It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Walsh's documentary: What is a woman?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: ketsuko

Fair enough.

Does the brain have one?

That's a chicken/egg game. The brain is pretty plastic; it can adapt, rewire, and change its structure somewhat based on how it's being used. There would be observable differences, but no way to tell if the differences caused gender or were caused by the ways the genders tend to use their brains.

I would expect variances from person to person honestly.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The answer is simple to the question: What is a woman?

An adult female human

Simple and precise. You don't need to be a female of the human species to answer this question. Any human with basic understanding of biology can answer this without going in circles or trying to evade the question altogether.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Yes, they attack anyone who doesn't accept their rhetoric and their axioms.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

So it's really more a matter of teaching these impressionable people how to deal with their gender orientation in a way that allows them to exist comfotably in their natural bodies without augmentation or hormones enhancements.

When I was young and questioned my mom about whther or not I was a boy, she gently explained that it was ok for girls to have interests outside of dolls and easy bake ovens, and girls who liked playing in the mud, skinning their knees in the woods and interested in electronics and cars were called Tomboys, and that I was still very much a girl.

I really wonder who is pushing the agenda on parents to start transitioning their questioning children instead of just explaining that certain things are normal for different people, and radically trying to change the body to match the mind isn't always the best solution.

In the case of adults who wish to transition, it's a completely different subject, because they are technically adults, even though the majority of these Radical Activists behave very much like mentally stunted immature teenagers.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Very much like we tell our son: There are no "boy" activities or "girl" activities, only activities. Sometimes more girls or more boys might tend to like this or that, but if that's what you want to try, then try it. It isn't right or wrong; it's just what you like.

But my husband and I flip the gender script when it comes to activities and interests in a number of ways while still being comfortable in our skin.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes, biological sex cannot be changed. They can't argue this.

However according to the new 'gender studies' courses in various universities gender is something complex and not related much to biological sex.

They don't define what gender is. The same way they can't define what a woman is. They leave it open and fluid.

Here is a course from the University of Sussex in England: Gender Studies MA

www.sussex.ac.uk...

The lecturers in this course are not graduates and researchers in any scientific field but people with degrees in Art & Design, Photographers, Sociologists, Psychologiats, Lawyers, etc.
Hence gender is approached from a social perspective and not a scientific one.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Right on.

Good parenting skills are in short supply in some places these days.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

But my husband and I flip the gender script when it comes to activities and interests in a number of ways while still being comfortable in our skin.

That's freaking hilarious! poor dude hahaha

And yes there are such things as boy and girl activities, explain to me then why USA has soccer moms and football dads...

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Indoctrination of children as well as compliance from parents is a well established and lucrative business which results with the client starting medication early, then surgery, the again medication and psychological support.

Never ending dependence. Best times for profit.

edit on 25-9-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

As someone who wanted to become a Therapist, I'm seriously considering dropping my Psychology Degree in light of this new information. It's not a well paying position to begin with, and the amount of time and effort in dealing with cases of this kind would probably send me over the edge.

I've heard professionals in this field claim their employment is dependant on keeping up the Facade and going along with recommendations for transitioning even if it isn't in the child's best interests.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I don't care.

There are two genders.

Period.

Science.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Gender has left the field of biological and medical science and has appeared as gender identity (ideology) in the social sciences. This is what most people have failed to realise.

All you have to do is look around for the various gender studies in Colleges and Universities. See who the lecturers are! I don't think you will find a scientist among these lecturers. Maybe one or two by accident. But most if not all are coming from other areas. This is the main problem.

Now you can easily experiment!
Send a few emails and ask: What is a woman?
I don't think they can answer but most importantly they are not willing to answer. I have already done it with Sussex University and had no reply... I contacted them via email more than a week ago.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

What happened to American Educational Institutions?

Good grief.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Well... Matt Walsh had the pleasure to test the good American Educational Institutions but still hasn't had any reply back.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Some very good science again from the UK

www.dailymail.co.uk...

"BBC sex education programme tells 9-year-olds there are 'over 100 genders' and shows kids talking to adults about 'bi-gender', 'genderqueer' and 'pansexual' identities"

A BBC programme aimed at nine- to 12-year-olds includes the astonishing claim that there are 'over 100 gender identities'.

The film, 'Identity – Understanding Sexual and Gender Identities', is being offered on the corporation's website as part of its relationships and sex education package.

I thought that there were 72 genders...
www.medicinenet.com...

But it seems we have at least 💯 !!!

I am particularly interested in the idea of a 'pansexual' gender identity. The way I interpret it.... Having sex with everyone and then claim I am all genders all the time. Not a bad thought after all.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Wasn't Pan also a saytr in Mythology with a voracious sexual appetite?

Makes sense from that perspective.

"Pan" is also a Greek prefix meaning "of everything" and "all inclusive".

edit on 9/26/22 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Yes it is!

Pan means everything. In this context everything and...everyone!

But coming back to reality see how even those who claim there are numerous genders can't even agree how many are out there. Everything in gender studies seems to be subjective and fluid. It suits the proponents of the gender ideology very well.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Some people are claiming animals as their gender.

Cat Gender, Dog Gender, etc...

I think it's just a fashion fad with a lot of these new "genders".

Overdoing the individualistic aspect of personal identity and making things absolutely ridiculous for genuine traditional and non-combative Transgenders.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Some people are claiming animals as their gender.

Cat Gender, Dog Gender, etc...

I think it's just a fashion fad with a lot of these new "genders".

Overdoing the individualistic aspect of personal identity and making things absolutely ridiculous for genuine traditional and non-combative Transgenders.

You must be joking!

But no!

www.indy100.com...

"A private school in Australia is reportedly supporting a young "non-verbal" student identifying as a cat.

The behaviour is often linked to a "furries" subculture being adopted by many teens, where many furries feel a deep connection to a particular animal that they take on their "fursona", according to Gerbasi et al.

A source close to the family said: "No one seems to have a protocol for students identifying as animals, but the approach has been that if it doesn’t disrupt the school, everyone is being supportive,"

"The behaviour is being normalised. Now more and more people are identifying as whatever they want to identify"

Identifying as a cat, dog, tiger, spirit and whatever else.

Imagine you want to identify as a Doctor?! Or identify as a scientist?!

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Imagine you want to identify as a Doctor?! Or identify as a scientist?!

Wouldn't that be a nice identification for a change!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join