It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medvedev: any weapon, including nuclear weapons, annexed territories

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: TritonTaranis
I HATE Ukraine. Our government cares so much about that scrap of dirt they've borrowed billions of dollars with interest just so it can remain in cabal hands for several more months. And we have to pay all that back. We could've just let Russia take their separatist regions that voted to leave and saved a lot of trouble.

Show me where the referendum was held at gunpoint or just admit your hate for Russia is above all else in your mind. Theres very high #s of Russians living there. They're being shelled by their own gov. Why wouldn't they want to leave the Urkaine?

EXCELLENT POST.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

originally posted by: iamthevirus

a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Besides the Jews in Ukraine were exterminated, who would want to go back?

No free Jew would want to live at the site of a holocaust massacre, specially after they created their own State and Nation of Israel.

With the help of friends...

So no Jews live in Poland or Germany anymore?

No Ukrainians live in russia anymore?

Want to rethink that one?

Have I made any such claim?

Yeah, you kinda did.

Kinda did?

Don't bother further explaining, I forgive ya

You might like this one, Jewish leaders are advising Jews to leave russia ASAP.

Meanwhile Israel sends support to Ukraine.

Jews know nazis when they see them, and they see them in russia, not Ukraine.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

Did the spokesperson of this 'human rights' organization speak russian?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: shaneslaughta

There would be no benefit for Russia to nuke the land that they are trying to reclaim unless all they desire is wasteland.
Russia won't do that.

I think Russia's real game here is not to storm and conquer. I believe its a war of attrition. Let a few "Stray" shells fly into hospitals and schools and throw in a nuclear plant for good measure.

Wear down the enemy's ability to fight and break their spirit and will. Maybe cut off their fuel supplies just in time for winter to hit and whatever is left of their morale will be utterly destroyed. Their capitulation will be assured.

Not really Europe has enough stock energy to get to 2024

In terms of attrition

HERE is what Russia is now sending to the front lines

What is this? Stalingrad? LMFAO

This war is over, hence the threats

This didn't age well did it....

BEFORE the Nordstream sabotage by the Americans, our heat prices have more than doubled, our electricity bills have nearly quadrupled since the same time last year.
We have already been warned that we should expect peak electricity to be doubled again by January 2023.

I'm barely holding up, making ends meet.

Destroying Nordstream made it 100% sure the prices will stay up. It's #ed up..... Yes Russia is bad and Putin is crazy. But Dementia Joe's act of destroying Nordstream is crazy!

Its a war, get used to it it'll get far worst

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: shaneslaughta

There would be no benefit for Russia to nuke the land that they are trying to reclaim unless all they desire is wasteland.
Russia won't do that.

I think Russia's real game here is not to storm and conquer. I believe its a war of attrition. Let a few "Stray" shells fly into hospitals and schools and throw in a nuclear plant for good measure.

Wear down the enemy's ability to fight and break their spirit and will. Maybe cut off their fuel supplies just in time for winter to hit and whatever is left of their morale will be utterly destroyed. Their capitulation will be assured.

Not really Europe has enough stock energy to get to 2024

In terms of attrition

HERE is what Russia is now sending to the front lines

What is this? Stalingrad? LMFAO

This war is over, hence the threats

This didn't age well did it....

BEFORE the Nordstream sabotage by the Americans, our heat prices have more than doubled, our electricity bills have nearly quadrupled since the same time last year.
We have already been warned that we should expect peak electricity to be doubled again by January 2023.

I'm barely holding up, making ends meet.

Destroying Nordstream made it 100% sure the prices will stay up. It's #ed up..... Yes Russia is bad and Putin is crazy. But Dementia Joe's act of destroying Nordstream is crazy!

Its a war, get used to it it'll get far worst

Elections have consequences.

Europe chose poorly for more than a decade while we repeatedly warned them that russia would eventually use the pipelines as a weapon of war.

Elections have consequences.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join