It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I psychic or intuitive, something else?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

I'll have to watch it when I have time.

My ancestors are from Connaught, Galway, Ireland.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

These type of things happen to me almost daily. I can't explain it, sometimes it's just pure coincidence but others it's just plain weird and sometimes disturbing. The term for it is synchronicity. There must be a rational explanation for it.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No wonder you have a touch of the second sight.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

No wonder you have a touch of the second sight.

Used to astral travel when I was a kid.

I was grounded and veiled because I did not want to stay in the physical world. "They" made me stay.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

There are a lot of people who would like the fairy knowledge to disappear. Science and religeon to name two.

JAGStorm may have a touch of the Irish in her(?) too. I have the O'Callaghan as my maternal linage. Paternal lines don't count for much compared to the maternal.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

JAGStorm may have a touch of the Irish in her(?) too. I have the O'Callaghan as my maternal linage. Paternal lines don't count for much compared to the maternal.

I do actually

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
A clear conscience no less.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Dbl post.
edit on 30-9-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

So perhaps the fairies are involved in some way. They find me here in Australia, so no reason they are not keeping tabs on yourself and Annee.

It is also fairly safe to assume that an ongoing feud is taking place in your area.

The spiral I drew is broken and the house is located centrally to that, so maybe that is a factor too.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

So perhaps the fairies are involved in some way. They find me here in Australia, so no reason they are not keeping tabs on yourself and Annee.

It is also fairly safe to assume that an ongoing feud is taking place in your area.

The spiral I drew is broken and the house is located centrally to that, so maybe that is a factor too.

My ancestor was an Irish slave brought over to America.
A gift and curse. All the rest of the family that stayed died of the plague!

A deeper search revealed our DNA comes from Doggerland.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

"Doggerland" crikey, had to search that one.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Yea I have this "gift" and it became more pronounced after my stroke. I am not some old fat guy. I am training for the 100 meter dash in the 2023 senior games. I have had [6] sports concussions and the 7th was a F up on me as I thought I was on the 1st rung of a ladder. No, I was on the 5th. Then I jumped down. Ouch. In hospital for 32 days. I can feel certain peoples energy. I will write you a PM.

I finally got my story documented and have been in contact with Dr David Hufford PhD and Sheila Pryce Brooks of York University in London. The Dali Lama even posts to her Twitter feed now and then. My experiences touch on divine intervention and will be published as a per reviewed paper. My other stories will be launched on Substack by Sheila. I will receive NO royalties as I just wanted my stuff published.

This web site has quite a few professional papers. I recommend that you tool around on her site or email her.

Sheila Pryce Brooks

Sled735 helped me a lot but she has since passed. I have much parked on her thread on Sleep Paralysis in Paranormal
edit on 2-10-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 2-10-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

88?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Do you have Sleep Paralysis? Have you ever seen "The Gate Keeper" aka "The Guardian of the Threshold" and crossed over The Threshold. Since age 6 I have had 1000's of visitations by it and just once 30 years ago I crossed over the threshold. It wasn't kicks and giggles.

Guardian of the Threshold
edit on 2-10-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Do you have Sleep Paralysis? Have you ever seen "The Gate Keeper" aka "The Guardian of the Threshold" and crossed over The Threshold. Since age 6 I have had 1000's of visitations by it and just once 30 years ago I crossed over the threshold. It wasn't kicks and giggles.

Guardian of the Threshold

I had a lot of activity when I was a kid. A lot of sleep paralysis when I was a kid.

Used to astral travel -- but was too young to understand or remember what I did not relate to. Do remember sliding up the wall of my bedroom, the roof disappearing and flying over my friends' houses. I remember describing their bedrooms to them. Freaked them out -- so I stopped doing that.

I would go to the "gray place" (some say it's the lower dimension). I remember it being very dense, and swirling "smoke" -- like on the opening of the Twilight Zone. But, felt like all-encompassing Love. I wish it was/is something everyone could experience.

Anyway, one time in the "gray place" a tall man in a long, white, hooded, robe came to me. He told me I was having difficulty being split between the 2 worlds (physical and spiritual). I was too young to understand. I was trying to return to the spirit world. He said it wasn't time. He said I was needed in the physical world.

So, he "grounded and veiled" me. After that, I did have more experiences -- I just couldn't remember them clearly.

One of the funny ones is I was walking down the sidewalk and I elevated a foot off the ground and was floating. I was a teenager and saw 2 teenage girls I knew coming toward me. Panic!!! I dropped back to the sidewalk with a thud. LOL

I still have floating experiences.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

But, felt like all-encompassing Love.

I met someone in 2021 who channeled the above through me. It was an unconditional loving energy so extreme that I consulted with a doctor and went to the Catholic Church for advisement. Father Robert Morey of Diocese of Charleston said that she was channeling Gods love through her to me. It wasn't about xxx. Just an unconditional loving energy. Sheila Pryce Brooks PhD of York University has also experienced what you described. Look her up on her web site. That Dali Lama post to her Twitter feed now and then. Once 30 years ago I crossed over the Threshold. It was so bizarre I know I had done it but the visualizations of the beings I met are blocked from my memory. It wasn't fun. I did Astral once.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray
I got ticked off at a woman in the bar that accused me of such n such. Went in the ladies room and put a protective spell visualizing the blue light in a pentagram. When I came out, her car got smashed by a speeding car, just moments before she crossed the street and into said car.

Am I magickal?

Many men have screwed me over, and those that have, starting at age 16 with my rapist dying on the lake one year later and spanning decades, young men who have died before 40 that just coincidentally made my life miserable.

Am I magickal?

Dunno, I guess it's just best not to mess with me lol

People mostly train to do magick. People can also train in psionics, but it seems rather different in most cases.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join