It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ducati 1199 Panigale one-twelfth scale model build - PLASMO Scale Model Maker - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I am fanatical about scale models, mainly cars and motorcycles, which are my passion. I used to build many, but all my personalised ones were lost during my globe-trotting antics; I only have a few prebuilt ones left. I especially miss a Protar Ducati 851 I customised completely with pearlescent paint job and a bikini fairing to expose the details of the engine. I haven’t built anything in over 20 years, however, it’s something I definitely want to do again when I eventually retire and have more time.

In the meantime, I can only marvel at the talent, creativity and dedication of Czech model maker David Damek as he builds this beautiful Tamiya 1/12th scale model of the amazing Ducati 1199 Panigale.

PLASMO YouTube channel (duration: 26 mins. – skip to 23:45 for the presentation of the final build.)

As a bonus, can you tell which is the model and which is the real bike?

edit on 24/9/2022 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I am very impressed. Not only about his fine skills in assembling but also the ones that made the molds for the parts. I know mold injection biz is a science for itself.

Lot's of respect from my side towards all involved. Makes me feel like a butcher when I think of my own work.

No offense to butchers, it's a saying here.
edit on 24.9.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hands down my favorite bike.
The attention to detail is amazing.
Very cool

new topics

join