It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Nostradamus predict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Scotland being United with Great Britain, due to the disastrous Darian expedition, and following the 7 "I'll years" of famine, where crops failed and the majority were left broke/broken or dead. The events that forced the Uniting of Alba with the Roman lead English nationals to strengthen their grip on the Island and shore up the Northern Border, preventing attack from the other enemy that was Napoleon?

Food for thought

Those of Alba will pass into Rome, By means of Langres the multitude muffled up, Marquis and Duke will pardon no man, Fire, blood, smallpox no water the crops to fail.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldGoo9

Translation please?

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The United Kingdoms were never united during the Roman occupation of England.

That's why there's a really long wall across the Scottish border.

The "United" part of the Kingdom didn't happen until well over one thousand years later.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
I was alluding to Queen Elizabeth being a closet Roman Catholic, who downplayed protestant sermons, and even carried a crucifix, before the Act if Unions the Scots nobles were gathered in unison to make Scotland a Presbyterian state, i think the Roman Catholics, who I believe to be really Roman Pagans to this day, and the still rule the world, pretending to be followers of Jesus.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97

Translation please?

It's a pretty accurate description of how Scotland entered into full union with England.

Back when England had a fledgeling empire and English merchants were getting rich from it the Scottish nobility - (Normans really just like in England though some did have some native Scot in there ancestry - not that Scots are native to Caledonia as they invaded from Ireland back in the 900's or so and were mixed Irish and Danes - now the Picts the painted people they were the REAL Caledonians the ones whom once saw off a Roman legion but times had changed) - grew jealous and wanted there own Scottish Empire so they invested very heavily in an expedition to set up there first colony which they thought was going to be a booming success, so equipped with thick woollen blankets, seeds for plants that grew well in Scotland and with several hundred settlers they set off to establish there colony in PANAMA, non of there seed would grow, there clothing was too hot, the water made them ill, the fly's carried disease and almost all of them died.

This bankrupted Scotland whom had invested very heavily in this venture so they had to go to the English and ask them to bail them out financially, the price was a closer merger between Scotland and England though Scotland did maintain it's own parliament albeit with reduced powers.

If you replace the Word Rome with England as England had an Empire at the time then the prophecy makes perfect sense.

I am on the wall over Nostradamus though as his prophecy's are pretty vague and can be interpreted to mean whatever you want them to sometimes but still that is pretty close.

And it is tragic not funny the Scots had for the most part no idea about how to live in a hot country so they very wrongly equipped there colonists and also gave them seed that would simply not grow in the soil and climate of there prospective colony, sadly this caused those colonists to die off almost like a re-run of Roanoke a failed English colony but this time it was the turn of the Scots, imagine how those people suffered.

edit on 21-9-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thanks for a more in-depth analysis, I studied this years ago for an HNC social sciences, I also found that the main man behind the whole Darian affair was a Scotsman who headed the Bank of England, so you can imagine what he had to gain through us Scots not being able to set up a trade route, that if successful would have seen us enter into new territory like the west coast of American, challenging the all powerful East India company.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

So a bit of malfeasance at work to say the least, I never knew that bit.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

You are right BUT it is wrong to suggest that the Romans never occupied Scotland because they did, they never pacified it completely though and so withdrew literally hundreds of miles south to were Hadrian built his wall.

Studies on the gates in the wall show they opened to the north and were actually probably used regularly by Roman slavers to raid into Scotland or as it was then known Caledonia (it only became Scotland after the Irish whom were traditionally called Scot's (Whom were heavily mixed with Vikings that had gone native in Ireland) invaded Caledonia and eventually they outnumbered the surviving Picts about two to one, the Pict's whom had originally been several now long forgotten kingdoms by that time had one main king and his Daughter married the Son of the most powerful Scot's king so unifying there kingdoms but you can imagine how the Pict's must have hated there cousins from across the water that had brought so much trouble upon them but this as hundreds of years after the Romans had left, at that time England really did not exist either as it was still divided up for the most part into smaller kingdoms though, a man known today as Alfred the Great was the first king to truly unify the lands south of the Border but Wales remained independent for hundreds of years until the last heir of the Welsh throne was killed in battle with the invading English and the Welsh were in no position to name a successor, the conquering king though created the title Prince of Wales for his eldest son as a way of appeasing the Welsh - and also of denying anyone else the ability to claim that title even if they were legitimate.

Genetic Analysis though shows that despite the Angles, Saxons and Danes invading and then later the Normans with an influx of Genes not only from France and Scandinavia but from other parts of Europe the FEMALE lineage of many English is actually pre Roman British Celtic.

edit on 22-9-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I wanted to believe Nostradamus but after reading his stuff I concluded he was probably around mercury to much .

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

plenty of other good ones out there.. shame many of the older sites that held all the multitude of prophecies are gone now..
i went looking the other day for links to alois irlmaier for another thread to find the searches either bare or full of junk leaving me feeling old looking at the junk that popped up..

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

zelalemkibret.files.wordpress.com...

This is really good, it is the original in French with the English translation below, and, and the letter to his son with much esoteric talk

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Good post!

English history is mega interesting because so much of it is recorded. Alfred must have indeed been great because this country was in turmoil from Danish occupation and conflicts of interest.

I like how it turned out though.

Historically we are stronger because of the Scandinavian connection.

top topics

join