It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Craft are being sighted in the Southwest and Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The UFOs I've witnessed looked like bright stars that stayed still then vanished.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TopSecretVault
The UFOs I've witnessed looked like bright stars that stayed still then vanished.

So my neighbor just sent me video of a UFO that looked like a super bright star, and was over my house at 0611. He said it looked like a triangle but his phone literally wouldn't video it the same way his eyes were seeing it so it looks like a star with pulsing lights on the video he sent me. I have it in my Facebook messenger. Crazy you just mentioned this and he sent me that this morning. This guy isn't a nut he's my best friend.
edit on CDT02America/Chicago142022202292620222022-09-26T14:55:40-05:00 by TheGoondockSaint because: Added stuff

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Hey edge of the seat time here GoondockSaint
any chance you can post a link here?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: underwerks

Drones killed ufology.

On the contrary, drones raised the bar for Ufology, by making it that much more difficult to weed out man made technology from what would constitute a 'legitimate' UFO. That does not mean "Identified" UFO, which would be an oxymoron, but a UFO that if proven not to be a drone, has not been faked for that reason, anyway.

Obviously, if UFO's wind up to be extraterrestrial, they could certainly have forms of "drones" as well, but the physics that we observe from them far exceed what we are capable of.
edit on 26-9-2022 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Lately there has been a swarm of UFO sightings in the southwest and Mexico. Is something big coming?

This one in Texas.

This one in Mexico.

This one just happened yesterday in Mexico and includes vids from two different people - Link

Second Vid

Cropped still image of the craft.

If you search more on the recent Mexican sightings there are some videos that are crazy, all recorded from multiple observers in different locations. I’m not allowed to post links to other forums on ATS but if you can find the post about the recent UFO sightings in Mexico on the UFO subReddit there’s a compilation showing the same glowing craft in the second link from different locations. It’s wild.

And it doesn’t look that dissimilar to what has been sighted in San Diego and Southern California recently.

Different vid of the San Diego sighting. Excuse the horrible music.

I think whatever these things are have given up trying to hide themselves. I wouldn’t be surprised if this UFO wave gets even more intense.

Keep your eyes to the sky.

Swamp gas

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Not familiar with drone capabilities, but the way they took off like that is impressive. Are they even capable of Acceleration like that? Green laser pointers maybe?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

These lights in the sky often aren't too convincing, and Mexico comes up with many hoaxes. But if you want some good proof of the fact of UFOs, check this old documentary out. Many of you have seen it, but its a pretty good one from 2009.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Nothing.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Drones
Flares
Balloon

Already debunked in other forums.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: deanNS
Not familiar with drone capabilities, but the way they took off like that is impressive. Are they even capable of Acceleration like that? Green laser pointers maybe?

Racing drones can reach speeds of 145 mph. That first video he posted is 100% drones. The two the speed away are synched.

Here is a video of a racing drone. Skip to the 1:42 mark where the acceleration is shown. It's pretty impressive.

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I often fish up in Southern Colorado and the 4 corners region; lights that zigzag are a nightly occurrence. They even have UFO parties on the deck in Salida.

edit on 7-10-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join