It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saildrone shows us what it’s like inside Hurricane Fiona

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
That saildrone footage is insane! Reminds me of sailing in tropical storms, the power of nature is intense and intimidating. I still have bizarre sailing dreams, and the ocean seems almost possessed.

Be safe up there friends, there definitely was some damage from what I've seen.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAOTU789
I was spared the worst of it although my yard needs some cleaning. Many around the Maritimes have been smashed by the storm. 80K or so without power on PEI, which is about half the pop of the island. Many in NS without as well. Some of the vids I have seen of the storm surge have been pretty gnarly. Huge waves crashing against the banks in my hometown.

I hope AD is ok and can check in when she gets a chance. Her part of the Maritimes got hit really hard.

I'm here. Just barely. No damage to property and no flooding but many trees down and power poles damaged. We were four days without power. But all safe and sound. Just now surveying how hard every area was hit because we were completely off grid till today and had no clue how bad it was elsewhere. Glad to hear you made it through ok as well.👍

new topics

<< 1   >>

join