It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci Admits He Knew Our Children Would Be Hurt by His Draconian Covid-19 Actions.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Wednesday, September 21, 2022

More Americans are waking up to the REAL DOCTOR FAUCI...the Fauci who says he really dislikes and takes offense to having his personality compared to Nazi Doctor Josef Mengele.

Here is what the Real Doctor Anthony Fauci knew in 2020 and 2021, but didn't reveal until now.

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted Wednesday that he knew the "draconian" COVID-19 policies he pushed for would lead to "collateral negative consequences" for the "economy" and "schoolchildren."
Overview Source: gettr.com...
Root Source: www.foxnews.com...

Fauci is preparing to leave government before Republicans are projected to take control of Congress, in January 2023. He will receive a $355,000 annual retirement pension, the largest in the history of U.S. Government.

Source: www.fedsmith.com...

Since announcing his departure, Dr. Fauci has "come clean" on several items...including admitting that the Covid-19 Vaccines are not "really" vaccines. Just "shots" of drugs that are not even Federal Government FDA-certified as safe.

Millions of people have photos of Dr. Fauci on their desk, hanging on their wall, and probably under their pillow. I wonder how many will take down those photos when Dr. Anthony Fauci's sinister-evil side and motives are fully exposed, during Republican-run Congressional hearings next year?

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/21/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Nobody knows the emperor has no clothes when they're the blind leading the blind.

Although the #1 selling book, the real Anthony fauci sums this guy up pretty well.
edit on 21-9-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When Fauci retires, Rand Paul will be gunning for him.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Pfizer would probably spend millions defending him in court.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Lock us down? Lock him up!

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Pfizer would probably spend millions defending him in court.

As they say, there is no honor among thieves. I reckon Pfizer would burn him if they had to and wouldn't blink an eye.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think he has NO freedom and now he is spilling the beans.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ruh-ro. Floodgates opening.

When does he admit he knew that beyond the social/emotional/cognitive disaster for our youth does he also admit there was no need to vaccinate them at all because of the irreparable damage to their young bodies?

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Fauci has nothing to lose. I bet he even has immunity already (sealed) and he will be a vicious Gila Monster the rest of the way.

☠️☠️

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have a question for all those rabid Pro Vaxxers, who called those of us who refused it "anti science" "anti vaxxers" and tried to shame us into getting an experimental drug. Told us it was our moral duty to shut up, line up and roll up our sleeves like a good little soldier.

My question is this : How does it feel now, to know you were lied to, tricked and used like a $2 hooker on payday ?

Probably feeling more than a bit foolish right about now, huh ?

Well......we tried to warn you.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Fauci confirmed he risked these harms, adding, "But you have to make a balance when you’re dealing with — we know the only way to stop something cold in its track is to try and shut things down."

"If you shut things down just for the sake of it, that’s bad," he said.

Sure we all knew this; Fauci took a gamble when he tried to shut covid down in its tracks. His gamble didn't pay off and he barely made a dent in slowing covid let alone stopping it in its tracks.

When is he going to be sanctioned for his failures; his gamble that didn't pay off? If he was a private employee he would have been fired years ago. Being a government employee he has been allowed to fail upward.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I think he has NO freedom and now he is spilling the beans.

All the Administration people responsible for crashing our economy and causing extra deaths via Suicides, Alcoholism, and now Covid-19 vaccines, are spilling their guts.

Two months ago, Dr. Deborah Birx said the "6 foot rule" for keeping distances while waiting in lines, and seating, was total B.S., because in their tests, the Covid-19 virus remained alive and airborne for 26 feet, on average.

And the CDC Director, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, admitted last month that the agency put out so much bad advice during the Covid pandemic, she's ordering a total revamping of the CDC's policies and procedures.

What the hell is wrong with U.S. Lawyers?

They will sue Governor DeSantis on behalf of 48 illegal aliens, but none of them have the guts to bring class action suits for the tens of thousands of needless deaths brought by Federal Government incompetence?

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Rand Paul criminally referred Dr. Fauci to the Department of Justice for LYING to Congress.

