It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House switchboard connected to Capitol rioter: Former Jan. 6 panel adviser

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

On the day a mob of angry rioters stormed the halls of Congress on Jan. 6, the White House switchboard connected to a phone with one of the rioters, according to a former adviser to the Jan. 6 committee.
Former Rep. Denver Riggleman (R-VA), who served as a senior technical adviser to the panel before leaving in April, said that he wasn't sure who was on the other end of that call inside the White House but expressed eagerness to learn more.

In plain English, someone in the White House called one of the "rioters" while the "riot" was taking place, which Riggleman says gave him an "aha moment". When asked if the call could have been accidental...

"When the White House just happened to call numbers, that somebody misdialed a rioter that day, on January 6th? Probably not,"

I'll go further than probably not. The chances are next to nil. The call was uncovered as Riggleman's team was going through data including "...email, social media posts, phone records, and more."

Of course, the committee has been "unnerved" that this information has come out and has made a brief statement undermining Riggleman's role in the investigation before his upcoming appearance on 60 minutes.

Whatever I may think of Riggleman's convenient timing, considering his interview and new book, I have no problem believing this is likely factual since the committee has not outright denied it, and especially when we factor in other information that has come to light since J6.
Link
edit on 9/24/2022 by Klassified because: grammar and wording

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If the connection was logged, so was the specific device used to dial that connection. Especially if it's a federal line and not a cell phone.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
If the connection was logged, so was the specific device used to dial that connection. Especially if it's a federal line and not a cell phone.

Yes. I doubt that information will ever see the light of day though.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Could this be connected to thr Lindell Hardee's raid for his mobile phone?

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Va reply to: Klassifiedt
t
Riggleman is a anti-Trump anti-MAGA former congressman who served one term. He is part of the intelligence apparatus that was aimed at taking down Donald Trump. I don’t trust anything this man says he’s a provocateur and a liar and a propagandist in my opinion. Anything attached to this man is suspect in my opinion and his book is probably going to be some kind of a PSYOP from the intelligence agencies.

edit on 9/24/2022 by machineintelligence because: Speech to text error edited

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
t
Riggleman is a anti-Trump anti-MAGA former congressman who served one term. He is part of the intelligence apparatus that was aimed at taking down Donald Trump. I don’t trust anything this man says he’s a provocateur and a liar and a propagandist in my opinion. Anything attached to this man is suspect in my opinion and his book is probably going to be some kind of a PSYOP from the intelligence agencies.

Understood, the source is relevant, and I said as much when I questioned his timing, but it is the information I'm concerned with. At the moment, it has not been denied or verified, leading me to think there may be some merit to the disclosure.
edit on 9/24/2022 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Anyone want to bet that the "rioter" was on the FBI's payroll?

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Psyops is a lot more sophisticated now than when I was fielded so I don’t know much about what I’m talking about other than what I learned in the distant past of the 80s and 90s. I do have friends that are in contracting for intelligence gathering but no one in the field of psyops mostly just HUMINT gathering folk. I have studied it but certainly have no personal experience but my gut does tell me not to trust this guy and that his book is likely a psyop. One of the things about propaganda is it always has elements of truth and they work from the truth nugget and then expand the narrative out to the psyop.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

By some amazing coincidence, the Trump's White House phone logs from the period of the riot went missing:

"Official White House records from January 6, 2021, show a gap of more than seven hours in phone calls placed to or from former President Donald Trump as the riot at the US Capitol was unfolding."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

By some amazing coincidence, the Trump's White House phone logs from the period of the riot went missing:

"Official White House records from January 6, 2021, show a gap of more than seven hours in phone calls placed to or from former President Donald Trump as the riot at the US Capitol was unfolding."

www.cnn.com...

A review of former President Donald Trump's Jan. 6, 2021 phone logs found that a seven-hour gap likely is not as eye-opening as critics hoped, CNN reported Friday.

A source told CNN that six pages of White House switchboard logs for Jan. 6 were complete based on an official review of records.

There are no missing pages, and a seven-hour gap likely was explained by use of White House landlines, White House cell phones and personal cell phones that do not go through the switchboard.

Source

CNN

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

a spanking.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Yes. I doubt that information will ever see the light of day though.

Perhaps not for us.

But such information would probably be useful to the DOJ criminal investigations into Jan 6. The Jan 6 committee has so far refused to hand their files over to the DOJ because they insist the committee is for legislative purposes only.

Maybe so, but once the committee is done and the legislative work is done, there is no reason not to hand it over. In fact, the DOJ could even subpoena all of it before it gets handed over willingly, if they wanted to. Congress could fight it.

So we may not be privy to it, but now that there is knowledge of its existence, someone will dig into this phone call. And the DOJ will get all the information on it they want.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Until someone swears to it under oath and proves it with evidence it's just hearsay, with which the J6 committee seems to have a problem.
edit on 9/24/2022 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Until someone swears to it under oath and proves it with evidence it's just hearsay, with which the J6 committee seems to have a problem.

With hearsay? First I've heard of that.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Last time an anti-Trumper proclaimed something like this, it was someone saying, "For the love of God...Stop Rioting at the U.S. Capitol, Will Ya?"...or something to that effect.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

edit on 24-9-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: machineintelligence
t

Understood, the source is relevant, and I said as much when I questioned his timing, but it is the information I'm concerned with. At the moment, it has not been denied or verified, leading me to think there may be some merit to the disclosure.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Last time an anti-Trumper proclaimed something like this, it was someone saying, "For the love of God...Stop Rioting at the U.S. Capitol, Will Ya?"...or something to that effect.

This could be more of the same. My interest is in the idea of a mole in DJT's staff. It would be interesting to know who placed that call and who it connected to.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
the idea of any call going to a rioter from the White House if big. The Shamuray 6th committee should look into it.

And if they find it was Trump talking to a plant, BOOM, you have what you always wanted. But if you have the inside guy, planning the violence and mayhem seen at the Capitol that day, that should also be exposed. And follow where it leads.

I think that's the major difference between the left and the right as of this moment. Integrity vs. Narrative.

That's not to say the right is always virtuous, just that I think most are of the mindset that if the facts show criminal activity, arrest the bad guy. Whoever the bad guy is. Whereas the left will protect the bad guy and spread lies about whomever to advance the narrative, and if one of theirs is caught, more lies will ensue.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Yes, it is big, which is why it will likely never go any further than the interview. The same lies keep circulating, like Trump's phone logs, and other things get covered up, like Pelosi turning down Trump's offer of additional security at the capitol prior to that day. All we get to hear is crickets. SMH

top topics

<<   2 >>

join