It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Band Adelitas Way Discusses Satanism Behind the Music Industry on Timcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Tonight's episode of the Timcast IRL Podcast was rather surprising. I've been talking on ATS about a Satanist plot behind the music industry for some time now, but it's always been met with a lot of skepticism. It's refreshing for me to see this matter being discussed more openly than ever before. The Timcast IRL Podcast is hosted by journalist Tim Pool, along with Luke Rudkowski of We Are Change, the hippie Ian Crosland, and conservative producer Lydia Smith. It is a bravely truthful podcast on politics and culture.

A serious discussion on Satanism in the Music Industry starts just after the first hour.

Adelitas Way is a rock band that has been around for quite a while. I like their song "What It Takes".

For a little history on this topic, I've noticed multiple references to Satanism in the music industry for some time, starting with 80s pop songs. Music producers and musicians have spoken out here and there over a secret meeting in 1993 where they were encouraged to incorporate Satanism into their music (presumably to boost sales.) There was a documentary made on this a while ago by a YouTuber I used to follow with producers and musicians discussing exactly this. I think it was called Blackface but it's hard to find now. But numerous figures have warned about the mind control elements and tyranny of the business.

edit on 21-9-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

That last video! That was on point! I wish everyone involved in music would listen to that shiznit.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Very interested in seeing what they have to say. I like Adelita's Way, seen them at The Machine Shop in Flint around '09, they put on a great show. I don't have time to watch it now but will do so later.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Don't pay attention to Sweden. Or most of Northern Europe for that matter. This is pop music there. Very mainstream and accepted. Way more than the US. The King Diamond/Merciful Fate effect.

In anycase devil sells in rock music. It's not actual Satanism though. It's inverted image heavy product mostly. With interchangeable logos.

There's enough hymns to balance it out.

And it goes back to the 60's. Look into Sammy Davis Jr. (Church of Satan - converted to Judaism) and Rolling Stones who did an album called At His Satanic Majesty's Request. (Sgt. Pepper ripoff) They were also affiliated with Church of Satan.

At a now defunct occult website I got to read the late Col. Mikey Aquino prattle on about all the famous initiates of his wacky Crowley ripoff Temple. That dude loved to name drop even if he made it up. Esoteric religions go hand in hand with musicians in any case.

I guess it's a formula that worked since the Beetles declared themselves bigger than Jesus. And then took hullucinagenic drugs with cult leaders.
edit on 22-9-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

As someone has had bad experiences with the dark side of the spiritual, this stuff really concerns me. To most people, it's just cool and edgy style, a way of making money. But I see it as a dangerous cultural movement, and one that is at least somewhat revealing of what is happening behind the scenes. And play with fire, you may get burned.
edit on 22-9-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join