It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no news here about Xi being thrown in jail

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
There seems to be a rumor that Xi is being thrown in jail. Not so true. The Japanese reporters that are still in mainland China have not reported such an event has taken place.
South China Morning has reported nothing either.
Is the West trying to take on the Chinese Empire? They better NOT. THEY WILL USE NUKES, NOT RUSSIA. SORRY TO GIVE YOU ALL THE TRUTH THAT NO ONE IN THE WEST WANTS TO HEAR.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I have only seen one such rumour, that being this very thread

Have you any links perhaps ?

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

So, what other explanations are you hearing for 59% of flights being cancelled? Some are wondering if it's just a military exercise of some kind?

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There is another thread on this from yesterday. It has some links and video about this. If it is happening you can expect it to all be hush hush until they have solidified their position deposing Xi.
edit on 24-9-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

I have only seen one such rumour, that being this very thread

Have you any links perhaps ?

there are a few link on the net, but at the 9 oclock japan time news nothing and South China Morning, nothing.

So far, there have only been military exercises off of Taiwain Straits , but those have been planned long time ago.

I say, nothing to worry about.

One thing S. Korea and Japan does need to worry about is the military movement if it happens in N. Korea.
We must strike first. If there is indication that an outbreak is too happen between the south and the north.

weather patterns in China, Japan and north and south Korea is taking its toll this autumn

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

So, what other explanations are you hearing for 59% of flights being cancelled? Some are wondering if it's just a military exercise of some kind?

My friend in Hong Kong with a Chinese wife says in may have to do with a containment of an unknown virus at the moment.
Many things are happening in Mainland China, but in Hongkong things are as usual. Here is an update for Hong Kong :

Hong Kong is finally ending mandatory hotel quarantine for overseas arrivals after more than two years, marking the lifting of one of the world’s toughest pandemic-control regimes.

The current “3+4” arrangement, in which overseas arrivals spend three days in hotel isolation and four at home under medical surveillance, will be replaced with “0+3” from September 26. Arriving travellers need to get tested at the airport, but they do not need to wait for results there, and can take public transport to return to their homes or hotels.

Japan as you know also is lifting its restrictions for tourist now.

I only know that the flights may have something to do with travel restriction and possible Chinese wanting to get out of China or even a new BAT virus.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
What country is not allowing any able-bodied males to leave at the moment?

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Now I'm reading that some political faction that's against the CCP may be starting these rumors because 2 ministers were sentenced to death and 4 other officials were sentenced to life in prison. The CCP is trying to claim that it's part of an "anti-corruption" campaign that they are running.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
Now I'm reading that some political faction that's against the CCP may be starting these rumors because 2 ministers were sentenced to death and 4 other officials were sentenced to life in prison. The CCP is trying to claim that it's part of an "anti-corruption" campaign that they are running.

Yes, that too was on the evening news.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
BM for later

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Is the West trying to take on the Chinese Empire?

I think it's more a case of Chinese whispers ... if you know what I mean.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Fake news is already a thing in the US , Xi Jinping is not under house arrest.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well, there is this thread:

What the heck is coming?

Maybe connected?

Trump took on China with his trade war, so he'd probably be crowing about it if he knew something detrimental to them was on the horizon.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well most news channels and politicians wouldn’t recognise a coup if it slapped them in the face. So any delay reporting it will be them trying to understand what one is.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tortuga
Well most news channels and politicians wouldn’t recognise a coup if it slapped them in the face.

Cos they're used to taking their slaps on the arse

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

looky looky!

Xi Jinping Trends Online Amid Coup Rumors, Canceled Flights

Chinese President Xi Jinping became one of the top trending topics on Twitter amid unsubstantiated reports he is under house arrest and that China is in the midst of a military coup.

Xi and the phrase #ChinaCoup trended on social media after tens of thousands of users spread unconfirmed rumors that the president was detained and overthrown by the China's People's Liberation Army.

This speculation, which has not been discussed by any reputable sources, arrived as there are hardly any commercial flights flying over the capital of Beijing on Saturday, with unverified reports claiming all trains and buses are also being canceled out of Beijing.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Perhaps this has something to do with the speculation.

A Chinese court sentenced a former top security official to life in prison, completing a crackdown on the “political clique” he led just weeks before a crucial Communist Party reshuffle.

Former Vice Public Security Minister Sun Lijun, 53, was given a suspended death sentence with no possibility of parole by a court in Changchun city, Jilin province, state broadcaster China Central Television reported. He was found guilty of taking 646 million yuan ($91 million) of bribes, as well as stock manipulation and illegal gun possession, the report said.
www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Fake news is already a thing in the US , Xi Jinping is not under house arrest.
It amazes me how random people can proclaim events as non events, especially when they are thousands of miles away, with no first hand knowledge. lol

I too doubt he has been arrested, but hey, when you only have hopem, you role with it lol lol

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join