It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little demon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Disney's new animation series takes sick to a new level, The Simpsons movie dared to show a naked Bartholomew skateboarding his preteen ass around Springfield, Family Guy trumped this by making the Family dog a sex addict.. And now we have Little Demon by Disney, this expose by the vigilant citizen is troubling... Enter at your own risk

vigilantcitizen.com...

The shows creator Dan Harmon is seriously twisted, what does the ATS community think about this new show, and the article provided above.
edit on 24-9-2022 by GoldGoo9 because: 369

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Simple to fix

Turn off TV.

a reply to: GoldGoo9

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Even better fix

Don't own TV.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

So you are on the Demons side? I've met a demon once, he was peculiar and funny on reflection, but at the time I felt he was trying to scare me so I tried to pop his little head, but it was like rubber and he laughed, so I tried to eat him and he stopped time, then I woke up.

True story

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Yeah for sure, nothing satiates me anymore on the television, and books don't use up energy, my imagination is much more fun to explore

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This is obviously aimed for adults and mature audiences who have a particular sense of humor.

If you don't like it, you're not obligated to do so.

Watch something else.

It's a Free Country after all.

It's not my thing either, that's why I don't consume most modern media.

edit on 9/24/22 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting, spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Aye, the TV here in Australia is utter rubbish, and when covid started blitzing the TV, I just turned the thing into a big monitor for my computer. No more covid insanity.

Books are always good : )

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Most demons are weak minded and know who Jesus Christ is and when you invoke his name as a command, they run....

originally posted by: GoldGoo9
a reply to: DeathSlayer

So you are on the Demons side? I've met a demon once, he was peculiar and funny on reflection, but at the time I felt he was trying to scare me so I tried to pop his little head, but it was like rubber and he laughed, so I tried to eat him and he stopped time, then I woke up.

True story

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Dan Harmon is a nonce, this comes as no surprise to me.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Its Dan Harmon who co-wrote rick and morty and other bizzare animations. Its on FX, not a kids network.

Crazy , violent, satanic symbology, sexual animated shows have been on adult swim for awhile. Its not something new.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

They are adult-themed cartoons buddy.

If you don't like them.

Then simply don't watch them.

Problem solved.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Where in my OP did I say I didn't like it, where did I say it was aimed at children, where did I say that it was such a terrible thing

I feel nothing for this shhh, nothing

I know it's for adults, that's obvious, but you're triggered responses were interesting 🤔

edit on 24-9-2022 by GoldGoo9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Well, you seem to imagine the creator of the show to be "seriously twisted" and said so in no uncertain terms.

Hardly an endorsement of the show now is it?

And what's with the "Wind your devil loving necks in" nonsense, who's that aimed at?

Like i suggest, just a cartoon aimed at an adult audience, no harm, no foul, unless you make it so by my guesstimation.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Aye he looks like a baby rapist, don't know why he had to play the part, probably just being funny, or artistic or something, amazing how people want to stick up for a guy, that simulates raping babies

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Then, Harmon’s character convinces another patient that the only way to cure his baby is to rape it.

Wow this guy's jokes are hilarious, no wonder we have some fans in defending him

Ha

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Maybe they have already heard about Dan Harmon....

Dan Harmon apologises and quits Twitter after obscene video sketch resurfaces

Sketch featuring Rick and Morty creator as a baby molester was shared by far-right groups and has gone viral

edit on 24-9-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Aye he's clearly not the guy you want playing with your kids

Here is the highly controversial skit
h ttps://streamable.com/e/umhyw

WARNINNG--- View at your own risk.

edit on Sat Sep 24 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: added warning

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I don't do Twitter nor have i seen the sketch so can't really comment.

What's sick about this "Little demon" show all the same and how is it anything other than a cartoon aimed toward an adult audience?

The solution is rather obvious, people don't like the show, they are under no obligation to keep on watching.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I won't watch it.

Only sick twisted people will watch babies being raped.....or even make cartoons of babies being raped.

edit on 24-9-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Do you think my description of him being twisted is off the mark, or even a bit strong

I'm curious to what you think of this guy

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join