It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's kick off the Halloween season

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Here are two of my favorite horror TV episodes. The first one was on "Night Gallery", the other was on "Tales From The Darkside".

"The Cemetery" was brilliantly directed by Boris Sagal, an associate of Rod Serling from way back in the old Twilight Zone days. The dark imagery, the spooky soundtrack, the stark terror. Amazing!
"Offered to you now...six feet of earth, and all that it contains."

(The Cemetery is the first episode in this trilogy, and gives us a lot of chills for a mere 35-minute episode)

Night Gallery

"Inside The Closet" scared a younger neighbor kid so badly, he had to sleep with the light on for weeks!

Tales From The Darkside

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Not quite the twilight zone level of inteligence bit more of a mindless slasher this sequel to a 2016 horror flick is coming out also, if you get creeped out by clowns then this creepy clown has got your number

there was quite a bit of gore in the first movie, with someone being split down the middle from her....

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I don’t like super scary shows but I am looking forward to Hocus Pocus II.
I also like the series charmed, it is VERY cheesy but it gives me a lot of nostalgia as I’m around the same age as the characters.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Awesome selections! Some of the classics will never be topped. On that note I give you what in my opinion is one of the most nail-biting, adrenaline pumping tales ever made for broadcast television!

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Sorry but....when did spooky season end that would require it to get started?!?!?

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I remember that one! Scary as hell. I'll have to watch it again.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yea! It is a year-round event for some of us.

new topics

top topics

join