It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine president orders general mobilization Feb

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
For those posting articles or threads on the "Russians fleeing mobilization"

Zelensky back in Feb had ordered a mobilization in which Men between the ages of 18-60 were prohibited from leaving the country. How many Ukranians did flee?

As usual the MSM only prefers to paint one side of the conflict but the other as they did in other conflicts.

Ukraine president orders general mobilization

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I am still trying to understand why I should care about this "war". I hear things on the radio in my locality about church dinners raising money for Ukraine and all kinds of BS. Why should I care or anyone?

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Well for starters Ukraine did so to defend against an invading super power.
Russian mobilization is to invade a country.
Figure that out for yourself.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Why so many ATS threads on Russia going into Ukraine this year, but hardly none from when Russia invaded Ukraine 8 years ago... in 2014?

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why so many ATS threads on Russia going into Ukraine this year, but hardly none from when Russia invaded Ukraine 8 years ago... in 2014?

Probably the same reason no one talks about more brutal warfare in africa thats been happening forever, its not trendy enough to serve with political caramel on top of the steamy chocolate underneath.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Zelensky back in Feb had ordered a mobilization in which Men between the ages of 18-60 were prohibited from leaving the country. How many Ukranians did flee?

As usual the MSM only prefers to paint one side of the conflict but the other as they did in other conflicts.

Lol
Yeah, they were being invaded. Remember that time Putin thought he could take Kyiv? Bombing, murdering, raping, kidnapping. Remember that?

There is no equivalence no matter how much red paint you throw on it.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Certain groups of people only care now because the MSM have ordered all their mindless zombie slaves to care about it now. Just like trained animals.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Bombing, murdering, raping, kidnapping. Remember that?

You mean the fake news stories by MSM of us raping which arent even true? and what about those stories of US soldiers raping, murdering civilians?

I forget the MSM will never report anything negative of US forces or troops nor will MSM put Ukrainian AFU in a bad negative spotlight and you know this is how MSM does these things.

As they did during the Syrian conflict.
edit on 24-9-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   

4 years of seeing what a self aggrandizing narcissist with manure for brains could do to a country.
Putins puppy, the Don. That’s why so many pay attention to this. We just finished dumping a president that wanted to also be a “beloved dictator”

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

4 years of seeing what a self aggrandizing narcissist with manure for brains could do to a country.
Putins puppy, the Don. That’s why so many pay attention to this. We just finished dumping a president that wanted to also be a “beloved dictator”

So Trump and Russia again??

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Is this the same Don who brokered several peace treaties, brought North Korea to the table and started absolutely no wars with anyone? That Don? I mean, seriously, seems like a great guy to have as President to me.

So Trump and Russia again??

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   

We had multiple threads back in 2014 when that happened. We followed real time news about russian invasion in Crimea also arrest of Viktor Yanukovich back then.
This war we see now did start 2014 as after Crimea was lost to Russia, russia started military buildup immidiately in Crimea, hostilities went on nonstop not in the scale it is today tho.
Back then there were also a buildup of russian trolls here too, they just left after crimea incident. Then troll factory workers were very active... we survived ! So why we need to go back to that time as we lived that in here ?

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Is this a thread about " How i hurt my feelings " ? You feel it is ok for Russia to invade and trying to take sovereign country ?

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Weak attempt at discrediting and/or cancelling the right to self defence.

edit on 24-9-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There were a decent number of threads on Ukraine in 2013 and 2014. Many of which were extremely active. Just because you weren't participating in those threads doesn't mean they don't exist.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Ukraine deserves attention but its a shame how media ignores other conflicts. And how quickly we forgot about afghanistan.

Americans rather watch petty politics 24/7 than learn about world events.
edit on 24-9-2022 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Mobilization for defense of your nation being invaded is a little bit different from mobilization to replace the soldiers who already died during offensive operations on another country.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I remember reading about that and it makes perfect sense, when you have a smallish military that relies on militias and get invaded by a nation many times your size you get anyone that can carry a gun and pull a trigger into uniform.

As already mentioned wildly different from being many times the size of the nation you are invading and you have to do that.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I mean, this is insane. People in this country no longer live on the same dimensional plane of existence.

Honestly, I can’t even begin to empathize with this dribble. This is coming from someone who doesn’t really care about Trump, but just so happens to see the cognitive deficiencies stemming, specifically, from leftist dunces.

All I hear is the beaten to death formulation of ORNG MAN BAHHHHHD!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

Please explain to all of us how Trump desired despotism? Any evidence to that claim? I also enjoy the slight deviation from the democrat dunce department: formerly, Trump was a tyrant (according to the blue team), was he not?

Lack of supporting evidence was the culprit there, I suppose. Kind of like the ‘ole dog leg from “global warming,” to “climate change.”

I can’t keep up!

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Difference being Ukraine was invaded and secured 700,000 with its national mobilization all of which have had far more training over the past 6 months,

Russia did a mobilization because its losing it invasion, for which most will only get 2 weeks and as old a 65

Not sure if you realize but Ukraine's national mobilization is justified, Russia's isn't... Apples & Oranges as they say

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join