for these murders they need look no further than the media at least in the case of the Man who ran over the teen , Now as for the Congressman well I'm sure that snake pit goes deep deep deep .

Let me reiterate your political beliefs should never drive you to murder nor should they drive to Lie simply to prove a point nor should they force you to ignore Facts , Statistics and Logic to remain in your idealistic bubble . If your Political beliefs force these things upon you then YOU ARE WRONG .

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Wars are oftentimes fought over political beliefs where hundreds and 1000s are killed. Beliefs can get you killed !! hahahah

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I lay the death of that boy at Biden's door. He is the one who spewed dangerous rhetoric.

Now a young man is dead and the perpetrator claims he doesn't understand why he was arrested. We know exactly where he got that attitude.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I lay the death of that boy at Biden's door. He is the one who spewed dangerous rhetoric.

Now a young man is dead and the perpetrator claims he doesn't understand why he was arrested. We know exactly where he got that attitude.

That idealism is inherent in most liberals. They don't need Biden egging them on .

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Yes, killing each other is senseless and we should be bridging our differences with our common ground.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
That's such a loaded question and too vague. My first response was no. I thought about it, then it was maybe. I thought about it some more and it's a definite yes, but conditionally.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

"They were all going to die anyway."

"They would make us have to open our eggs at the wrong end!"

"Not enough people wear hats".

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

transition his ass.

the new death sentence.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I've never had the desire to kill anyone. However, I can't say the same for all of my fellow ATS users. There's definitely some on here who are just looking for an excuse. At least that's the persona they portray on here.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
That's such a loaded question and too vague. My first response was no. I thought about it, then it was maybe. I thought about it some more and it's a definite yes, but conditionally.

lol its just the title leading in , Perhaps read the post.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I've never had the desire to kill anyone. However, I can't say the same for all of my fellow ATS users. There's definitely some on here who are just looking for an excuse. At least that's the persona they portray on here.

The ridiculous part is Politics itself , It's hyperbole , it's Virtue Signaling , It's Vapid at it's core and deserves for absolutely no one to die because of it .

Politics is a way of Moving masses of people forward with a general compromise and a sense of Right and Wrong from a societal stand point , but when you start literally creating false realities filled with false baseless ideals then people start to kill each other in order to make the ideals make sense .

Though they will never make sense so the Chaos will only rise.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I prefer the idea of separating. Right now, NOBODY is really getting what they want. Why live in a nation that is half left and half right, when you could live in a nation that is 100% your political leanings. Let the left go nuts on their policies and the right do the same. Let them all be HAPPY for God's sake!

Theres 48 continental states. Thats 24 each. 24 different variations of left wing ideology and 24 variations of right wing.

Then both sides will have the chance, 25-50 years down the road to be able to PROVE their way was the better one!

Usually only Leftists are against this idea and it's obvious why, theres a few big reasons:

Without the Right, there is no Left. They don't ACTUALLY love abortion so much that they wear t shirts bragging about it. Give me a break. The entire thought process behind every single Leftist cause is this: "Oh, you don't like that certain thing? Ok, well I'm gonna do it and support it as much as possible then!"

Just out of pure hatred.

They know its wrong to teach buttsex to kids in school at age 5 of all things. They just know it pisses you off. They aren't freaking passionate about gay rights, trans rights, or black people. They were told we hate those things so that is THE reason they support these causes so fervently.

Another thing: without the right there literally can't be a left. They don't produce the tax money to fund all their fantasy land programs. So they HAVE TO leech off of us.

And finally, even if they were truly passionate about all of their causes, they would rather be unhappy, as long as we are unhappy with them. If they were happy, then, knowing that we are ALSO happy, would ruin their happiness.

Most of them are insanely ugly shaved headed freaks and they are riddled with mental illness, so they literally hate life, and therefore they Really hate people who Don't hate life.

The idea that you're enjoying life so much that you'd like to have a child, infuriates them so much. You have someone who loves you That much? They haven't had a relationship last even a year.

So they pretend they don't want that life. They act as if they prefer multiple partners coming and going. If they can't have it they don't want anyone having it. The concept of being happy for someone else's blessings is lost on them.

Unless that comes in the form of virtue signaling... "I'm so happy those migrants have a better home here in our country!" isn't a feeling they have inside. The happy feeling is from the likes and validation they will get when they type those words online and get likes and comments of validation.

It also assumes these immigrants aren't capable of building a nice place to live in their own nations. Its incredibly racist to assume they need White people to save them.

I just want them away from me. I'll move to an island if I have to.
edit on 9/25/2022 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
the US and by default the west have been heading this way since the me crusade of Blair and Bush with each election pushing a portion of the pop to ever more extreme driven by the media..

you have to wonder why we carry on down this path as the only outcome will be widespread conflict within the west.. the problem is we'll hit the tipping point in the autumn and I believe the slide after that will come, quick..

I have long held the opinion we'll see one of 2 outcomes ether a reformation like situation and a generation of conflict that looks something like the sectarian troubles in northern Ireland spanning the west or the entire west will collapse like the soviet union..

As the media are keeping up the divisive topics we appear locked into this path.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It's ok to kill, if that is what's necessary to save your country from outside threats, or internal threats.

To Save America from outside threats, U.S. President Harry Truman gave an order that killed 80,000 men/women/children on Monday, August 6, 1945, and 40,000 on Thursday, August 9, 1945.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
One day even the Earth wont exist, nobody will even know what a human was.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

One fine day. Bye bye fancy monkeys.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

"They were all going to die anyway."

"They would make us have to open our eggs at the wrong end!"

"Not enough people wear hats".

“At this point, what difference does it make.”

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I beleive The Offspring covered this issue in the 90's.

Personally I think coexistence is possible as long as Civility and Polite Society is the Rule of Order.

We can have our respective differences but when it comes to those who threaten the public peace and attack or kill others over an ideological stance that does not align, actions must be taken.

I'm not saying death sentances or anything extreme like that, but psycholgical counseling is a good place to start, and incarceration and treatment for serious and intentional offenses.

This is why we have a Court System.

edit on 9/25/22 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: StoutBroux

lol its just the title leading in , Perhaps read the post.

I did, I was sorta being flippant. There was a thread on here I believe about if one had the opportunity to say, go back in time and destroy someone like Hitler, Mao etc., before they could commit all their evil deeds on the world, would they.

That's what really makes me wonder. What dreadful evils are being manufactured today that would lead to the horrors like those and even though at this point in time, they are simply ideas and people who think a whole lot different than me, am I overreacting and being exclusive and unaccepting of differences or should those people who could possibly cause such pain and death be destroyed beforehand. Since one really never knows it would be a maybe, but in hindsight, it's a yes.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

It also assumes these immigrants aren't capable of building a nice place to live in their own nations. Its incredibly racist to assume they need White people to save them.

Right there you nailed it , If only if only the Mindless Democrat voters could see that .

and I agree with your over all Synopses

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join