Almost NO News Outlets reported this: thehill.com...

That criminal referral was filed away in the DOJ black hole. It will remain there until an Attorney General with a "drain the swamp" mindset is appointed.

If Fauci refuses to show up for Congressional hearings next year, does anyone think the DOJ will indict him for defying the subpoena, like they did Trump advisor Steve Bannon, a few months ago?

We're nearing a point where hard decisions will need to be made by American citizens.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Faucis history includes experimenting on African American orphans to death and torturing beagles, soft killing thousands of children is a walk in the park.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
While this is great news because he reaffirms what us “crazy conspiracy theorists” have been saying all along, most of the country is unaware that he made these remarks. Because almost all of the MSM (local and national) won’t report these new developments, most people will not even believe he said it.

Take for instance my aunt and uncle. They have all but completely alienated my wife and me simply because we’re unvaccinated. Even going as far as to say that the unvaccinated like us should be shipped off to “quarantine centers” should we come down with Covid. Anytime my wife and I cite anything to the contrary with tons of supporting evidence (like my own doctor telling me not to get vaccinated), they dismiss it outright. Their reasoning being and I quote “if any of that were true I would have seen it on the morning news or GMA”. They even dismissed the comments about vaccines that Birx made a month or two ago. It’s frightening how many people think this way. What’s more ironic is that my aunt is a retired teacher, she should know better.
edit on 21-9-2022 by ManSizedSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I have a question for all those rabid Pro Vaxxers, who called those of us who refused it "anti science" "anti vaxxers" and tried to shame us into getting an experimental drug. Told us it was our moral duty to shut up, line up and roll up our sleeves like a good little soldier.

My question is this : How does it feel now, to know you were lied to, tricked and used like a $2 hooker on payday ?

The ones that felt foolish have stopped being vocal about it, as any rational person does when recognizing there has been fraud perpetrated against them.

Those that are still doing it have been provided more than enough real information to know better, yet still support killing kids to maintain a collapsed political narrative and further authoritarian violations of basic human rights.

I still support their freedom of speech though virtually all remaining vaccine supporters were very much on the side of silencing my accurate statements and my removal from society. I believe in people being able to make their own decisions, even when them doing so is evidence of the enormous harm ignorance can do to society.

COVID should be a lesson in why the government should never be allowed anywhere near our freedom of expression. I have two years of state funded attacks against me for being right, never exaggerating, and making statisticslly conservative estimates. Once they start censoring the fringe they next come for anything that contradicts their lies.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Millions of people have photos of Dr. Fauci on their desk, hanging on their wall, and probably under their pillow. I wonder how many will take down those photos when Dr. Anthony Fauci's sinister-evil side and motives are fully exposed, during Republican-run Congressional hearings next year?

-CareWeMust

I paid good money to have that picture of Fauci painted in my toilet, and I would suggest you do to. Then every time you go take a dump; you can take that dump on him just like how he took a dump on us.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
All that and parents who oppose the shots for their children are still considered enemies of the state. This administration is just evil. Openly targeting the family unit, our children, and anyone with a sense of decency.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I tried to be good , but no matter how I tried , my blood boiled at this .
So , I refrain .
After all , I am a father of 3 and grandfather of 9
edit on 9/21/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: DAVID64

The ones that felt foolish have stopped being vocal about it, as any rational person does when recognizing there has been fraud perpetrated against them.

Those that are still doing it have been provided more than enough real information to know better, yet still support killing kids to maintain a collapsed political narrative and further authoritarian violations of basic human rights.

I still support their freedom of speech though virtually all remaining vaccine supporters were very much on the side of silencing my accurate statements and my removal from society. I believe in people being able to make their own decisions, even when them doing so is evidence of the enormous harm ignorance can do to society.

COVID should be a lesson in why the government should never be allowed anywhere near our freedom of expression. I have two years of state funded attacks against me for being right, never exaggerating, and making statisticslly conservative estimates. Once they start censoring the fringe they next come for anything that contradicts their lies.

It's a cult, plain and simple.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join