It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNKNOWN CAUSES: Montage Video Goes Viral

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It seems you can't go by a day without a number of young athletes, comedians, or actors dying from "unknown causes." This is just the tip of the iceberg however, since if someone who isn't prominent dies for unknown reasons it doesn't tend to make the news. When it does, it's usually a high school athlete or someone participating in a sport. More alarmingly people are now just dropping dead with zero warning while doing everyday basic activities. A recent video showing some of these young and healthy people who have died suddenly for unknown reasons went viral and people are beginning to question why. The people covered in the video are only from recent TGP articles, as they usually report on 1 or 2 mysterious deaths per day.

“We are currently witnessing an excess in mortality in those countries where the majority of the population has received the so-called “COVID-19 vaccines,” according to the news release. “To date, this excess mortality has neither been sufficiently investigated nor studied by national and international health institutions.”

The Gateway Pundit has reported on dozens of these athlete deaths including an 18-year-old high school athlete, a 24-year-old Irish soccer player, a 27-year-old doctor and triathlete and so, so many more.

Readers of The Gateway Pundit put together a video montage and collection of people who died suddenly of heart attacks or from unknown causes.

SOURCE VIDEO

[url=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/unknown-causes-montage-video-goes-viral-recent-gateway-pundit-posts-sudden-death-syndrome-video]SOURCE[/ url]

edit on 24-9-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well, at that, we have a new one right as I posted this

Woman Dies Suddenly Inside the Pharmacy 15 Minutes After Getting a Booster Shot:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
People in the USA including officials not attempting to investigate this are guilty of criminal negligence. It's because they promoted it in the first place and are still doing so.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Humans die all the time
Trust me I work at a hospital

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Humans die all the time

People are more likely to die at a hospital, so that isn't a good indicator of mortality amongst the population at large.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Bro...

stop with the conspiracy theory nonsense already! Upper middle and middle class people die of poverty all the time! Like, all day, every day, all over the world.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Humans die all the time

Thats very true.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Humans die all the time

But historically NOT right after receiving an emergency use authorized experimental vaccine booster shot with an already established history of causing grave harm to recipients.

So your statement above is irrelevant and deflecting felonious assault.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If you promote it, it's not negligence, its crimes against humanity, whole other ball park....

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Most of the sports deaths I think arise from underlying conditions. Athletes are now pushing themselves to far greater levels than previous generations.

BBC News Article from 2018

The risk of footballers dying because their heart stops beating is higher than experts thought, a study suggests.

There have been high-profile deaths, including that of Marc-Vivien Foe while playing for Cameroon aged 28. Former England defender Ugo Ehiogu, who was a Spurs coach, died last year aged 44.

The study, in the New England Journal of Medicine, comes from two decades of data on 11,168 youth players in the UK.

Doctors said there was a duty to protect players.

Diseases that affect the heart muscle - cardiomyopathies - are silent killers. The first symptom can be the heart suddenly stopping.

This is why clubs have a screening programme for academy players at age 16.

The dangers are higher in elite athletes because taxing the heart can trigger their underlying disease.

Adrenaline, changes in electrolytes and dehydration all increase the risk of triggering a cardiac arrest.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I doubt this will instill trust going forth. I hear trust me I get paid by big Pharma, I only make money if you are sick, trust me, I'll make sure my paycheck keeps coming...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Humans die all the time

Could it be because most people at a hospital arrive already ill or injured and even some at death's door? There are approximately 156,000 deaths per day across the globe but that doesn't explain or justify what's happening now. Your comment is apples to oranges.

edit on 24-9-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It will take several years at least, and probably more like several decades before enough truth comes out about this to prosecute someone, and by then those who should have been prosecuted will be dead and no one will be held accountable for the many deaths caused. It's happened before, and it will happen again.

Each time, there are those who sound the alarm, those who ignore it, and those who want to kill the messenger.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
edit on 9/24/2022 by Klassified because: wording

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Such sad times.

btw, did you watch the video?

(post by iwanttobelieve70 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Humans die all the time

You see people of the age and health in the video come into the hospital to die all the time?

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Humans die all the time

I'm not sure what you thought this post would prove or accomplish ?

it's like saying , " Humans eat all the time , Trust me I work at a Restaurant " .

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

Sarcasm my man...

Illustrating the absurd through absurdity.

I was just saying it before someone else who claims all these deaths are due to poverty in every thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

That makes sense. I was a little worried about you.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Humans die all the time

I'm not sure what you thought this post would prove or accomplish ?

it's like saying , " Humans eat all the time , Trust me I work at a Restaurant " .

And the trolls eat up all the pointless comments like this exposing their agenda. Also, watch when trolls reply, basically admitting that's what they are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join